Friday, August 21, 2009

Wed-Locked 21

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________


sara " I'll gooo check if 7e9aa woke uppp ! "

I just nodded to her cluelessly. 7e9aaa iss her other sister I guess?

*trngg*

I took my BB in my hand, I just received a message, I opened it 3ala 6ool



FROM: a7mad

" roooo'9ee!! I just was going to tell you 3al phone that I really miss you ... Can't wait to see you later on ! "




Did he just call me ro'9ee?!


_________________________________________________








I read the message over and over again. This message contradicts with what his mother told me completely!! But.. could this be part of him playing me? bs If he was actually doing it bs for his dad, he wouldn't act like this towards me 9a7? I ignored all the ta38eedat I was thinking of with my brain and decided to go with my heart and send him something back

TO : a7mad
" =$....! "

sent! wayd 3alay right? bs ma3rf what else to say to him. I do miss him too..bss ast7yy I say it. I was running through my old messages and I saw a couple of messages mn fatooma.. I wonder where she is

TO : fatooma
" ALooooo?? Anyone there? ..."

I sighed and took the remote and flipped through the channels.

*trng*

FROM: a7mad
"haaha laish tst7een menni hal kethir? I won't eat you! yal katkoota"

I miss him wayd! uf it's chee boring without him! I blushed while reading the message. Apparently he's the type that says a hell lot more on messages!

TO : a7mad
"I dooon't enzaain! :P
enta why r u messaging me seer esth'3L !! @_@ i'll tell ur babaa! "

I was totally mndemja fe my phone, pretending to watch TV bs a9lan I was checking my phone kl dgeega if I received a message or not.

*trngg*

FROM : a7mad

"yes you do ! =p
ana a7een I'm entertaining you w tbain tshtkeen 3alay!! Fine fine.. I'll leave you alone kaifch...."

TO: a7mad
"I Dont i dont i dont!
ayyy noo.... knt atmaa95aar (A) "

dagait send, wla marra w7da two girls barge in to the 9ala I looked up and smiled widely it was sara, and the other girl, 7e9a, she looked the same age as sara, and her features were way different she had small eyes unlike sara, and her hair was short and layered w it was black.

me " hiii "
7e9a " heeyy "

They sat down 3dal ba3a'9, 7e9a was still in her PJz ,

sara " ro'9aaa meet my bestestt friend! 7e9a!"
me " oooh ur friend? "
sara " yepp ! She almost lives here doum tbat baitna! "
me " hehe nice to meet you 7e9aa"
7e9a " you too "

She was a bit abrad 3an sara, bs she seemed sweet , the more quite type. They sat and kano ysoolfoon quietly for a while, ana I was playing on my phone.

*trng*

FROM : a7mad
" ............"

eeh laykoon z3aL!

TO : a7mad
" sorryy?"

*trng*

FROM : a7mad
" :( "

TO : a7mad
" a7maaaaaaaaad! I was kiddingggg"

*trng*

FROM : a7mad
" make it up for me..."

TO : a7mad
" But I didn't dooo anyyything! :( "

*trng*

FROM: a7mad
" fine kaifch...byee"

TO : a7mad
" ayy ok ok ok ok ! what do you want me to dooooo? "

*trng*

FROM: a7mad
" hmmm.....well.....you come up with something ..."

I was totally smiling to my phone,, adree enna a7mad was playing around, bs when estaw3abt enna I WAS smiling to my phone I looked up w shft enna sara w 7e9a were totally looking at me, and sara was giving me the suspicious look

sara " whoooo are you talking too!!! "
me " ma7aad enzaain ! "
sara "a7madD??"

I looked at her silent 7ag kamn dgeega awanna I wont tell her, bs I eventually smiled and nodded.

me " saraaa,,,"
sara " yess? "
me " You say ennch t3arfeen fe hal swalef ya??"
sara " well I try my best ...why? oh oh 7e9a can help too she's wiser than me hehee"

7e9a just looked at her and laughed, she looked more mature than sara, bs I still like sara more she's wayd ktkoota.

me "umm ok... how do we make it up to a guy etha hoo za3aln?"

7e9a and sara both looked at each other and laughed. sara looked at me and shook her head

sara " are you really 19? hehe. You knOW kaif tra'9een a man duh!"

she winked, and at that second estaw3abt what she means!

me " ahh noooo I Don't mean that way !! 8a9dee like 3al messages"
sara " oww.. mmmm u can tell him that when he comes home he'll get some treatment from you?"
me " errmm...Anything that doesn't involve contacttt? "
sara " haha fine mmmmmmmm"
7e9a " mmm Maybe you can dale3 him wayd on a message , men love it when you spoil them"
me " hmmm ok "

I said grinning and going back to my phone. hmmm let's see what I can say

TO : a7mad
" a7maadyyy! :(
I 'm really sorryy I said that , makan 8a9deee, a9lan I'd never want to get rid of u! bs abak tsht'3L so you come back to me bser3a because ..........i.....reaLLY......... Miss you... =$....=( asfaa"

dagait send. A maid came in with a sandwich and handed it to 7e9a. I wanted to ask sara about her brothers and sisters, bs ma3rf if its the right time wla kaif.

