Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wed-Locked 26



TO my lovely Loyal Readers, <3>








Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________

Sara
_________________
oday there's this family thing......w i think her parents are coming at around 2 or something .. hhmmm
what should I wear?
...........
me " mamaaa where's ro'9aaaaa??"
......
I ran with my fa6eera and knocked on ro'9a and a7mad's door ,,,

and knocked agaain...
.........

ro'9a
________________________
I've been up since 9 am! i think, haa ethaa I EVEN SLEPT!...............I sat on the bed thinking about last night. I keep esr7ing about it.
.............
sara " ok i'll wait here lain ma u put on ur shaila! yallaa cm with mee out "
me " hmmm ok'
...............

some one approaching us, rfa3t rasi n I saw enna it was a7mad, my gaze did not move away from him, he was looking at me, with a different look, like he's scared, holding back, confused. madri it was hard to read. I just looked back blankly...

Awal ma ya jreeb w he was about to say something....


6ing 6onggggg...




sara " THEY're HEREEE!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________













Ro'9a
_______________________________

Sara got up mn 3dalee w shai5a ba3ad gamat
a7mad turned his head to look at kel7ad getting up then looked back at me and shrugged his shoulders w msha towards the meelas I guess. I was just staring back, y did he shrug his shoulders i dnt get it? Uhh what did he want to say to me?
I got up from where I was sitting, and followed a7mad, who was kind of far away from me. Because i don't know where anything is in this house! We got to this huge room, with golden everything, all I can say is that it was such a fa5em place with chandeliers and everything! I rushed 9oub el door where a7mad's mom was. ft7at el bab w there they were,,,,,! I had the widest grin on my face, OMG I MISS My mom so muuchh! and my dadd, and my brothersss! Nsait all my troubless awal mashft'hom
I stood there 3dal om a7mad waiting or her to finish saleming on mama, when she approached me I attacked her with a massive HUG!

me " mamaaaa eshtagtlechhhh"
mama "hehe,, 7beebtii"

I let go of her and she kept laughing at me! madri laish.. she proceeded to the person next to me. I Salemed 3ala my dad after that, it was nothing like how i hugged my mom, madri 3gob elly sawwa feeni, I just can't not think of how he did that to me. b3dain salamt 3ala my brothers! I've missed them wayddd.

kel7ad dispersed through the room to the chairs. om a7mad sat on a main chair in the middle, w my mom sat 3dalha, obooy sat on the left side 3dala my brothers, w 3dal my brother was a7mad, who kept eyeing me because I was just standing there trying to choose where to sit. But it was easy, of course I'd choose my mom! I ran 3dalhom w sat right next to her. My mom turned 9oobee with a wide grin, bss a7mad's evil mom was giving me looks, which I got used to by now, Ignoring them is the best solution.

mom " tawnyyy as2aL 5altch 3annich!"
me " hehee,,, sho ts2leeen?"
mom " as2aaL etha mla3weztenhom wla la!"
om a7mad " hah...la walla.."

My eyes widened faj2a! Was she just nicE???? I DID not expect her to say that at allllll! What is she trying to do?

mom " oh zaain 7emdellaaa,,,, "

she turned to me and smiled an approved smile. I forced a fake smile out of me, I don't think she noticed enna it was fake, because right after that she turned back to om a7mad and started talking about random things. I looked around the room, shai5a w sara weren't here, m3rf if it's because my brothers are here, wla because they're not ready yet, cz sara was in her pJ'z. oh 7atta a7mads brothers were not here yet.
I was looking 9oub the men. My dad was extremely into the conversation, w my brothers were laughing w a7mad nodding and laughing to my dad. Channa that was towards the end of my dads 'story', cz a7mad rad etsanad on his chair w he looked towards me and smiled.

