Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wed-Locked 19

(A)


Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________



a7mad " Pack your things, we're going back to Dubai tomorrow...."


.........

I felt his lips on my neck, fta7t 3ainy shwaya and a tear escaped
a7mad " ro'9aa! ro'9aa why are you crying!!!! I thought.. I thought... uhh asef walla t7arait u were ok with kissing ! ro'9aa... I'm sorry ..."
..............

a7mad " uuh I guess we have to know each other better than this... ro'9a....mmmm...... how about we slow things down? a7s it's better, I don't want something like this to happen again.... ok?...what do you think?"
...............

a7mad " Yalla let's pack our things together ! "
me " ummm....ok"

He walked into the closet ahead of me, I followed him slowly lost in thought...I couldn't stop thinking of how I screwed things up!


UGHH noo ! what have I done!!





_________________________________________________











ahh! Ok so now I'm sitting in the plane beside a7mad, and he's asleep w bs bagee 1 hour until we land in dubai! And as expected la ommy wala obooy wala e5wani ete9loo feeni, bs the weird thing is enna neither did fatooma, I wonder where she is ! I'm excited w zay'3a at the same time! I mean it's a whole new life and I wonder how I can avoid a7mad's mom, w I know that my family semi - abandoned me, bs I miss them alot! Although it has been fatra g9eera, bs it feels like a decade ! I wonder if a7mad will be wayd caught up in his job wla kaif.. honestly, I don't know what to expect . . .

me " a7mad a7maad ,, yalla goum we'll land in a few minutes! "

I started nudging him after the announcement was made, 3shan ygoom. It's been somewhat awkward between us since last night... uff I have to ruin kelshay.
7beeby he's so cute when he's asleep! Yes I gave in to the fact that I really like him! And I do call him 7beeby bsss ONLY in my head where no one can hear me, for now.. hehe

I was looking at him while he was rubbing his eyes and stretching w b3dain laf 9oobee

me "Gooood Morning sunshiine hehee"

smiling to him excitedly, he grinned tiredly

a7mad " heey u "

We put our seat belts on and got ready for landing, this is it, the start of something new I guess, Allah y3een.

Nzalna mn el 6ayaraa, and we took our luggage, it was 12 : 10 am taw8eet Dubai, as I read on my BB. We were walking 9oub the exit door where all the people are greeted by 7baybhm, I looked around as we entered that area, bs there were no familiar faces, a7mad was pushing the trolly with our luggage on,

a7mad " Oh ro'9a there's the driver lets go"

I looked the other side w there he was walking towards us in his flowery colorful shirt.

Driver " hellooo sir how r yeww"
a7mad " good good 8adeer, here take the trolly"

He took the trolly w msha jdamna lain el car, I was just following them silently, I was sort of hopping enna 7ad ysta8blna fl ma6ar, bs I guess this was never a real marriage to begin with, I shouldn't expect anything right?
rkabna el sayara w on the way to their house no one was talking, a7mad kan ba3ada m9a6el w ana lost in thought. This will be the first time I step foot into their house! I wonder how big it is, w I wonder how our room will be. 9a7 enna our house wasn't a tiny room but it was not big y3ne, one floor 4 rooms che normal. Sitting in this black shining Mercedes, madri ay modail I'm not an expert in that field, bs akeed the newest of its kind or something, I felt like a different person, I mean not too long ago I was just another girl going to university, in our normal car, living like any other normal girl at my age, living in a normal house. And look at me now, everything around me is so fancy, a bit too fancy! I almost feel like an alien already.
I turned my face to take a look at him, to make me feel better shway, and it actually did ! seeing a cute guy almost always lifts a person's spirit don't you think? hehe. He turned 9oobee whn I looked at him and smiled

a7mad " Are you ok?"
me " ahh yaaa hehe why?"
a7mad " U look tense"
me " mmmm laa I'm just thinkiing"
a7mad " aboout?"
me "mmmm how things r gonna be now that we're back"
a7mad " oh ... hmmmm"

I turned and looked outside the window, we were in jumeirah, and it was so dark.

a7mad " ahh w9alnaa....! "

I looked at him with his all happy face and then looked back outside to see their house, their na6oor came out to check the car then opened the humungous gate for us, we went in and and there was a share3 that leads to the basement where the garage is, the way was lit up by lights on the side, and once we were in the garage they were many cars in the parking like definitely more than 5. The house looked so pretty bs it was too dark to see the whole house 3adel. Me and a7mad got out of the car, a7mad was heading to this door on the corner so I followed him bser3a. We got in, and I saw this huge 9alaa bs the lights were off, madri wain I followed a7mad into and we got into the lift, a7mad looked at me and 7as enna I'm nervous I guess because he smiled and then held my hand in his

a7mad "stop freaking out hehe"

