Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wed-Locked 18

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________




a7mad " Pack your things, we're going back to Dubai tomorrow...."

and he slammed the bathroom door behind him. He just left me there, as my mouth dropped open




what??!!! But why????!





_________________________________________________









I felt tears crawling down my cheek as I was sitting there in shock. I was more freaked out than za3lana or something, why was he so angry? Like I did something to piss him off, as if it's my fault? Did I do anything that would upset him? I went over my thoughts and my memories but I couldn't come up with anything. La ,,laa it can't be my fault I know that I did nothing wrong, but why was he so angry? Why are we going back to Dubai? I don't want to go back just yet! Is he leaving me when we're there? Is our dads' deal over or something? Why wont he come out of the bathroom, why can't he explain everything to me righht now!

I felt my heart sinking, and my insides twisting, everything hurt. My heart was beating faster as I was silently crying. I couldn't stop the bad scenarios from playing in my head, of him coming out and randomly abusing me. Or going back home and divorcing me. My hands started to shiver, and my tears came out rapidly as I was still staring at the bathroom door.


chkk,,,,, *door lock opens*


The door opened slowly as he came out with his head to the floor and one of his hands scratching his head, he looked sad. He looked up at me as I was staring back at him, with the tears still freshly wet on my face, and no sound escaping my lips. I stared back at him cautiously, scared of what would happen next.
His eyebrows creased more when he saw me, and his mouth slightly opened like he was about to say something but then he closed it immediately. He walked a few steps slowly and sat right beside me and sighed. He turned his face to me, and I turned mine too and looked at him, he looked like he needed a hug much more than I do right now, bs my hands failed to lift themselves, I was still afraid of what might be his reaction, because after all I do not know him all that well.

a7mad " laish t9ee7een?"

He said calmly, with a low deep voice. I looked into his eyes and didn't say anything. Of course I wont say anything y3ne, ana roo7y zay'3a, what if I say something I shouldn't ? I want to ask him why we're going back bs..... a5af..... I'll wait for him to say the reason.
He sighed again, and reached for one of my hands and wrapped his over it, then he laid on his back, I turned my face to look at him, kan m'3amme'9 3yoona. the holding my hand thing means he's not mad at me 9a7? Why did he 7arej 3alay then?

a7mad " I don't wanna go back yet either"

He opened his eyes after saying that, then looked at me with a frown. Masa7t the dmoo3 that were on my face, it seemed like the right moment to ask him. So I laid on my side, facing him, and ybt our hands that were together nearer to my chest. I felt a relief in me because he didn't look mad at me anymore, he looked like he was back to the a7mad i have gotten used to, bs he looked really za3lan, and i couldn't hold my curiosity back any longer

me "mmm a7mad.."

I said wearily, with my weird 'after-crying' voice. He turned his face and looked at me, still with the sad face, He looked so cuute! I just wanted to kiss him 3ala 6ool, bs that would be just weird and out of nowhere! So, I cleared my throat and said with a frown

me " laish bnrd baachr?"

He looked at me while asking, b3dain he turned his face to the ceiling

a7mad " uhh5.. yarabiii ........ it's obooy and work.... el8sem elly ana adeera fl sharika 7alta really bad cz my assistant 7a'9reta 8arrar he quits faj2a because he got a way better offer in another company. W obooy mete99eL gali he booked us a ticket back cz he says its an emergency, w geltella it could wait y3ne 4 or 5 more days bs 7arraj 3alay and he said I'm irresponsible w he should've never depended on me w che, w elmhm enna '3a9bn 3anny lazm ard.."

He turned to face me, and laf that he's laying on his side now, just like me

a7mad " I'm sorry..."

At the time, I was processing kelshay, It's just a work thing y3ne? Thank god it's not my fault! bs honestly, 9a7 enna I was bummed 3shan I DO wanna stay here more, bs I was happy enna nuthing between me and a7mad changed, cz moments ago I imagined him leaving me, w I realized that I'm becoming attached to this man!

me " Why are you sorry? It's not your fault"

I said letting out a sigh of relief and a soft smile. He squinted his eyes, w looked confused, then he sat up and looked at me wonderingly

a7mad " That's it? You're not angry or annoyed or anythingg?"

