Friday, January 8, 2010

Wed-locked 28

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________


me " mmm a7mad, I don't think ur a coward ... ur just the 3jeebest man i know!"

I said grinning, trying to make him smile.
He took my hand that was on top of his into his own, and held it tight, i could feel his warmth. he leaned closer to me.. and whispered






a7mad "ro'9a..a7ibbich.."



___________________________________________________________________





















a7mad
___________________________________



THERE I SAID IT, i thought to myself.
I felt so happy enna 6ala3t elly fe 5a6ri that I even was smiling while saying it, I looked up at her, observing her reaction.

her eyes were widened, and her mouth fell open but no words came out of it. She just stared at me, w ana I sat there looking back at her, not knowing what to do. Adree enna what I just told her is major, and I don't expect her to just say it back for the sake of saying it....

me " look ro'9a I KNOW it's too early to say shay che, bs walla when a guy knows he knows, right? w I don't expect u to say it back.."

I said with a smile on my face to make her feel reassured. I sensed her face relax.
her gaze moved away from me to the space in front of us. w she was so quiet. I couldn't read her face, she's usually easy to read but this time it was just blank.
hm that must have made her uncomfortable. So, I thought of giving her some space, to estaw3eb? I got up kissed her head and looked at her gave her a soft smile w stepped out of the bedroom to our 9ala, w radait el bab enna ykoon shway mftoo7 bs enough to give her privacy.

fta7t el tv, w ylast 3al sofa, w knt yals afr mn channel to channel, not really paying attention to what's on tv. I can't believe I just confessed my feelings to her! I mean adree it's not the first time I talk to a girl w che, bs fel past kan '3air, it wasn't as real as now.

I never felt this way towards anyone. w I didn't expect to feel this way towards ro'9a, so fast, I mean it's only been what? 2 weeks? ymkn I rushed into the confession? no wonder she didn't say anything back.

uf, I'm such an amateur when it comes to hal swalef.
about 15 minutes later I got bored, got up, switched the tv off w went into the room, to ayls 3al laptop or something, no it's not because i want to sit with her, I tried convincing myself, but a part of me knew that I wanted to be inside with her even if according to 'love rules' or madri what to call it I should give her space now.

d5alt el '3erfa w I saw her with her cute wondering expression looking through her mobile quietly. w she looked up at me when I got in, staring at me shyly. I smiled to her w re7t to my side of the bed and took my laptop w 7a6aita on my lap w opened my FaceBook, something i have not checked for a long while! I kept sneaking glances at her, bs I could only see her back though lel2asaf, she stayed where she was for a bit, then got up w looked at me, ana I kept staring at her as she came closer , yat ylsat right beside me w ana just sitting there smiling widely.

she pointed to my screen, lafait rasi, w I noticed that I hadn't even signed in yet.

me " ehh hehe"
I shrugged my shoulders. I was too sar7an I guess...
I started typing my email, then i typed awal part of my password then la7a'9t enna she looked away,

me " mmm I don't mind you seeing it by the way hehe"
ro'9a " oh...glt ymkn mat7eb"
me " oh laa its fine"

I typed el bagee in, w my home page fta7...mmm I wonder if she has seen my friends' list or not. Because I do have a lot of girls on my face book, not that I'm a player or anything, but I was kind of popular with the girls around high school, so I did know a lot of them, not necessarily any serious relationship though.

ro'9a "hmmmmm"

I looked at her with a questionable look.

ro'9a "mm sho maglt shay.."
me " 3yal laish u 'hmmm'-ed?"

she pointed out all the girls I have.. ah not that I did not expect that..

ro'9a " mno hayail?"
me " mmmmm people from my past... hehe"
ro'9a " ahaa"

she said Looking at me with one eye brow raised. I looked back at her innocently, tra 9dg they're only random friends that I don't even talk to.
she sat straight up, her arm not touching mine anymore. Nsait enna she gets jealous bser3a, like that time in Spain. Although she denied it awanna.
she continued looking at the screen, bs I didn't click anything, I had a couple of inbox messages bs Makent aba afta7hom nw jdamha, because I think I know who they are from.....

