Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wed-Locked 20

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________


a7mad's mom " sm3eeni zain tara maba3eedha!"

she said like she was attacking me. I was freaked out here and just nodded slowly


a7mad's mom " et7amelay tfakreen enna a7mad 9dg ybach, tara ho gayelly enna maybach w bs besawee che 7ag oboo b3dain beheddich! fa la tet7arain enti 7esbat murta wla shay. kella mas2alat she'3l w youm y5alle9, enti ba3ad bnt5alla9 mennich .....w etha l3abtii fe mu55a wla shay ana elly ba3almech mkantech!!!"




_________________________________________________








I sat there in shock, and looked at her walking away, just like that. I put the bread that was in my hand 3al 9a7an, and stared at my plate in shock at what she said. Was she just making things up? And one sentence kept repeating in my head "tara ho gayelly enna maybach w bs besawee che 7ag oboo b3dain beheddich!", 7asait my tummy was twisting at this thought.. what if....what if it's for real? But she probably made it up.....righhtt? Or maybe he actually told her that. Bs bs...akeed it was before we went to the honeymoon ...right? Wla ma38oola all this time he's just toying with me ?? I hate to admit it bs her threatening got to me.. madri if it were her words or her tone that was convincing and scary. I sat there thinking of what to do about what she just told me when my phone rang, 6ala3ta mn my pocket and looked at the screen

Calling "a7mad"

I hesitated etha I should pick up or not, I was curious to know laish ho mete99el, bs I decided not to! a5af a9ee7 while I'm talking to him or something, w I don't think I'm going to tell him about what happened bainy w bain omma. because what if he admits to it? How am I going to put up with that? kfaya the thought that it is true hurts, Knowing it's true would probably be million marra worse! Plus etha he had to choose bain me w omma I think he'd choose his mum, fl a5eer he only knows me mn about a week or so.

I looked at the food jdami w 5atht a couple of more things 3shan gelt maybe I can distract myself with eating, and pass time or something. I got up with my plate and headed back to our room. fe el mamar to our room I saw this girl, she looked almost 15 wla shay che, and she had long hair tied up in a pony tail, she had glasses on w was wearing a fuchsia training suit, mal juicy couture. She was walking towards me curiously at first b3dain when she came closer she smiled, fa I smiled back to her. I felt kind of stupid here with my plate channi 9argetenna, I really thought no one would be around! She stopped when yat jdami

girl " heeey !"
me " hii"
girl " soo yoouu're a7maaadsss ,,,"
me " yesss ... yes its mee"
girl "owwwwwh ! so you're roo'9aaaaa"
me "hehe haih ana ro'9a"
girl " ana a7mad's sister ! my name's sara! "
me " oowh nicee to meet yooou"

She was grinning the whole time, I can't say I wasn't surprised, because after the thing that happened this morning I kind of expected this to be the house of bitches or something! She was so enthusiastic w met7amsa, maddat eedha enna to shake hands, so I shaked her handss

sara " Nice to meeeet you too! "

I just smiled back widely. estwa fatrat awkward silence 7ag 2 seconds bs then of course the enthusiastic girl broke it ...

sara " Listen ! I'm really bored 3adyy ayee wyach? "

She smiled innocently

me " ohh yaaa of course ta3alii , its ur house a9lan hehe"
sara " thank yewww! "

she just tagged along while I was walking to the suite. We sat inside, she sat like right next to me! and I opened the Tv, and was looking eb 6araf 3ainy studying her actions. she was just laying comfortably 3al sofa, like she really was bored. 7a6ait Dubai One on the tyra show. 3ala 6ool my phone rang. I took it out and shalaita 3ala 6ool knowing who it is.

me " Salaam w 3alaaaikm! "
a7mad " w 3alaaikm el salaaaaam..! 9abaa7 el5aair wainch matshleen el telephoon!"
me " oh sorryy knt atrayaag hehe"
a7mad " So you found ur way through our house I seee.."
me " mmmm haaaih "
a7mad " did you sleeeep well ro'9aa?"
me " yes yess I did sleep well"
a7mad "ro'9aaaa...."
me " na3aaaam a7maaaadddd"
a7mad " I wanna tell yoou smthnnnn'
me " gooooL"
a7mad "mmmmmmmmmm"
me " A7MAAD!!! "
a7mad " never mind never mind it's not important"
me " yalla 3aad . .. "
a7mad " ehhh lazm abanned 3gb shwaay 3ndii meeting .. I just called to check up on u"
me " mmmm enzain ..."