I got up too and sat 3adel after he did

me " uuhh well it does ye8har bs it's your work, it's not like we can do anything to change it, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders innocently. He looked at me suspiciously, and raised one eyebrow.

a7mad " You don't even look ma8hoora. . ."
me " well......... honestlyyy..... the way u were angry t7arait it was something way worst! So I am sort of relieved because ... t7arait you were mad at me" *frown*
a7mad " Oh... Is that why you were crying?"

I nodded innocently with the etdal3ing frown still on my face.

a7mad " eeeeeh I'm sorry! bs knt m7arrej cz I don't want to go back!"
me " thats the only reason you were m7arrej??"
a7mad " Laish?" you don't think it's a good enough reason?"
me " well...I dunno... it was awal marra I see you that m7arrej, it sort of scared me"
a7mad " hehe ... knt m3a99eb w maknt a3arf what to do, ma7b when obooy y'39bni to do things for the sharika, bs at the same time ma7b I be stubborn w ignore him.....sorry I let it out on you"

I couldn't hold it in anymore! I got up and put my hands around his shoulders since ho kan yals and hugged him tightly, he looked at me weirdly while I was about to hug him, bs I ignored it!

me " hehehe You're such a baby!"

I let go of him and sat jdama on my knees 3al floor facing him. He totally ignored my teasing and looked back at me with a smile, bs .. I haven't seen this smile before, I didn't know what it was and what it meant, he looked like he was at ...peace? Madri it was weirdly different. He stayed like that for a bit, bs then I just felt weird

me "mmmmm hellooo??"
a7mad " oh sorryy.. sra7t"
me " hehe fee shooo haaaa"

I said teasingly, awana y3ne being funny, not expecting him to answer. He looked at me devilishly and smirked

a7mad " feech intii......"

he said with a deep voice that would make you shiver! My face changed and of course i turned red! w I got up and I looked at him with a scared face! ahhhh it was so awkward! 6ab3an he burst out laughing at my reaction. uurgh! I'm glad I changed his mood, bs maybe it was better when he was quieter and innocent? Adree enna I do want him, bs when he actually 'says' it ..it feels weird! I'm sooo not used to thissss !

He got up and was walking towards me, I was still looking at him scared, I started walking backwards cautiously wondering about his intentions , he stopped and raffa3 one eyebrow

a7mad " So it's only ok if YOU hug me?!"

I stood in my place, and felt stupid for thinking he would do anything else, he'd never rape me right? he's a7mad after all... but....maybe... I don't mind if it's him ? ahh no no what am I saying I DO mind if he does it by force!! But... he'll never do it ...right?

me " oh ... hehe" * i looked down and locked my hands*

I suddenly felt his hands on my shoulder, w he was slowly pushing me back, I looked up and I saw his face, still with the devilish look on. My back was to the wall now and he had one of his hands on my shoulder and the other one stretched out on the wall, he was surrounding me.

a7mad " Laish.......what did you think I would do ....."

He was breathing heavily, as he eyed my body mn ta7at laaaain foug. I on the other hand was about to cry due to the sudden change in mood! What's up with this guy! he's scaring me! ahh I should've never worn this! My face was filled with fear, I wanted to push him away bs I was too weak to lift my hands. I just stared into his eyes holding my tears inside. I know I have kissed him before, bs this person jdami is NOT acting like a7mad ! He brought his face closer and his nose rubbed on my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck, it made me shiver. I shut my eyes tight in fear, no....no.....! uuh!
I felt his lips on my neck, fta7t 3ainy shwaya and a tear escaped my eyes. rfa3 rasa after kissing my neck for a bit with a wide grin on his face, which immediately vanished after he saw my face 3adel.

a7mad " ro'9aa! ro'9aa why are you crying!!!! I thought.. I thought... uhh asef walla t7arait u were ok with kissing ! ro'9aa... I'm sorry ..."

Kel el tears that I was holding in rushed out after he said that... like it was ok to breathe now! OMg sho mshkeltiiiii! I did kiss him gabl... bs madri he was acting all scary! Bs he did do that gabl too ! bss I don't know...! I was shivering mn el 9ya7, he kept saying sorry and I dug my face in his chest and wrapped my hands around his waist, and held him tight. He put his hands around me too, which definitely calmed me down, we stayed like that for a while, he was quiet, and I was too, just breathing calming myself down.