I sighed and looked at him and nodded with a 5feef smile. The lift opened w 6la3na 3ala this mamar, we're in the 2nd floor 7asab kalam el lift ... and I heard the voices of a TV mn hnee mshaina akthar w then we were in the 9ala where I saw his mom sitting in her Pjz, omg she looks so different ! She got up at the sight of a7mad and they were hugging w kelshay and I was just standing there looking at them silently. When she let go of a7mad and looked 9oobe mn 6araf 3yoonha, I decided to act nice awana.

me " Salam w 3alaaikm"

I said cheerfully, She raised her head w shafatny with a disgusted look then lafat ras'ha 3ala a7mad

a7mad's mom " w 3alaikm..."

a7mad shafny and he saw that I was a bit disappointed bs '3ayar el salfa by talking to his mom about Spain. It's funny how she's a totally different person when it comes to a7mad, wayd etdal3a, kano ysoolfoon w y'97koon, and I was just sitting there, thank god the TV was on, because I was just staring at it the whole time. hmm.. I wonder etha this is how it'll be from now on. I wonder where 5awat a7mad are like, I haven't seen them w at'thakar marra he mentioned enna he has 4 sisters and 2 brothers, bs his mom is here roo7ha. I wonder if they're like a7mad, or more like his mom. The tv was on this turkish drama thing that I never watch, I don't mind watching them though. hmm most of the guys are hot in them too ...

a7mad " ro'9aa ...ro'9aaa"

I turned my face ba3ad ma sma3ta

me " ohh na3am?"
a7mad " tbain troo7een tnamain?"
me " umm la 3adii mb wayd ta3bana"
a7mad " la yalla nseer nshoof our room"
a7mad's mom " la la mb room a7maad! fa'9aitLk el suite anaa! "
a7mad " oh 9dg! zain 3yaal walla "

He got up and kissed his mom's head w asharli enna ayee 3nda.

a7mad's mom " tawel naas a7mad "
a7mad " asef bs ta3baneen bnseer ennam "

She glared at me w rolled her eyes after that channa I'm the one dragging him to the room! I just said jdamha that I'm not sleepy ( although I did want to go inside).
elmhm I ignored that and mshait wya a7mad to 'ouR' room oh oh la i mean ourr SUITe, haha ! He opened this wooden door w kan kel el laitat mbaneda , he opened them w b3dain sakkar el bab behind him. It was a beautiful modern living room with a plasma TV, and a white L sofa with a small coffee table fl ne9, it was just 3jeeb! and not to forget, there was a small bar place on the side of the room with hal high chairs and a thalaja. I was just gazing at kelshay, I love modern styles and I love houses w interior design w hal swalf. Then lafait 3ala wayh a7mad all excited with a wide grin!

a7mad " haa shooraych? "
me " 9ara7aa ! 3jeeeb"
a7mad " elmhm y3ybch!"

I just smiled at him, y3ne 9a7 enna I was forced into this, bs hal ashya el 9'3eera makes it sometimes okay, mb enna ana mayta 3al floos, bs sa3at I tell myself, WHy not ? u know what I mean! I opened bab our room myself, and it wasn't as amazing as the living room bs it was cute. It was all black and white and not that modern, more cozy like, w fee this huge sofa that looks so comfyy and I just wanted to jump in it ! bs when I went in more I saw the opening to the closet which was almost as big as the room itself! woah! I don't think I even have that much clothes to fill them out ! a7mad on the other hand just came in and sat on the bed bouncing ( while sitting) on it channa he was testing it. I took a look at the bathroom kan black and white as well, w fee this jacuzzi and candles in the bathroom too! 6ab3an I can't stop the ideas coming in my head after seeing that, bs I shoo-ed them out of my head immediately, why think of it when I can't have it ?

Radait back to the room and a7mad was taking off his shirt,, uuh I just saw the jacuzzi he shouldn't do this to me. I looked away awanna y3ne bs unfortunatly

a7mad "ro'9a btnamain a7een?"