The main door opened slowly w an older man was walking in, I recognized him. It was a7mad's dad! awal marra ashoofa since our weddingg....wara were his 2 other sons. de5lo salemooo 3ala my dad n brothers w yLsoo 3dalhom. After a few minutes, they became so engrossed into their conversation, talking about money or politics , m3rf I couldn't tell. I was just enjoying my mom's warmth 3dalee,, although I was not part of their conversation either. De5lo at that time sara w shai5a, sara was wearing a green jalabeyya with a shaila, w shai5a the same thing but a pink one. salemo 3ala my mom w sara jumped and sat next to me. shai5a ylsat 3dal her mom.

sara laffat towards me met7amsa, after looking around the room, she started whispering

sara " ro'9a are those ur bros??"
me " yehh y?"

She just mouthed 'woooo' and nodded

me " hahha what do u mean?"
sara " mmmm nothing nothingg"
me " tra theyre really old haha"
sara " reallyyy? bt ,,,,mm the one on the right doesn't look that olddd"
me "oh him mmmm theyre all older than me, i think he's 21"
sara " oh that's not soo old!"
me " hahah ok ok fine"

While I was talking to her , I noticed a7mad getting up from where he was sitting and heading towards us. ya ylas 3dal sara, and ommy and his mom laffo 9oobna,

mom " a7maad, hallaa sh5baarek"
a7mad " 7emdellaa 5alteee,, enti sh5baarch?"
mom " 7emdella wallaa,,,awal mashft ro'9a, w shakelha mrta7a hnee ertaa7 galbeee"

He was smiling his charming smile, I just looked at them and smiled b3ad. Then the mothers continued to talk together, a7mad ya ajrab 3nd sara and whispered to her

a7mad " sara,, roo7ee eeelsee 3nd shai5a please"

ahh! NO! laykoon he wants to 'talk' now jdam kel7ad! is he crazy?? SAra just looked at me and winked, then nodded to her bro and gamat to sit 3nd shai5a. a7mad on the other hand, scooted closer to me and grinned when I was looking up at him questionably

a7mad " hehe hi ruu"
me " Did u just call me ruu?"
a7mad " haha yes do u like it?"
me "mmmm its fine.. I guess"
a7mad " hehe fine fine ro'9a ro'9aa,,haaaa r u happyyy that u saw ur familyy?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

me "yeppp! " ( I turned to look at them while talking) " a7s it's been so long, I miss them wayd"

a7mad skat for shway, so I turned back to see his face, He was looking at them too. bs then he turned his face back to me, with a sad look on his face

a7mad " Do u wish u still lived with them?"
me " What do u mean??"
a7mad " mmm,,,y3ne do u wish I never happened to u, so u would go back to your old life..?"

I sat quiet for shway, then I looked up at him..

me " Its not enna I wish u never happened to me, I just wish U happened to me differently, in different circumstances, and I do miss home a lot.."

A soft smile was on his face, as he reached for my hand w za55a fe eeda

a7mad " Me too...me tooo... w I'm gonna try doing my best 3shan u don't miss it wayed ok?"

I smiled to him and nodded, then took my hand away from his, y3ne duDE fe wayd nas around! ast7ee.

a7mad " hehee shooo it's not like I was kissing u"

I looked up at him and glared! ye'9a7el hal ensan! Wayd '3abee..

me " hehe a7mad laish hadait'hom w yait?"
a7mad " mmmmmmm honestly?"
me " yess"
a7mad "I ran away from obooy, he's going to start telling them all his glorious 'achievements' w I've heard mor ethan enough about them!"
me " oh,,"

w ana t7arait enna he came for me, heh. Is he here to 3adel el jaw between us? r we going to talk about yesterday ? I mean c'mon

we Friki'n


DID IT..........

95 comments:

  1. yaay :D wow wut a nice way to start 3id :P
    luved it bas i still want more :P
    will be waitn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh a5eeran :D:D !! i love it !! w i love " we frikin did it" lool
    loved the post ;** w 3eedich mbarak w inshalla u have lots of fun
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the post oo please post soon:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg yaaaay you posted ! which you havent done that ina while now :p ,,,, hahhaa the ending is awesome ! " we frikkin did it " :p its nice (: ya7lailaa a7maad ! he seems to be i dont know , sweet :D i think from last night ,everything will change !