I tilted my head up to see his face, he was looking seeda sar7an in another world. I loosened my hands around him and looked up at him. His head moved when I did that and he let go of me when he saw that I wasn't crying anymore. He went to the bed and sat 3alaih and dug his head into his palms and sighed. I couldn't help not feeling guilty, cz fl a5eer it isn't entirely his fault, like my clothes were asking for it, actually i DId want it, bs m3rf what happened to me. I went over to him and sat on my knee jdama

me "a7mad .... i'm sorry...walla.....bss u scared me.... i ...."

He lifted his head up when I was talking, and had this innocent guilty look on his face.

a7mad " ro'9a did u really think I would hurt you? 9a7 enna we haven't been together for so long, bs mb L hal daraja y3ne, I'm sorry for joking around bs t7arait you knew me better than to fall for it"
me " no bss..... uuh I dnoo"

I frowned and looked at my lap, uff 9a7 kalama I do know him better than that, bs shdarani he could have been fooling around those past few days right?

a7mad " uuh I guess we have to know each other better than this... ro'9a....mmmm...... how about we slow things down? a7s it's better, I don't want something like this to happen again.... ok?...what do you think?"

wHAT? slow things down? No more kissing? but but ....!
he is right though...I looked at him with a slight frown, bs then I nodded slowly, although I did not want to, bs it seemed as the right thing to do at the moment. He got up sighed, and smiled, more like forcibly smiled, ashkra his smile wasn't for real..

a7mad " Yalla let's pack our things together ! "
me " ummm....ok"

He walked into the closet ahead of me, I followed him slowly lost in thought...I couldn't stop thinking of how I screwed things up!


UGHH noo ! what have I done!!

45 comments:

  1. WED-LOCKED:***
    thanks for posting!!=)
    il7een bagra:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aHHhhhhh... ROOOO''666AAA !! HE'S SWEEEEEET .. COME ONNNNN !! :( I LOVE HIMMMM O I LOVE UUUUU !!!! chill out ... i love this post !!!! la tet2akharain 3alaina bel 19 :$ please please;******.. thank uuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally a posst yaaaaaaaay :D !! omg ashwa it was work related stuff!! i thought he was gna tell u ina u need to split up!! iyanin hes so considerate :) !! btw is this really ur story wela its fiction?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this means no more action afaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. even though nothing happened, that was very hot but I dont blame her he is still somewhat a stranger and its hard to just give in but I adore them, o thank god it was a work related thing ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. zouqa zouqa zouqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a7mad my hubby :$
    and routha ga3adt tabchy 3ala kelshay;s bs that's maybe because she's having her period?;p
    anyways i loved this post hun;*
    can't wait till the next! la et6awleen 3alaina:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg.. that was... kinda hot?! i LOVED IT! i love them together. thank god it wasnt something between them ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! I wanna see some sparks light in between them! Their such a cute couple! I love the post! It was one of the best to tell you the truth!

    I opened up a new blog and I would love for you to check it out! http://if-i-just-knew.blogspot.com/

    Feel free to drop by=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHY DID SHE DO THIS??????
    I WANNAAA KILL HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! WED NOOOOOOO ;( U BETTER MAKE THINGS BETTER IN THE NEXT POST!!!LOL.. MISS U OO THANKS FOR THE POST ;D CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, LAT6WLEEN! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVE THIS STORY ! it gets better and better each post ...i love the chemistry nd the innocence between them they're just soo ccuuuuttteee <3!! cant wait for the next post! looking forward to it eagerly!!bas lat6awleen 3alaina were addicted nd yout guilty for that:P

    oh 9a7 i opened a blog too would like you to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favourite posts so far Amazing as always luv Mashallah 3laich :*

    Cant wait 4 more .. :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nawarii hahaha la, everyone breaks the rules right? ;) :P

    Dreamer hahah true!! One reason I hate periodss Dx!

    jay and atonement ill check 'em out =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe w Im glad everyone enjoyed this post (A) !