I heard my name bs, I can't not look at him while talking to him I guess, I turned my face and tried my hardest to concentrate on his face only...

me "ha?"
a7mad "btrgdeeeeen a7eeeeeeeeeeen?"
me "ohh ohh yess yess I guess"
a7mad "oh mb channa you just told my mom you are not tired"

kan ymshee ajrab 3anni while talking. laish a7s deep down in him he's sort of torturing me!!? 6ab3an ana I couldn't resist w I looked at his 6 pack that I 'm in love with, bs I returned my concentration 3ala his face as fast as I could! w I looked at him innocentlyy with a msta7ya face

me " knt ajaamel . . ."
a7mad " haha I knew it , I saw your face while you were awana watching Tv. ashkera u were bored"
me " Laaaa2 9dgg I was 3adii if you wanted to stay"
a7mad " ahaa ahaa"

He said that while getting up w walking to the closet not letting me say anything else, hoo y3ne he's right bs I don't want his mom to have more reasons to hate me! kfaya enna she hates me and I did nothing yet! I snuggeled into the blanket of the bed with my jeans and shirt on bs farait shailtee 3al shibreyya, I closed my eyes for a few minutes and with the cold-ness of the room, I drifted awaaay.



I heard some noises and I opened my eyes shway shway, The room was empty, I kinda got used to waking up with a7mad 3dalee, I wasn't 3dala when I fell asleep either, it felt different, bad different. I could still hear a9wat 5feefa every now and then, when I saw the sa3a it was 11:30 something am, y3ne not thaat late I guess. kent m8hoora shway cz I just woke up from a really nice dream! sort of lame but a very feel-good dream! me and a7mad were on this picnic w he was just about to kiss me bs I woke up, a5as shay when you wake up on the best part of the dream!

I went to the bathroom w lbast a long red and black dress wya long sleeve body and a shaila just in case fe 7ad fl bait, I still don't know who's who and where are they , w kaif 7ayat'hm yet, so I better take my precautions. I got out of the room w found out the sources of the noises I heard earlier, they were two maids talking fe the living room of our 'suite' w kano yna'9foon, they said hi immediately after seeing me, I just smiled to them w kamalt 6reeji, I went to the 9ala a7mad'z mom was in yesterday gelt ymkn the kitchen is mkan jreeb from there because kent wayd yo3ana! I walked lain ma I came across this other maid,

me " mm helloo , where's the kitchen pleaasE?"
maid " ooh hello madaam, oh the kitchen is right here, go straight then right"
me " oh okk thank you!"

so I did as she said knt mashya seeda in a corridor with doors w b3dain 7asait fe 7ad waray so lafait w ngazt!

me " oh!"
a7mad's mom " oh enti..."
me " salam w 3alaikm"

she looked at me weirdly, like 'wth is she doing' look

a7mad's mom " mm wain ray7a?"
me " mm el ma6ba5, adawr shay akla...?"
a7mad's mom " hahaahay.. 9dg ennech......wla agool ta3ali bawadeesh wyay 3shan aba agoolch shay a9lan"

she said bitterly, I was freaked out already by her appearing behind me out of nowhere, so I said nothing and followed her, since she said there's going to be food! We walked into this room with a very high ceiling and a huge chandelier and this long table in the middle wya lots of food put on one side of it. I walked to that side and took a seat and started putting food on my plate! I do tend to get distracted when my tummy is involved with things. a7mad's mom took the seat ely mjabelni w was looking at me with her na'9rat el 7a8eera. I took a bite of the sandwich I had on my plate, la sho bite I actually finished it in almost 2 seconds before a7mad's mom would say anything, akeed she'll think I'm maja3a now or something, bs I was too hungry to care!

a7mad's mom " mmmm aba akalmech fe maw'9oo3 mohem"

I looked up innocently and curiously with a piece of cheese mana8eesh in my hand.

me "mm ok"

a7mad's mom " sm3eeni zain tara maba3eedha!"

she said like she was attacking me. I was freaked out here and just nodded slowly


a7mad's mom " et7amelay tfakreen enna a7mad 9dg ybach, tara ho gayelly enna maybach w bs besawee che 7ag oboo b3dain beheddich! fa la tet7arain enti 7esbat murta wla shay. kella mas2alat she'3l w youm y5alle9, enti ba3ad bnt5alla9 mennich .....w etha l3abtii fe mu55a wla shay ana elly ba3almech mkantech!!!"

37 comments:

  1. OMG OMG can't wait to reaaaaaadddddd .. besmillaaaaaaH <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEJAAA3 !! OMMAA TYEEEEB EL KEDAAR ;@ .. SHTAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .. lat6waleen ib post 20 please please please o nabeehom y7ibboon b3aa'6 ;$