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIITTT!
    SAJGKLHGEIWKGHDILSGKHISLGKHJOIDLGKJ!!
    THATS HOW EXCITED I AM !!
    HAHA I LOVE YOU WEED YOU JUST LITERALLY MADE MY 3EEED :D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE POOOOST !!!!!
    W 3eedch mbaraaaaaaaaak ;*

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lool, I love how you refer to their night as "it" :P

    Eid Mubarak :D

    Post soon,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWY!! I LOOOOOOOVEE ITTT!!
    laa e6awleen 3alayna!
    3eedch imbarak oo 3asach mn 3ewada ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3eedich Imbarak Love .. 3asa Allah y3oodah 3alaikum Inshallah ;* <3

    1 word .. LOVED IT .. As always .. ur such a talented writer mob shai jdeed 3alaich ina ykoon your posts Amazing .. Cant wait 4 the next one

    Love you so much hunz
    Missed Ya :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. aHHHHHHHH... bachir bachir can't wait bachir bachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir <3 ;****** thankuuuu wed wed wedddd mwahhhhhhhh =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thaaankss 4 the postt ;*****

    waiting 4 ur next :D !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eid Mubark wed locked
    i wantttt some action plzzzzz
    post a long juciy post full of action
    waiting 4 the nxt one***

    ReplyDelete
  13. wain 26B ????????????????????
    yallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i wana know wat happens !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHH TelL my family to stop making 3eed going out stuffies!
    i don't have time for anything X_X
    Lol =p

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww :/
    ana bgollom (a)

    tyt and have fun fl 3eed
    but la tnsaina plz ;**

    post asap :P


    *AAA*

    ReplyDelete
  16. when r u going to post?;p
    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. please post soon ;***

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loveee it =D
    more actioon... ;)

    *lala*

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    LOVED IT !!!!
    yalla more !!
    oo 3eedich imbarak ;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi wed
    Since ur min dubai
    Nd tom is national day mal UAE
    Can u plz post :D
    A looong post :p
    For us emaraties <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. pleeeeeeeeeez
    post

    more action ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hiii! I'm from Kuwait and I was visting Dubai and Fujairah during 3eed, and I noticed its ur national day!
    Happy National Day!;*
    BTW:what Is 38.. I keep reading it evrywhere and I wonder what is it?


    Thanks and PLEASE POST SOoN!!

    -JaZz;*

    ReplyDelete
  23. JAzz ,,
    38= as in istwa 3ala it7ad dawlatna (bu'6aby, dubai,il sharja, 3jman , um el gewain m ras el 5aima w el fjairah) 38 years !!

    fdait UAE <3

    wed,, pleez post its national day ,,,
    yalla pleeeeeeeeeeeez

    luv u


    M

    ReplyDelete
  24. wed
    POST 3ashan 5a6er el national day (a)
    pwez pwez xD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Huh
    I thought u would have posted by know :p
    Cuz u know national day was yesturday
    Wed whers da luv
    Plz post soon

    ReplyDelete
  26. PLZ !!!!! POST !!!!! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTYY PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ I CANT WAIT NO MORE !!!!!:]

    ReplyDelete
  27. i loved this post but it was realy realy realy short plz post soon ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  28. i know u r bzy bas plz post more in each part plz ! ill be waitiing for the next post !! ASAP plz POST this month more lets end the year whith part 36 of wed-locked !!ok at least whith part 30 !;p :p

    ReplyDelete
  29. i am waiting 4 part 26b !!! plz post more plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. National day is dec 2nd yal m5arfeen =P
    not 1st =P
    & wedlocked, as usual, great post =D
    bs you know, la e6awleen 3layna fdaitch (A)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mahoo N3arf Yummeeh enna el National day was on the 2nd hhhhhhhhh xD


    wed
    Postyyyy gabl ma tbda el skool Plz -.-
    3ashan 5a6rna

    ReplyDelete
  32. wed ,, today is my birthday ,,
    pleeeeeeeeeez post ,, btkoOn hdaityy <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. whats a 7emma? ana mo emaratiya fa ma afham:( what does 7emma mean

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loool i think so u guys call it
    9-5oona ??
    Maybe xD
    anyway she's a having a fever "thats much simpler"

    slamaat wed w ma tchofin shar (L)

    ReplyDelete
  35. ee we call it 95oona or 7arara ;p yuo fever hehehe ;p im from kuwait;p

    ReplyDelete
  36. wedd when r u gonna post =(

    u said you'd post by 2nd day of eid and eid is over now =(

    ReplyDelete
  37. wed pleeeeeez post !!