5alait 9oote shway za3lana here, I was looking at my lap wla sar7ana barra3 el dreesha all this time nasya enna SARA 3dalee! I turned my head w noticed enna she was looking back at me so I gave her a 5feef smile.

a7mad "wainch a7een ?"
me " umm fee our 9alaa.... withh someone,,,,"
a7mad " weya mnooo?"
me " mabagoool laain maa u tell me what you wanted to say ! "
a7mad "ro'9aaaa! "
me "a7maaaaaaaD!" *mimicking his voice*
a7mad "fine ! kaifch akeed you're making it up 3shan You want me to tell you"
me " ahaaa..! .........a7maad..."
a7mad " na3am ?'
me " mmmm mta btrd?"
a7mad " uuuh el 9ara7a ba3adnii bageeli fa enshalla 3al m'3arb ... If i'm luckyy"
me "oh..."
a7mad " ba7awel a5alle9 fast! w you can call me if you need anything!"
me " enzaainn...."
a7mad " yalla I have to gooo a7eenaa maybe I'll call you later ok?"
me " okaaai"
a7mad "byeeeee"
me " byee"

*6oooo6 6oooooooooo6*

I put the phone down and sighed heavily.

sara " Was that a7maadD??"
me " haaihh"
sara " mnzmaan mashfta! "
me " he said byrd 3al m'3arb"

She coughed a slight laugh when I said that, I looked at her confused.

sara " mmm sorryyy bs he usually comes back so late doum, so it's funny he told you that "
me " really? hmmm"

I said with a frown then looked back down 3ala my lap.

sara " OH myy God!"

I jumped at her words and stared at her face with her mouth opened looking at me, I looked at her confused

sara " YOU like him don't you!! "
me "uh..."

I struggled for words bs only ended up blushing like hell ef'97ing myself!

sara " Omg! You reallyy doo!! "

I shrugged my shoulders innocently at her , and sighed

sara " Does a7mad like you toooo??"

She said excitedly.

me "mmmm ma3arf..."
sara " ohh..."

She sat down 3al sofa seeda quiet for a couple of seconds then ngzat again

sara "oww OWw!!!! "
me " hehe shoo?"
sara " Do you want me to find out for youuu? IM really good at it heheh"
me " You're gonna ask him y3ne?"
sara " noo noo noo ... I will observe him when he's with you! I can totally tell if he likes you or not that way "

I laughed at her and then decided to play along with her, so I nodded agreeing with her. she clapped excitedly w kanat at the peak of her ta7amus!

me "mmmmmm how old are you by the way?"
sara " me?? Im 16 aaand yooou?"

she said grinning widely. That wasn't too far from my guess!

me " I'm 19"

I smiled happily to her. This girl really 3adelat mazajee.. she'z really 7abooba and overly cheerful, I LIke it !

sara "oooooh you're not that old y3nee !! "
me " hahah yess I'm not"

She got up faj2aa and was heading out of the 9alaa

sara " I'll gooo check if 7e9aa woke uppp ! "

I just nodded to her cluelessly. 7e9aaa iss her other sister I guess?

*trngg*

I took my BB in my hand, I just received a message, I opened it 3ala 6ool



FROM: a7mad

" roooo'9ee!! I just was going to tell you 3al phone that I really miss you ... Can't wait to see you later on ! "




Did he just call me ro'9ee?!

29 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEE YOU!!
    please post again soon:(.. 7ady addicted to your postt and its killing me to wait this long all the time!!
    thank you THANK YOU for posting;D
    xxx
    -R

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!
    please post asap;p wallah may9eer chethi once in a week u post;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. U literally put a smile on my face ... the fact that u posted hyperd me up min galb plz post soon i totally agree with 63 .. i luv 7amad and hate his mum wajiiiddd .. cant wait 4 more :** ow lat6awleen 3laina

    luvs u babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaaank u 4 posting

    XD lovvvvvvd it..his mum reminds me oh kuwaite dramas on TV

    Cant wait 4 more

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats soo cuteeee!!!! i hope his mom doesnt find out mn sara u like him :s !! oo i think i asked this before bas is this really ur story wella its made up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED IT... IT WAS TOO SHORT :(.. MAY9EER, U POST ONCE EVERY WEEK.. U HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO MAKE IT UP TO US TO POST A DOUBLE POST VERYYYY SOON!!!! ;D UR THE BEST WED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just wondering, is it a true story?

