Monday, July 27, 2009

Wed-Locked 17

Dear readers,
I KNOW it's been Long <3 !!!!!
I'll be posting more frequently now enshalla <3 =D
love uuuuuuuuuuu
thanks for ur patience <3 (A)
w I know its noooT one of A63al posts I've writen....bs this is what I could write for nw =p
dnt worry it won't be long till the next post ...enshalla =D

____________________________________________________________






Previously on W E D - L O C K E D

_________________________________________________




I couldn't help not blushing, remembering the kiss from before. He just laughed at me and looked back at the menu. Then out of nowhere I look up and ....





manal " OMG ! a7mad hiii agaaaaaaaain! You're everywhere!!"





_________________________________________________










OMG mn wain yat hayy!!! She walked 9oobna all perky and happy. a7mad looked at me and shrugged a smile thn laf 9oobha as she approached us.

a7mad "oh hi manal" *smiling politely*
manal "hiiiiiiii agaain hehee, we have the same taste haa" *wink*

a7mad laf 9oobi looked at me, as if he was being cautious or something,, then looked back at her and smiled. At the time, I was looking at her with no expression on my face, wla ymkn a slightly pissed look, i mean c'mon we're on our honeymoon leave us alone!

manal " Listen I hafto ask you for a favor! "

ana hny esta'3rabt y3ne, wtf is wrong with her, faj2a I saw her pulling a chair mn the 6awla ely 3dalna and she placed it 3dal a7mad. a7mad laf 9oobi and shrugged his shoulders while she was reaching for something mn her humungous Gucci bag. 6ale3at a folder with papers inside then looked up at me and flashed a fake smile

manal " I'm glad you don't mind"
me "eh..."

she turned to a7mad before I could say anything back

manal " Ok so listen, I'm SO HAppy that I bumped into you twice!! It's like fate! I had these papers w I've been wanting to give them to you, it would be grEAT if you hand them to your dad, since he'll probably read it if it's coming from you, don't worry it's nothing bad y3ne, its just suggestions, w ideas for the new project 7ag el company, w I'd really want him to give me a chance.. what do you say?"

Then she pouted, tedala3 3alaih,, uuuh! my insides were burning, first of all HOW informal is that! Second, what is she a stalker??? Third, i think I'm turning into a jealous freak altho I'm just starting to really like a7mad! I'd really like it if I could stand up and slap her and take a7mad and walk away, bs she didn't kiss him or something you know, I can't do that....lel2asaf! w the problem is that a7mad was taking it seriously, ok ymkn he's being formal wyaha, bs mb wakta this was supposed to be ouurr dinner! he was looking through her papers shwaya, then looked up at her and nodded

a7mad "enshalla I'll try my best"
manal " THANK you thank yoou! OMG ur like my heroo ! shkraan !"
a7mad " no problem"
manal " eeeeeh no 9dg u have no idea how amazing it iss yaay! ok shkran *standing up* ok I'll leave you now! see you around! "

She walked away after that, and a7mad was staring at the file then looked at me. I was staring at her walking away from us with a pissed off look. ALL this is just annoying, i don't know what to feel anymore . . .

I sighed and looked at him. He smiled innocently.. urrrrgh the ktkooooot smile that I love, bs may59ni I was still pissed, adree it's not his fault bs i AM annoyed, So I didn't smile back at him, I just looked at him for kamn second then looked back 3al 6awla and drank my water w stared straight ahead.

a7mad " cmon,, a7een 9dgggg ana masawait shay ! "

I looked at him confused with my eyebrows creased.

me " You found ALL THAt normal???"
a7mad " mmmmm el9ara7a ,,,she is weird, w sort of a stalker,,, bs it happens alot mb awal marra,,, seee I told you she didn't like me she was just using me"
me " R you sayin you have lots of stalkers ??"

he sat straight and nafa5 9adra

a7mad " Yes I AM quiet popular, you know like a celebrity e7m e7m"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and laughed

me " ahaa riiight"
a7mad " heheh shoo 9dg!"
me " okk ana maglt shaay hehe "

He stopped laughing and looked at me and sighed, then held my hand. And smiled sincerely

a7mad " a7b... how everything is going between us....a lot"

I looked at him and blushed, then looked down awana y3ne shy ... hehe

me " me too . ..."