    ReplyDelete
  38. hi wed
    plzzzzzzz ya 7ayati iv been waiting soo long yalla 3shan 5a6eria post 26.b me and my friends r waiting 4 u to post it
    inshallah u post soon all dxb is waiting 4 it
    love u
    S

    ReplyDelete
  39. All ad is waiting as well :((( ;*

    ReplyDelete
  40. heyyy wed..where's 26B =(
    ne7n were studying mn el 9b7 w wayed we're tired plz ekremeenna with a lovely post *pout* :(
    7atta law short ra'6een b anything (addicted) lool :p

    S'92

    ReplyDelete
  41. its the weekend can u plz post plzzzz plzzzzz plzzzz...pretty plzzz :S ?

    -Rroman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  42. WED

    WHEN WILL U POST ??



    "2"

    ReplyDelete
  43. "HELLO HEELOO,"SCREAMED M ,"IS ANYBODY HERE?"LOOKING AROUND "ARE YOU DEAD?" LOOKING AT WEDLOCKED WITH A CONFUSED QUESTIONING LOOK!!';p HEADS UP WEDLOCKED U MAY NOT KNOW WHEN M'S GHOST WELL HAUNT
    YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. heeeey ur so unfaaair yalsaa et7amseeena 3aaal fathyy!!! btw i keep re-reading ur posts hoping ull post soon!! ='(

    ReplyDelete
  45. heey 3eeman el '3arganh is waiting tooo XD

    ReplyDelete
  46. Bacher...? :s

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  47. Yes yes BACHER
    plz pleeeez

    walla 3dna exams w 2araf w che y3ni u knw xD
    Bacher Okaaaih wed ?? (a)

    ReplyDelete
  48. hai 3ndna examz bss kil youm achayk .. mn kthr ma iluv ur post!!!

    pleeeeeeeez post asap!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yadooh wedlocked waiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!?

    ReplyDelete
  50. r u ever gona post?
    wallah 5ala9 !! we're tired of waiting!
    we know you have a life! bas one post atleast?

    ReplyDelete
  51. wed
    plz post
    ad is waiting for ur posts dont keep us waiting more plz post asfast as u can
    plz
    plz
    plz
    f

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hiiiii
    pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    post part 26b !!!!!! plz post as soon as possibel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ill be waiting !!!!
    ~XoXo~
    "A"
    u know i love you :p

    ReplyDelete
  53. WE ALL LOOOOOVE YOUUUU XD

    ReplyDelete
  54. wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed! wed!
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    please?(:

    ReplyDelete
  55. wed plzzzz we want part 26b plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz =(

    ReplyDelete
  56. LOOOOL
    m2saah el nas hnee
    '6a7ekooni xD

    ReplyDelete
  57. wed yalla 3ad ,, its wyd malal youm mashay ur posts >> pleez post .

    btw, is it a true story???

    ReplyDelete
  58. wed are u okaay..6amneenna 3alaich ??

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  59. wed seriously i cant go to sleep plzzz plzzz post *pout* :s?

    ReplyDelete
  60. wed? where r u? it has been afew days and u havent replied to any1 of us...r u ok? is everything alright? if ur busy its fine but tell us so that we dont worry like this~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  61. wedoooo ummayah
    wainech ??

    ReplyDelete
  62. wed ,,, plz we cant wait no more ,,, plz post ASAP pllllllllllllllllllllzzzzz !!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wallah ur story is like an addiction !! ;P

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  64. -wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!
    -wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-wed-locked-!!!-

    (POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)(POST!!!)

    (NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)(NOW!!!)

    (PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)(PLEASE???)

    Love, Maryam<3 (AbuDhabi)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wed plzzzzz atleast tell us ur posting this weekend ;s

    ReplyDelete
  66. wed? did something happen to u??
    im getting scared....