33 notifications, I read at the bottom of the page. Not bothering to see all of them, i just clicked it twice enna ystwee none.
then went to my profie page.
It had so many wall posts from people saying congratulations on the wedding w madri sho.
I can't believe I haven't opened my facebook since before the wedding.
i was scrolling down the page b3dain i felt her hand on top of mine, gesturing for me to stop .
She brought her head closer to the screen w squinted her eyes, hehe ktkoota.
she turned her head to me with a slight frown on her face she pointed at "khawla al X",

ro'9a " you know her...?"
me " ehh,, she'z a friend of a friend of mine"

I said casually, wanting her to stop asking questions. It's not that I do not want to tell her my past, bs I don't know if she's ready to listen, or if she wont get bothered by it, i just don't want to scare her away from me, not that I've done something major, bs ma3arf HER past to compare. I mean, maybe something I consider minor is considered major to her? ma3arf...
She kept staring at me curiously, shit does she know khawla? Is that why she's asking?

ro'9a "mm who?"
me "oh it's just this girl I used to know,,,whyyy does it matteR?"

I said defending myself.

ro'9a " if she's ur friend's friend, 3yal laish her congratulations on ur marriage mb mn 5a6erha look look, she wrote 'Congratulations on you marriage a7mad" full stop, so that means she's pissed about it!!"

I looked at her with a 'r u serious' look. Although, I knew she was right, bs makent aba a3teref. Not now at least...

me " r u serious?"

she nodded,

me " I don't know okaayy"

she looked at me suspiciously,then laffat to reach for the remote w ylsat b3eed 3anni looking at the tv

ro'9a " Fine.."

She had her arms folded, I turned my head w looked back at my screen w checked my wall again, I did not reply to any of the posts though.

I kept staring at my inbox, but I don't want to open it jdam ro'9a, I mean I just confessed my feelings for her, w the next thing she sees is this. No it's definitely too soon for her to know hal salfa.
I kept checking other people's profiles and such. Until she got up w ra7at el 7ammam. Did she look pissed wla ana at5ayyal?
elmohem I opened my inbox fast, since I had the chance to .
I read this

7anan al X
6. january subject: WTF!!!!!

7anan al X
31.December subject: ALO??

7anan al X
27.December subject: 7beebiiiiiiiiiiiii!


I stared at them blankly, it's been a while... I decided to open the first one she sent








7anan al X
27 Decembet at 03:16

halla a7mad babyyyyy!(k)
I've missed you a loooooooooot! You have no idea!!!!!!
I can't stop thinking about you latelyyyyy
I got Your emaail..and I don't know what to say
we need to meet up or could you give me your new number so I could call you?
ASAP, we need to talk, I don't want to talk here on facebook
hehe

a7ibbik 7amoody
mwah! <3

104 comments:

  1. F I N A L L Y !!

    Love iT <3

    Cant Wait till The Next post :D!

    - UAE ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate this 7anan....bs loved the post:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!! i second the rest of the comments above me...we waited long enough for this...thanks hun!!

    oh this is probably the first time i comment but i recently came across ur blog and i LOVE it!!

    please la6awleen 3alaina ;* oh and check mine out i'm on my second story tell me what ya think ;**

    http://berries-and-strawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, this is my first time to read the whole post! and I LOVE IT, I just LOOOOOVVE this type of life ahhh :P allah yerzgnnaa yabooochh lol yalla waiting for more to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEEE ISHLOON TAWNI ASHOOF INA YOU POSTED??;P ANYWAYYS FINALLY!! 3AJJEEEEEB BAS AFFA 6ALA3 RAY7 FEEEH ILA5 A7MEDOOO!;P WAIITING FOR UR NEXT POST CUPCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoooooooooooW!! i mean ..a7mad ..?
    t2 t2 t2 .. not goOd! =P
    anyways waitn for ur next post ;*