    I really love how things are going and I loove your story a lot! keep it up and post soooon please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY (KkKkKkK) all sort of kisses :***
    i love i love i love this post!! and Wed- it is so obvious that a7mad's mum hates u for no reason, or maybe she is jealous, BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ dont let her fool u with the nasty things she said!! His mum MAJNOOONA rasmi hehe ;pPp


    waiting for 21 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD A7MAAAAAAAAD <3 <3 <3 ;********* i love him i love him ;'''''D !!!!! please la tab6eeen 3alainaaaa next post pleassssssssssse

    wed i love uuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  10. WEEDDDOOO !!!! WOOW wa2a5eeeran posstt !! shd3waa 3ad nabyy a6waal shwaaayy;p w a7maaadd(L) aahhh ya a7maaadd!! Cuteness idinyaaa(L) ahaneeech 3ala ur writtingg;) lat6awleeen il '3aibaat ya wedo. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwwwwww
    A7mad <3

    When is the next post(a) ?
    W YARAB ykoon a long Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. he doesnt miss you..... HE REALLY MISSES YOU!!!! azwa8 min hal insan mashift idig to tell you that bas ba3dain yisti7eeeee i love you guys itshawgoon oo sara seems sweet.... this assures you that his moms words are bullshit with all my respect

    nabe post gabil irmithan
    a3arfich bi6al3eenlina excuse irmithan 3ashan you dont post

    m

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw HOWWWWWWWWWW CUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i love it love it love it!!!

    girl we missed you loads, wein ekhtefeti?!?!

    yala next part!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww that's sooo cute<3 Loved this post. Waiting for your next

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww 7abeet sara bas il um chlba!!! cant wait for the next xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. 7beet nafsii ;$ i mean 7beeet sara ;$ hehe!!

    aham shy she owns my name ou aham shy b3d RO'9EE! :O

    post soon tara ma a8dar an6ir ;*

    Unlockus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay GALBI masta7mel ha kela !!! There story is sooo romantic !! wayed cute xD i was jumping mn el 7amas !!

    wchefti your impact 3alaina ^^ wainch m5tafya ?! you dont post regularly :(

    missed you sooo much...my heart skipped a beat when i saw you posted !!literally !!!

    adree wayed mt7amsa :P bas do u blame me ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww A7mad <3 !!
    good that sara is nice enshalla 7e9a too ..
    Loved it as usual
    Cant wait ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey u ALL GLaaad u liiked it ! =D
    ALLure <3 I miss'd yew :$ aand zaain and all of uu lool
    and the anonymous that said I wont post in rm'9an ! ur so smart =D hahah
    I may post only one post
    bssssssssssss I REALLY DOubt I will post anything in rm'9an...w maybe just maaybe I post a short post before rm'9an bs mb akeed :$ bcz before rm'9an means today OR tomorrow!! LOL =p

    ReplyDelete
  20. PLEAAASSEEE POST TODAY OR TOMMOROW !! law samaa7tiiiii walllaaahh a7la shay fee my blog uhwa lain fee updates men wed-locked!! pleasee posssttt loovveee youuuu ;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really want you to post no matter how short it is plzz dont cliff hang us .. lena i dnt want to think about it just give us a lil nice post 3ashan enryii7 fe erma'6an lolz :p

    luvs ya:* <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. yeah port tomorrow b4 rmthan... like a biggg niceeee juicyyyy post ;p yalla plzzz ;*

    ReplyDelete
  23. laaaa atleast post one today after that we have to wait a whole month so please please please post one today

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG CUTE HIS MSG! so kan mesti7ey he says on the phone WAAAY <3 Can't for the next post ;D

    -Freckles

    ReplyDelete
  25. ~~~~~waaah~~~....*faints*
    i just got a nosebleed!!!!!!

    plz plz...post fast~~~!!!!...im really hoping u will post today...since its the last day b4 ramadan!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG ba9eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee7 he's sooooo cute 7abaita mn el 5aa6er

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i sooo feel like giving him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huuug ya7laila yeste7iiii :p
    Cute yoom el guy yeste7i =Pp

    luv u BTW ;*

    ReplyDelete
  28. your not posting today?? ;(

    ReplyDelete