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahahah miskeen a7mad:p ! oo y7lailha ro'6a bss i think in the future she should make the move lana i think hes kinda scared he'llmake her sry again..:p oo i know she wants to kiss him o chthee so i think she should make the move....:P hhhahaha and then he'll get really happy.. hopefully? anyways loved the post oo please post akthar <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Loved it & love A7mad <3
    he's so sweet <33
    I think there will be a lot of action Dubai :P

    Thanks Wedo :**
    la tt2a5rain 3laina bil 19th post :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK !! i read the post for the 3rd time today ;$ !! OMG i love ur STORY WED ... 7asafa i wished that they could stay in spain one more day to see what's gonna happen between them !!!!!!! <3 <3

    XOXO .. lat6awleen 3alaina ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! keep going and waiting for the next post :***

    ReplyDelete
  18. ALLAH I LOVED IT !!!!!!!


    maskeeena its so scary , 5afat o she didnt know what to do :S

    bs naby action .. ha ?? moo lazem he kisses her bs y3ny naby chithe adventure b dubai o chithe :D

    love ya.. o lat6wleeen huney :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. ALLL I COULD SAY IS THAT I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!! ;D loved it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aaaaaah Wanasa you posted:*** Tara I missed you a lot. Ahmed is so cute. I felt sorry for ra'9wa when she thought that it was her fault and that when they go back to dubai she'll get divorced because the busines thingie ended! His father is so bossy, I hate that kind of men;s
    Yalla next post please(A) and we want a looooong one;p
    Love you and your blog wayed wayed wayed!!!:***

    ReplyDelete
  22. weD!! dont be late.. post tomorrow!! ;D YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey MY Lovely REAderSS

    I'll be off to AD with the family for 4 to 5 daysss ... I'll post whn im Bak in Dubai

    Lov yaaaaaa =D !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. <3ed it
    Plz la e6wlin 3laina
    nd this time Ro'6a elli t8har xD

    ReplyDelete
  25. MIN 9ijiiiich :O!!

    Lesh u didn't kissed him! uftt..

    Ur last night together come on :(

    Hardly waiting il NEXT POST-

    Please Check Urhalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. cant wait 4 more 7abeebti u and among other writers here actually inspired me to start writing im pretty sure its not that great but it would be great if u checked it out thnx

    http://queen-bee-232.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. waaaaayy routha 7adha DE3LAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    labsa short pijama dress...w she hugs him...w ma tabee yjees'haa,...laaa weli y7er akthar ena el dam3a bil mo5baa;p

    7adi endmajt!! lool

    thnx;* please post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  28. WHYYYYY :( plz post soon

    thaaanks wala great story =) ...

    i just wrote a new story w i want support and ur opinion too =$ check my blog

    l3e-mine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hope you post soon...we're waiting:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. its been more than 5 days , are u in dubai??
    we are waiting hun:*

    ReplyDelete
  31. 6awaltiiii wed!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  32. wayed wayed wayed 6awaltaaayyyyyyyy!!!!
    plz long post.

    ReplyDelete
  33. this story is becoming so lame...that girl always crys..seriously and also the scenes go really slow...that why its becoming BORING!!!!
    also to the author,,should we beg u so that u put in the next chapter??since the past 2weeks were the busiest..what about now??
    im sorry i didnt mean to be that mean...
    and im sorry if u feel offended by anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sorry wedlocked; I personally adore your story; but i totally agree with the previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lol! She's so funny. She should start trusting him. No more action? :(

    ReplyDelete
  36. wed ;( come on .. am dying from waitiiiiinggg.. please pooooooooost ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey I knooow 6awaalt bs we staayed in AD longer than expected ! SO sORRY

    and anoymous(the critic =p) Lol no offence taken ,, 9ara7a I agree with u ! 9a7 enna i ddnt knw l haaal daraja y3ne,, bs my late posts i didn't like them much either =\.. I'm gonna work on it more enshalla! w sorry for the late-NESS i was out of Dubaai w u knw hal short trips there's no time for anything =\, ww thx for being honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. <3 we love u wed ;****

    ReplyDelete
  39. WED LOCKED!!! :( I MISS YOU ;(
    come back ;(

    ReplyDelete
  40. its seems ages since you posted last time....choofe shlkthr mayteen 3ashan y3arfoon wana we7da mnhooom come on *puppy eyes* postpost o neba shey yfare7 ...cant she like change her mind with the slow thing ! i mean its their last night together :(

    you managed to cast an addiction to this story spell yabooch mn el5a6r ^^

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. COME ON WED!!!
    we love u and all but i dont see the point for waiting just for one post
    and i dont think that it takes that long to write one -.-

    ReplyDelete