    MissBarbican<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAY :D
    This is getting rllllllly Good (Y)
    Guuuurl I JUST LOVE UR STORY
    Keep it Ups <3
    w-La Tg63eena XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. KAREEHA hai el 7anan b3d -.-
    a7in akeed mshklh btstewi
    PLZ la tsween mshakl mn bainhm xD
    next post 5alla a7md Yra'6ee roo'6a
    (a)


    plz post SOON

    ReplyDelete
  9. aham shay no comment
    welcome back
    luvich;*
    G*

    ReplyDelete
  10. a7mad ;@ wagtaa ya3niiiii !! wagtaa facebook w khyaaaaaaaS ;@;@ .. :'( lalalalala pleassssssssse

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so not the time for this!
    lazem yseer yra'6eeha and she shud tell him she loves him! that way they'll live happily ever after :D
    anyways loved it as usual :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post
    keep it up............ cant wait 4 the nxt post
    i sooooo loved a7md bs 7aram twhom 7baw ba3a'6 (roo'9a)
    why mn albdaia yd5al fb he must first delete the girls then yd5al 3la kaifa jdamha
    btw what about fa6oooma roo'9as friend she didnt appear in the past posts

    XOXO
    FLANA

    ReplyDelete
  13. YALLA POST (A)

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Miss Barbican<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!
    Next please!!
    A7med, checking his FB, bad bad.. Ro'9a, mbayin she adores him, CUTE<3

    Next post please;*

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can u atleast post once a week?
    it's not asking to much is it =$

    ReplyDelete
  17. PLEASEEEEEE POSTTTTTTTT
    :(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  18. yaAaAaAaAY !!!!
    Mab'3aitii !!!! ~ xD
    waiiiittiing for the next post !!
    plz post it this week or before this mounth ends !!!


    thanx for making my day (k)
    ;*
    XOxo
    {A}

    ReplyDelete
  19. WED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WEDWED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WED wed WED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WED WED we WED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WED WED wed WED wed WED wed WED wed WED wed WED wed WED !!!!!!!! PRETTY pretty pretty pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ! post part ~29~ !!!!!

    w
    a
    i
    t
    t
    i
    n
    g
    ! ;)
    ! xD
    ! :p
    ! :)



    {A}
    ~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
    poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost





    MissBarbican<3

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey i read ur story and finished it in hours not letting the laptop of my lap while i have mid-terms next week !! :p
    u better post asap coz im like addicted to a7mad's and rodha's story !!! :D
    screw that girl with the fb msg !! if i knew who she was she'd be dead by now :@
    and his MOM is soo *tooot* annoying

    saroona;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. hiiii wed
    iv been following ur story from july & iv been posting comments as anonymous ,,, but finally i have my blog now !!! ooo my fav. part of the whole story when a7mad 8al a7bich *awwwww* & by the way i keep reading ur story over and over i real realy realy like it !!!! and i am waitting for part {29} !!! ~ xD


    P.S : I just started in my story i realy hope u read it and comment on it ;*

    thanx
    XoXo
    7amdoooh ;P

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the link for my blog
    http://www.saknal8alb.blogspot.com

    ~XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. too sakn-al8alb
    u have an amazing story i hope u write soon the nxt part


    M

    ReplyDelete
  25. wed pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz
    post part {29}!!!

    cant wait to read it !!!

    xoxo
    F&A

    ReplyDelete
  26. mashaaa2aalla u r the best writer i 've ever seen !!!! I LOVE ur stoorrry A LOT ... I am adicted 2 it ..

    LOve it ...

    IT IS THE bestEST post i ever read ... <3



    W A I T I N G F O R 29

    ReplyDelete
  27. pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase post a LOOOOONG post ....

    <3 ur story ....