Then he slipped his hands off mine w before I lifted my head up he reached for my cheek and pinched it

me " ayyyyyy!! "
a7mad " muhahahha ! "

I was reaching for his cheeks for pay back bs he kept blocking my hand with his

a7mad " CAn't touch me taananana (8)"

I finally gave up and turned to my menu and glared at him.

The dinner was pleasant we didn't order much food he ordered shay 9'3eer and i ordered ayshay he suggested, and we kept laughing and making fun of each other, w then we got back to the hotel later, it was like 10 pm spain time. Aside from the freak show manal the stalker, I'd say this was one of the best nights I've spent! Is it too early to say enna a7bbbbbb hal ensaan?

Tonight I was happy, tonight I felt like I liked him alot!! so tonight I decided to wear shay maaaybe more exposed than usual? DOn't get me wrong I'm still not ready for sex, bs I do want to seduce him into making out with me! AH that was great before we went out, I love todaaay so very much! I grabbed a short white cotton night dress thing, and went to the bathroom to change while he changed in the bedroom.

I took a deep breath and put on my dress that came up to half my thighs t8reeban. Then fixed my hair, and kept my make up on.

I went out of the bathroom and saw him still in his clothes sitting on the bed talking on the phone looking at the floor, he looked up whn 6la3t, jst one glance then looked back 3al ar'9

a7mad " enzain......laa 3adii.............ok........akeed...........haih "

I went and sat on the bed 3dala, looked at his face, I haven't seen him this serious ever( not like my ever is a long time,,, bs still)

a7mad "mmm.......uhm.......haih enzain.......ok yalla.........ma3 el salama"

he put the phone on his thigh with his eyebrows creased, m3a99eb. I was scared to say anything. I don't know ho mn ay nou3, the people who like being talked to when they're angry, or the ones who want to be left alone. So I decided to just sit there, and wait for shay mn his side. He got up and threw his phone on the side table and was walking to the bathroom with his back to me

a7mad " Pack your things, we're going back to Dubai tomorrow...."

and he slammed the bathroom door behind him. He just left me there, as my mouth dropped open




what??!!! But why????!

36 comments:

  1. NOOOOO POST THE REST PLZ PLZ PLZ IVE WAITED SOOOOOOO LONG FOR THIS POST, IT WAS SOOO SHORT... POST A LONGER ONE!! LOVE THIS BLOGGGGGGGGGGG <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY U POSTED!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh my lovely commenterss *group huuuuug*
    ohh i've missed u all ='] !
    hehhe m76 YA I kNw FINALLY! ehehhe =D

    blogsmail and cutecute enshalla the nxt one will be longer =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAAA! everything was going sooo wellll !! pllleeaasee pplleeaaassee post soooooon:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 NOT FAIIR!!!YA ALLLA OO UR CLIFF HANGERS!!POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ABI ADREE LAISH!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. la2 akeed bit3algeena alf sina!!!!!!

    plz post soon!!!!!!
    pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    loved the post btw welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  8. wa7shteeeni i swear u tortured us Enough .. i accept a weeek bs shd3wa two tara walla we do love ur story a lot and we are ADDICTED :P

    Omg 7mara manal she's such a stalker min galb i seriously hateher .. ow min galb we are cliff hanged =( i wanna know y ... ;p

    Anyways its gd having u e7m back ;p Cant wait 4 more luvs u babe :*

    If u dnt mind me askin wen is ur next post ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. obaih! why?!
    everything was going well :(
    can't wait for the next post!
    and thank u Wedoo :*
    loved it although it's short :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's always like this in honeymoons -.-
    and do you want me to stab that bitch manal for you? i would gladly do it :P
    can't wait till the next;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. just today my friend was over and I was telling her that wed locked hasn't posted for a really long while now! Great to have you back;** and laykoun it's something about his mom:s 3ad things r going so well a7is its shighil or something

    ReplyDelete
  12. you dont understand how much I just LOVE your story !!!

    im so glad you are going to post more often :D

    bs a7maaad LAISH ;( things are finally working and now they are heading back ;s

    loved this post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! suspence mn el5aa6r o laa fe seduction ba3ad ;)!! bas laish wagafee ?kamleee ya bnt elnass!!i love this stoory soo much walla outstanding bma3na elkelma ! love you wed-locked !

