Friday, May 29, 2009

Wed-Locked 3

And just like that he stepped out of my room, he left the door open behind him.
My eyes couldn't conceal the tears anymore so they gave in and I couldn't stop crying. I was crying so hard that it was hard to breath, and my insides hurt, I haven't cried like this in years, actually I don't even remember ever crying like this. I wanted to stop crying, but I couldn't, what my dad said tore me apart i just crashed on my bed crying while trying to catch my breath.
I did not want this! Ok 9a7 enna I want to get married but not so soon! I really want to finish Uni, y3ne all this hard work in school and Uni for nothing? w what if a7mad is a really bad guy? what if he pushes me into doing things i do not want to do? and worst, what if he hits me? w plus he's from goum alX, w they're known enna they're rich and such 'show-offs', akeed they're going to look down on me because I'm from an average family. I don't want thiss! mabaaaa

The more I thought about it the more i sobbed, it just seemed to make less sense every time I rewinded what dad had said in my mind. wth ?

My mom came in at the sound of my sobs since the door was open, and i looked up at her with a sorrowful look and continued crying. She sat on my bed waiting for me to gasp air and calm down, which I did eventually, even though the tears in my eyes seemed to be endless.

mom " 9alee 3al nbeee ro'9a"

she said that while not even looking at me, she was staring at the floor, perhaps afraid to look into my eyes.

me *with an angry tone* " mama are u guys serious? mn 9jkm tbooni atzawaj?? w tawni i turned 19 last month?!! mamaa mabaa i don't want to get married to this man i don't even know him!!!"
mom *stood up w looked at me with a furious face* " ro'9a ne7na glnalch mb as an e8tra7! t3arfeen obooch m7taj! w enti sooner or later u'll get married so y not nw!! w 3an el dala3!!!"
me " bs mama .. ."

she didn't even let me complete my sentence as she stormed out of the room angry...channa i'm the one who's supposed to be angry at this moment? Why is everyone against me? I went back to my crying then, I wished for my brothers to interfere with this situation, bs they knew better than to get on my mom's bad side. I felt despised and abandoned by my own family, it didn't make any sense.

I called my best friend, Fatooma, the next morning, since it seemed that she was the only person there for me, it felt like kel7ad around me were robots and not who they really are, so i hopped my fatooma was still who she always was :(

me "Fatooma,, aloo?"
fatooma "roooo'9aaaaaa hiiiiii!! wainchh yesterday i tried messaging u bs maradaity 3alay!!"

I was glad to hear a cheerful voice after the disastrous day I went through, so i blurted everything out to her, hoping that she had an answer to my problem, or should i say DISASTER!

fatooma " WHAAT!! u gotta be kidding mee?? w enti enshalla u said yess?????"
me " fatooma ana maglt shay :(, a9lan they didn't give me a chance to saay anything to begin with, w mn kalamhum it sounded like I had no choice, y3ne they did not give me an option to say no"
fatooma "what ,, sho gltee esma again a7mad al X? lemme search him on facebook!!"
me " FATOOMAA!! that's not the point, i Don't really care fe this guy,, altho 5ayfa menna, but m3rf what's worng with my parents, y3ne maydsh el ras enna they do this to me bs cz of the money.....uuuuh * i started crying*"
fatooma "rooorooo 7beebtyy! dnt cry we'll solve this together.. . . oh!...wait!! ro'9a omggg his dp is hot!"
me " heh,, fatooma r u serious? "
fatooma " walla walla ! bs baaaal born 1982 ,,, y3ne that makes him mmmmmm 26? 7 years difference ! omg ro'9ooo,,,, owaih owaih lets check his friends list! :D"
me " ..."
fatooma "mmm ok ok ro'9a sorryyyyyyy! ,, bs dnt deny that i changed ur mood shwaaay? uf walla i don't know what to say to u hun, i'm just as surprised as u :(,, actually ana mb mstaw3ba,, a7s ur gonna tell me JK any second nw "
me " i wish .. . "
fatooma " mmmmm by5aloonch eteen baitna today???"
me " ma'9n fatooma, w ashkra they wont want me to tell anybody bout this, bs i had to tell u..."
fatooma " ofcourse ana mb anybody"
me " yeh... mmm fatooma thx for being here walla, bs nw i g2g aba ard anam shway"
fatooma " okaaaay ro'9eeeeeee, call me whn u need me :),, or msg me,, or bbm me,, ana hnee for u ! "
me " hehe i will , thx fatyyy,, bye"

I closed my eyes, and got lost in my thoughts and miseries, 7asait enna my family was cloned and replaced by those people that I did not recognize at all. It was scary. . .




O N E . w e e k . L a t e r

mom " RO'9aaa!! LBSEee ur white dress now! 7ermat el mkyaaj is coming an second!!!!!!!!!"

14 comments:

  1. OMG la tetzaweja waaaay 7araaaam
    laish omha mwaf8a may9eer ro'6a wayed 9'3eera 3ala il zawaj
    waiting 4 the next post :)

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME !!!!!!

    I WANNA KILL HER MOM !!!!

    7ram ... *sigh* allah ysa3edha inshallah !

    lovin this babe, keep up the posts by the minute ;P

    Oh and i have one question... is this all true? you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG?!! im sorry, but this is just, sick!
    they're practically selling their daughter!

    yeah i kinda have the same question... is this for real?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Mashallal I loved it! wayed 7elw.. Inshallah A7mad would turn to a good guy, give it a shot;) And as fa6ma said, he's hot plus rich! Ah, wallah I will be the one accepting him;D Loving where this is going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tara I'm starting to feel ena A7mad is a gd guy not mentioning that he's hot AND rich. I love him, even though we didn't meet him (or you) okaay tara ga3d atlaigaf laman kent ga3d agool "we" haha ;p okaay I'm really sorry bs I think I'm really high now:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. susy Q and love struck :
    desperate times call for desperate measures perhaps?
    I'll leave that up to you to decide :)

    Queen Bee and dReamer:
    entoo faja2toonii! ok he'z hot and rich,, bs his dad is forcing HIM into the marriage too,, so does it matter if hez hot and rich? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol wed-locked im feeling the gd guy vibe too hmm a7ss it might or might not matter hehehe im loving thiss story... cant wait to read the wedding part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm officially "addicted"

    plz continue sooooon..

    can't wait 4 the nxt post!

    btw, is it a true story?

    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol Anonymous,, cnt wait to write it! :P

    My Love Diary:
    AH im ADDICTEd to ur blog toooooo =D
    u LEFT US HANGING T_T,,, plz kamleeee ! ur driving me nuts :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. the thought ena his 7 years older than u is creepy (ymken bs 7agy)

    i hope u dnt marry him...

    if u dnt want this marriage and he doesnt want it either.. isn't there away to contact each otheRRR???

    plan something! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat story very very very interesting...keep it up im loving it cuz its so realistic cant wait for an update

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol anonymous, i think it's creepy too! :(

    Well as you can see there was only one week to THrow the wedding, there's no time to catch a breath! how to plan something mafeeeee time! xP

    thx Nawari :)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! thats was SO fast.
    7lelhaaaa :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plse post soon we wna know what happens in the end

    ReplyDelete