    ReplyDelete
  28. hiiiiiiiii
    wed plz post part {29} plz !! & make it long pllllllzzz !!!
    we cant wait no more ! :"(



    XoxO
    F & A

    ReplyDelete
  29. if u have the time check my blog out:

    http://life-future-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I THINK U FINISHED exams ... pleaase post


    L O V E U

    ReplyDelete
  31. P P P P

    L L L L

    E E E E

    A A A A

    S S S S

    E E E E

    ReplyDelete
  32. are you planning on torturing us for some more time or what v.v ?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Weddo -.-


    bs goleelna after how many days/weeks/months will u post

    3shan n3rf y3ni xD

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOVE UR STORY ...... PWEEEEEEEEEEEEZ POST .. PLEAZE .. can't wait anymore .... :(

    ReplyDelete
  35. where are uuuuuu wed ,,, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaze post .. 5ala9 te3abna when r u gonna post ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  36. please post a LONG LONG LONG LOGN LONG LOGN POST .. (29)

    ReplyDelete
  37. .... te3abt men kether ma agoool : PLEAZE

    ReplyDelete
  38. la tekreheeni men kether ma agoolech POST ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  39. ............... waiting for 29 ..............
    adri lawa3t b chabdech .. sorry bas ur stORY IS WAAAAYED CUTE 3ASEBAT CHEE I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  40. ................................................

    ReplyDelete
  41. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

    ReplyDelete
  42. wedddooo plz POst pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze post

    ReplyDelete
  43. ahahah nada kaffat o waffat xD
    La bs seriously Wed. Aiinch?

    ReplyDelete
  44. pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz weddie POST

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey wed.. I just came across your blog and I really liked your story..!!! However i have a question.. Was it necessary for ro9'a to drop out of uni? I mean it's not like shez moving to another country can't she continue her studies even though she got married?! =P
    i know it's ur story but i didn't like that bit especially ina she worked hard and got a scholarship..

    ReplyDelete
  46. wala 5ayabti '6ani ya wed .. i just came men el barr (dessert not bar) w 8elt maybe she will post bas you didn't .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  47. .................................. i'm not gonna give up ... please post

    ReplyDelete
  48. i think you should give it a rest she'll post whenever she has the time to do so.. *rolls her eyes at nada*

    ReplyDelete
  49. pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

    PART >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>29<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  50. ....................................

    ReplyDelete
  51. how old r u anonymous !!!!!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  52. what's the relevance of knowing my age?

    ReplyDelete
  53. nada n child anonymous please dont fight~..
    ^^
    anyways...
    wed please post~ its has been over a month now..i hope everything is ok..

    ReplyDelete
  54. Aaaaaah b3adch u dnt post v.v

    plz postiiii soon :/
    wallaa chofee el m2saah elli fe this page
    hhhhhhhhhh xD

    WAITING "madree lain metaa" 4 ur nxt post

    ReplyDelete
  55. LOOOOOOOOL 9dg ena ma2saaa :p
    Yadooh Wed 6amneee 3yalch 3laych :p

    ReplyDelete
  56. wallah 9eda8ti ... men el malal bdaina ne'6arab ... lool ..

    ReplyDelete
  57. wed .. enti b5air .. shy estwaabech?? *worried face*

    ReplyDelete
  58. W
    E

    A
    R
    E

    W
    A
    I
    T
    I
    N
    G

    F
    O
    R

    Y
    O
    U

    W
    E
    D
    !
    !!
    !!!
    !!!!
    !!!!!
    !!!!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!
    !!!!!
    !!!!
    !!!
    !!
    !

    ReplyDelete
  59. 7arakah 7elwah ya Anonymuse ..

    >< bas 9ed8 wed 9AWALTI ..

    ReplyDelete
  60. COME ON NEXT PART PLZZZZ!!! xp

    ReplyDelete
  61. wed!! come on!! we are like beggin u here~..
    plz post the nxt chapt~!