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D finally posted ;*
    im so happy that u finally shared this part with us, and happy for how they both feel toward each other ;)
    Cant wait for the next post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg !!!
    maskeena her luck mu 9ij !! :P
    just when she started to enjoy her husband this happens!!
    next post sooooon please!!
    want to knw wat happens next asap plz!! :P
    -thnx for the post b3d fatra 6weela mn el '3yab! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. YaaaaaY u posted
    i actually read it yesterday bas dnt comment (a)
    I came bak bas 3ashan i comment ..

    Loved it bs its SHORT >< w a7mad 8eharneeee but still i Luv them ;***

    When is the next Post ????
    Ns plz plz Make it LONG =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. 3ogob kil hal na6ra we get a short post oo ma fe ay action LAISH...?

    ReplyDelete
  18. plz yalla post more!!! lazem a3arif laish!!???

    ReplyDelete
  19. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    p.s. you have been misseddddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  20. <3 everybdyyz hereee yaaaaaaay
    I MISs'd u all tooo =[

    w enshalla nxt post soon y3ne ... ill start workin on it nw i guess =p

    ReplyDelete
  21. PLZ POST IT BY TOMORROW NIGHT! ;P I CANT WAIT.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. El 7mdellaaah a5eeeeeeeeraaaaaan u posted ! THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK GOD ~ We have been missing ur story like hell & ur tl3been eb a39abna =( afaa afaa .. bs i want u to know that i rlly did like ur post hal marah bs el part is so SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT (U) ! Plz do post soooon pretty pretty pleeeeeeez ..

    Banana xOxO ~

    ReplyDelete
  23. FINALLY:D:D u posted! im so happy that u posted
    OMG manaal ziftaa;@:@
    oo whyy byerji3oun DUBAI!

    and pls post ASAP=)

    ReplyDelete
  24. YaaaY finally a post =)

    I really <3ed the post ,
    Manaaaaal is so sa5eeeeeeefa !
    and why are they cumin bak bachr >< !?

    Cant wait 7g elnxt post
    La i6awleeen dear (A)

    ReplyDelete
  25. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NEXT POST
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey my lovess! i would've posted earlier if it wasn't for my stupid flu =C
    I have fever, zcham, headache, and stuff like that u knw :(
    I wrote half of the post tho,, bs can't write whn i'm sick <3
    ill post whn i finish off writing it soon enshalla =]

    ReplyDelete
  27. salamaaaaaaaaaaat wed-locked
    matshofen shar.. hope u get well soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  28. salamaaaaat... miss u alot.. waiting for the post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG OMG PLEASE I'M BEGGING UUU .. UR STORY IS THE BESSSSSTT EVER !! DNT STOP :'( .. garait ur 17 post kilHom today ;O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ma 6aLAaaa3333tttttttttttt eLLaa lamma khaLLaa9t laih 15 ;$ ...
    please please 18 18 19 19 20 20 hehehe i love uu

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG WTF ;O I HATE MANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL FUC* HER =@ ,,

    ;o sorry for the bad word xD .. anyways ADDICTED TO YWR STORY ;P I WNA KNOW WHYY SHIIIIIIIIT T.T ... SOON SOON SOOON YALLA XD

    ReplyDelete
  31. BTW WB MISED YWWWWWWWW =P

    gltlch add me -.- > doodah@live.com < (A) thanx

    xoxo strawbx3

    ReplyDelete
  32. PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP .. I CAN'T WAIIIIIITTTTTTTT .. I NEED 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;'''''''(

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mashallah Ur Good ..
    Kepp It Up Sis

    ReplyDelete
  34. The original triathletes were amazing. Dave Scott and Mark Allen accomplished amazing feats in triathlon long before technology took over the sport. 24 stunden schlüsseldienst

    ReplyDelete