    ReplyDelete
  67. {Hi}
    wed plz post this weekend pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!
    we cant wait No more !
    D5EEEEElch !!!
    at least post before this year ends !!!
    ~xD !
    {wAsHiI}

    ReplyDelete
  68. READERs,
    I'm Wed-locked =O
    I forgot the passowrd to my gmail email T_T, and I spilled pepsi on my laptop (i'm serious :(...)so m3rf how to log in to my account cz on my laptop kan it logs me in automaticallyyyy, but there's another reason i didn't post, which is the real reason

    I'm alive tho :$, bs i cnt answer y i ddnt post till now until u answer the following :

    here's a question to u all, Is this story a true story?

    ReplyDelete
  69. LOOOOOL el7mdellah ur alive aham shay ur okay ;P
    salamat ur laptop
    w i think.....mmmmmmm....ya3ni its based on a true story moo kl shay real ?

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  70. Now that i think about it...it is real and thats the reason why u havn't been posting ?

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  71. LOOL!!! I MISSED YOU!
    Hmm .. madri wallah if its true or not, bs i think its not bs a couple of things are based on someones story?
    Plss post soon, we miss you too too much :(

    *Im a silent reader btw*
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  72. salamet laptop'ch XD ma ychoof sharr inshalla

    errm i've always thought ena its not a real
    story bs a7een shakait shway XD!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Waiting 4 the next part desperatly <3!

    ReplyDelete
  74. :O WED
    at last rdaite 3laina xD

    kelle wla ur laptop :p salamteh

    nd hmmm abt the story
    No its not a true story
    " i think "

    Plz post .. try to remember ur pass :/
    or sweelich a new blog or anything
    bs DNT STOP WRITTING

    ReplyDelete
  75. YAY!! thnx GOD ur alive~
    umm..it isnt..because in one of the chapters someone asked and u said it isnt..
    anywayz~ happy ur back~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  76. [im the same person from the previous comment]
    OMG!! wed!! did get engaged?!!!!!!and ready to get married??!!
    i jst thought of it...kekekeke...
    maybe thats why u didnt post~...

    ReplyDelete
  77. :O walla i thought of the same thing
    enna n5e6abtii maybe (a)

    ReplyDelete
  78. REAL I THINK?;P OR BASED ON A EMARATI 7AL8A;P?

    ReplyDelete
  79. wed loxk is alive WOHOO! i love miss ya baby:** POSST HAHA;p....and make a new blog:D:D? orr hmmmmm.......... post part 26b as a comment? and... isnt there a 'forgot my password' in gmail?

    ReplyDelete
  80. WEEEED 7abeebty glad ur back xD
    can u plz post gabel el year ends =(

    w i think it is KINDA true ;p

    ReplyDelete
  81. wed , thank god sma3na mnch =p
    salamat ur laptop !

    i think its a true story ,, OOh WAIT>>> !! maybe u didn't post la2anach ur pregnant aw rbaity ....

    haha xD

    yalla we r waitin pleeeez pooost !!

    lovich
    M>

    ReplyDelete
  82. WHEN WILL YOU POST :@

    "O"

    ReplyDelete
  83. YAAAAAY el 7een agdar argd wana mrta7a lool ;Pp
    w i'm guessing ur laptops bak wla u remembered ur password ? :P
    anywayzz glad 2 hav u bAck ;**

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  84. w2a5eeeeeeeeran XD :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  85. YAAAAAAAAAAY =D


    waiting ...

    ReplyDelete
  86. Soon ? how long is soon ? mins hours days weeks months ?

    ReplyDelete
  87. woooooohooooo
    i'n happy,happy,happy !!
    extremly haapppppppy !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. WED
    metaaa U'll post :/ ??

    ReplyDelete
  89. heyy when r ya gonna post, i really wanna know what happens next....
    waitin' and waitin' for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG post:D


    -fantasy gurl

    ReplyDelete
  90. tra i'm refreshing mn mesa3aaaaa :S
    WAITING >.<

    ReplyDelete