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    Waiiiii3 I hate his mother. 7adha chathaba, I could sense that Ahmed loves roo'9a;**
    Cant wait for the next post, please lat6awleen(A) tara I'm soo inlive with your story::***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malaaat 3alayha Slaaayma et9ek.ha ge6e3a teg6a3ha!!!
    This post is short abee the next one please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate his mom waii33 !!!
    why in hell is she that mean!
    and he is to blame laish ma egool 7ag uma !! ;@!!
    tsk... cnt w8 for the next post !!!! :D ..
    -amazing work btw ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!! his mom maleee8aaa gi6eee3aa ifff widdy a7mady iyiy oo yisma3ha bas ihya matshoofa oo izifha :D
    btw ana maly shighil bil blogs bas ur 8i9a 9ij 9ij 3ajeeba bas PLEASE i beg u bachir or illi 3ogba post 20 wayid tit2a5iraain waitin for the next post luv u

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE THE MOM!
    a7s.ha shayfa nafs.ha 3ala nothing! I hate ppl chethi

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummaaa!! nisraaa :P looou ana chan giltlahaa:

    "y9eer 5aaair ;)" stuffed my plate and walked baack to the room NYAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or .. "too late baby ;)" and again stuff ma plate :P NYAHAAAAHAHAHAHA (6)

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaay shino hal mara laish chithee evil iff

    ReplyDelete
  11. hhahah thx all for ur comments <3 =D

    hehe marry poppins 7elw hal raD! LOL ybalhaa actually =p

    ReplyDelete
  12. shit shit shit !!

    Omg this just keeps getting better and better.
    I cannot believe a7mads mom.. i mean what did ro'6a ever do to her? Why is she so cruel and heartless.. ughh she makes me so mad.. and how dare she say what she said in the end... "w etha l3abtii fe mu55a wla shay ana elly ba3almech mkantech!!!"
    wala la ana ajee awareha makanha ;p

    Loved it !! Best post so far.. plz dont keep us waiting long.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. you say 'oh!' alot.
    the post is full of oh's ;p
    bass loved it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this lil' idea thingy... Ro'9a should get pregnant w/ A7mad's baby so then the mom has no choice but to love her!!!

    I loved this post! Please lat6awleen 3alayna!=D

    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I HATE HIS MOM!! cant wait 4 the next part and whats gonna happen between her and ahmad..
    PLZ WED.. dont be late like last time! post tomorrroww!!! ;p..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wed-locked wa7shteeeni wajid .. as soon as i saw that u posted u literally put a smile on my face ... plz lat6awleen 3laina with the next post and hopefully itll be a juicy 1

    luvs u <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh-Em-GEEEEEEEEE oma 7mara i really hate her! y3nee wuts her prob :s i really cant wait till the next post abee a3arf aish be9eer luvs ya:*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lying aw min 9ijha :/ ma astab3d,After all
    "Men are the best actors ;)"

    Next post bs please bser3a pleaaaaaaase<3

    Unlockus.blogspot.com ;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. UFF SHTABI UMAAA !!! 5aysaaaa! wayn a7med to the rescue?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wed-locked, u are an awesome writer, cant wait for the next one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. from the post it seems kelshey et'3ayar ...atmosphere el story et'3ayar embkubra! didnt any1 notice ?

    Am soo dying to know happens! this is one hell' ova cliff hanger ! i and i love cliff hangers !

    7abaait fanich walla

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg. Th mother is so mean and harsh. I want her and Ahmed to be okay together. He starts falling for her:P

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg!! if i were rou'6a chan 7athaft the food ib wayeha!!:@

    next post plzzzz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH EM GEE !!! TE8HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ! post quick i swear im addicted ! btw is it a real story ? [: lmao ,

    ReplyDelete
  25. can you post everyday or every other day??

    ReplyDelete
  26. when are you going to post..?

    ReplyDelete
  27. wai3 7mara oom a7mad who does she think she IS!!!!:@

    ReplyDelete
  28. anonymous 1 : mmmmmmmmm tomorrow or after tom enshalla !

    ReplyDelete
  29. may9er chethy naby kissing mmmmm yalla 3ad :@!

    "do you have time to read my story?"

    Unlockus.blogspot.com

    I would appreciate it wayd :) thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is this a real story?!!! i lOvvveeE ittt <3333333

    ReplyDelete
  31. Te8haaaaar hl Mom wallaaa =.=
    If i was mkan ro'6a chan '6rabt.ha '6arb (a)
    hhhhhhhh <3ed it
    Waiting for the next post ..

    ReplyDelete
  32. your supposed to post today!!! sorry if were being annouying BUT thats because we LOVE UR stORY!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  33. hahha la 3adi ! =p
    ymkn i post laaaateeee
    cz still not done :$ :P

    ReplyDelete
  34. eeeeeh 8arart i post it tomorrow, cz im sleepy w I don't want to screw it up >_< !
    (A) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ana atrayaa el post BACHER
    YAY BACHER BACHER BACHER BACHER (a)

    ReplyDelete