Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introduction :)

You know how when you're 7 you start watching Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast and you start fantasizing about your own fairy tale and your wedding and your prince charming? Then you get into your teenage years and watch chick flicks, with all the boyfriend girlfriend thingies, so your dreams grow, and you start thinking about the day you find your own prince in shining armor that would hold you like that, and fall in love with u.

Well, i was one of those girls, always fantasizing about my perfect future wedding, and the perfect future hot husband thats going to love me, cherish me, dale3 me , YOU name it. I actually sat one day and made a list of the characteristics i wanted in him, yes I had expectations and dreams and this whole plan of my future , the perfect future i wanted to have . . .

These dreams allowed me to stay away from guys during high school, y3ne i did not get myself into anything, the other reason I stayed away was because I came from a conservative family, I was brought up this way, enna my reputation is my life! So I took that as an advantage that I would perfect myself for my future perfect husband, I would be pure just for him, I would be the innocent one that had no old experiences whatsoever, that needed the husband to guide me. I dreamed and dreamed. . .

I was so naive, so innocent, i did not know what the world had yet to uncover for me, my life was simple back then, I went to school studied, came back home and buried myself in my romantic novels, but still kept up with my school work. I was always 7aree9a to keep my parents proud of me, I cared about them a lot so I kept my grades up, and I showed them how much i loved them by abiding by their rules, they taught me a lot, and never asked me for anything until one day, that day where all my dreams came crashing down

I couldn't breathe . . .
I was speechless . . .





My name is Rodha, and this is my story . . .

23 comments:

  1. gd start...nice introduction
    keep going =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rodha...loving the intro keep it up
    enjoy ur summer sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great start.. welcome to the family rodha ;*
    waiting for your next post <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firt off i would like to say that I'm happy to be your first follower :)

    I think I know where your headed with this and I can't wait for your upcoming posts.

    Please don't be like the rest and post daily like moi over here (A)

    Once again, loving what you have so far.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for advertising on my blog....
    i wanna see what happened :) continueee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous 1 +2 : thaaaanks walla =D

    Lovestruck : thxx ,, omg walla i have ppl waitin for my nxt post! im so excited haha enshalla ill post tonight >o<

    susyQ: awwwww thxxxxx <3!!
    hehe ;)
    lol i have vacation nw so i think i can post daily ,, i will doo :D
    once again, thx ;)

    hi my name is : enshallaa tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://abudhabi-dreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start :) Can't wait for more!
    Welcome to the blogosphere! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked it, Mashalla you're talented. Yalla can't wait for the next one and Welcome to the blogsphere Muaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect !!
    Enjoy ur summer 7beebty, by the way.. where you off to ?

    xx- welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds exciting.. great start! welcome babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing introduction :)
    waiting 4 the next post
    welcome hun ;**

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow mashalaah! you have a talent! mashalah! keep it up! i like the intro.
    and welcome;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWWwwwwwwwww... wat a true intro =) <3

    cinderella. prince. beauty and the beast..

    waiting for more (A)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thx aLL =D

    Susy Q: u mean whr am i off to during summer?
    if u do ,, thn nowhr stuck here in uae :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. yalla waiting for the new post
    u said tonight????
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i need to add o follow tool to my blog HOW HELP

    ReplyDelete
  18. anonymous:
    hehe 2:30 am is still tonight right? (A) SORRY wallaaa for the delaaaay :P


    hend: sorry i'm new too,, I have no idea how it appread >> i think it was there from the beginning
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  19. First of all i would like to tell u how much i'm LOVING ur story...

    Can't wait to read the rest :)

    I can tell it's going to be a GREAT one!

    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. salamz walla nice story and v v v nice intro..specially the name of story wed locked...walla i like it..keep it up.waiting for ur next post..yalla sura sura...bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  21. awwwwwwwwwww..
    whats next ... whats next

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved the intro <3 Good Work (F)

    ReplyDelete