    ReplyDelete
  62. 5aiba le hal daraga ne7en we are addicted 2 her blog !.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  63. yw knw what ?
    i think she'll post at March 8 =P
    So lata3boon 3markum it has been more than a month 5ala9 -.- kl yoom adsh like 4 times a7s i give up , bdait ansa how the story used to be so fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  64. me 2 anonymous bdait ansa how the story used to be so fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  65. a7esnee ba9ee7

    i miss a7mad..

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  66. w its like we worte lain a7een 83 comment couldn't she bother atleast to tell us mta she'll post wallah 3yazt =.= 7ata mat'thakar shga i was so Excitied when i first started reading this story.

    ReplyDelete
  67. its is so weird..i think wed-locked passed away or sumthing..cuz if she didnt she wud've informed us atleast...or maybe she spilled coke on her mac this time too..[last tym it was pepsi.. XD]

    ReplyDelete
  68. la tfawleeen 3alaiha .. besmellah mara we7a :: she passed away .. la yemken mash'3oolah .. 3endhom 3ers maybe enti sho darach ??

    ReplyDelete
  69. OH. MY. GOD! AHHHH!!! I want to read more!!! PLEASE POST FASTER!! PLEAASEEEEEEEEE!!! ahhhh!!
    I seriously fell inlove with the story when I first started reading it! I caaan't wait for more! :D

    taakkee ccaaree

    -R ;)

    ReplyDelete
  70. wed ma ab'3eech u post bas 6amneena enti b5air ??

    ReplyDelete
  71. t3arfoon maybe al7een the number of comments we posted is more than 88 .!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. correction mostly YOU posted.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  73. exactly nada..just
    GIVE
    IT
    A
    REST
    !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. LoooL Ano#1 you're such a meanie :p!
    ma 3laych nada 5thi ra7tch hun xD
    msawtlkm jaw wa7laailha :p


    93 ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Where are you Wed?
    =( 6amneena.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  76. for anonymous

    chab ..chab anonymus .. mob channech enti al malgooofah elli 7ergtii el system b your comments ,, keli 5arra yal 5erri6a

    ReplyDelete
  77. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nada
    za7kteeni walla "<-- its the new '6a7akteeni" (A)
    WED al ndaaa2 el a5eeer xD
    mata sawfaa to-Post-tetiiin ?
    " elli ma fhmat a7snlhaa " :P

    w ANON o.o
    wl gaf3a inshalla SHU PASSED AWAY !!!
    Ok we get it enna u want a new post so badly bs mb enna tfawleen 3l bnt -.-

    ANA AGOOL WED 3ARESAAAT (A) "kaifee :$"

    ReplyDelete
  78. wed plzzzz post elemarate klha ttrayach
    2 months has past w u didn't post
    p
    l
    z
    p
    o
    s
    t

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm sure something really big has happened..
    maybe gud maybe bad..
    but I'm a little negative so I take the bad side
    lol..
    el mohem.. 3esa ma ykoon stewa shay..
    bas atleast if there was.. baykoon 3ndha excuse
    IF NOT.. then.. I might track her down..and make her post us one EVERYDAY.. kidding..
    la fedaitich weddy.. ma asawee chee feech..
    I'll jus put a gun next to ur head and threaten you.. no puns intended.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  80. walla '6a7akteenni asoom .. ana malait men kether ma a8ool post .. fa i will leave it 2 u guys le2anii TE3BT

    ReplyDelete
  81. im tired tooooooooo
    and its not like she's gonna read these 100+ posts we wrote to her.. pfft... a7es wat a waste of time.. she didnt even bother reply once!

    ReplyDelete
  82. srsly its so annoying that she still havent replied back to us ,atleast to inform us! and its gonna be nearly 2 months! it will be really annoying if she came back with a stupid excuse! im really sry to say this but im really tired of waiting and im writing this without thinking right..so plz understand ^^

    ReplyDelete
  83. su2al ! mita nawya ??!

    ReplyDelete
  84. i give up on the story SORRY But to hell with it :P

    ReplyDelete
  85. PLEASE CONTINUE IM SO HOOKED UPPP !!
    first time i read a blog and my emotions get out of control =') !!

    ReplyDelete