*trng*

FROM: a7mad
" fdaait el a7madyy ana ;) ... adree enna you miss me muhaha ! w a7een r'9ait .. bs one more thing when ashoofch aba asma3 9outich wnti tzgreeni eb my new nikname that you just wrote ok? ;) I'll talk to you later! ba5al9 sh'3lee a7een.....3shan I get to c u asAP! c u soon !!"

I just read it w put my phone down, w I won't call him a7mady in real life! he can't make me. It was tawa 3 o' clock el '9eher. Sara w 7e9a tamo shway then they left, galo byseeroon el beach w byrdoon el fel lail, I sort of wanted to tag along, bs they didn't ask me to, w maknt aba arez eb wayhe..When they left it was 4, so I went to our bedroom and sat inside malana. I kept checking my phone for miscalls or messages. Bs there was nothing. I expected to see shay from my mom or dad, or fatooma at least ! I'm really worried about her I wonder where she is mb mn 3adat'ha to not call me like this. I tried calling marra bs 6la3 el mobile m'3la8, I decided I'll try later.

I had such a long morning, and I was bored so la7aft 3mri and I went to sleep in the cold. I opened my eyes a few hours later to a dark room, and an empty bed. I turned my head to see el sa3a... kan mktoob 7:12 pm. I sat up and looked around, bs there was no one here yet. gmt re7t el 7ammam and washed my face, b3dain 9alait w kelshay. I checked my phone again, and there was nothing yet again

6la3t re7t el 9ala and it was so dark, fta7t el laitat and I sat there flipping through the channels. I put it on a movie and watched it. el movie 5alla9 3al sa3a 9, then I put on another show, and another one. kent 7a6etenna 3ala Friends now, it was 11 pm, w knt mb makla lunch wala dinner, I admit I was hungry, bs I was too scared to a6la3 mn el '3rfa, I ate biscuits that I found fl small bar fe 9alatna, bs b3dni yo3ana y3ne. I was watching TV when I saw the door handle moving down, wl bab shway shway ynft7. It was a7mad he stepped in with an apology smile on his face. I was za3lana, cz ana a5as shay 3ndi when someone ygool he'll come at a time w then yet2a5ar wayd! y3ne say mn el bdaya that u'll be late. 9a7 enna sara told me, bs I didn't want to believe her. I took one glance at him with a frown on my face then 9adait back at the TV with a pissed off attitude. He was walking towards me

a7mad " salam w 3alaaikm"

I continued staring at the Tv, looking as pissed off as I possibly could.

me " w 3alaikm el salam"

I said in a cold voice, not looking back at him. He came and sat right next to me and kan y6ale3ni

a7mad " ro'9aa ana asef, adree t2a5art bss obooy 3a6ani she'3L,, w chee...u knoww .. ! "

I looked at him with my pissed off look,

me " enzain laish ma6arasht message to tell me you'll be late?"
a7mad " tara I said I was busy so makan 3ndi wagt to send a message kent a7awel a5al9 el sh'3el fe asra3 wagt mumken so I could come back home! "

I raised one eye brow

me " Message maybala shay only 2 seconds y3ne ..."
a7mad " I said I was sorry.."

kent ba3di za3lana, so I just looked at him coldly b3dain lafait rasy towards the TV ignoring his apology. His voice suddenly changed to a more serious angry one

a7mad " ro'9a youm 7ad yramsch 3al a8al 6al3ee... w youm 7ad yet2assaf he expects el 6araf el thani enna ytfahham shway 3al a8al.."

He said firmly, lafait rasy 9ooba w his eye brows were creased y3ne kan 9dg m7arrej. bs I didn't say anything back, I just looked back at him silently. He got up angrily and marched to the bedroom

a7mad " ufff ... I guess my mom was right about u .... ! "



and he slammed the bedroom door behind him.

32 comments:

  1. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH:|
    how could he?:(((
    Thankuu very much matga9reen<3
    Bas when are u going to post cause wallah w ghalatich we cant wait;(???
    I admire u w your story;D
    - Sh;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOO... a7medddd noooo !!!! laa laaa.. please khaL tra'6eeeeeeeeH :'''''''( !!!! rou'6a sakheeeFAaaa :(:(:(:(..

    wed wed please ra'6eehom 3ala ba3a'6 :$ !! <3
    love u XOXO ;*

    P.S: Lat6aWLeeeeeeeeeen :$ can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF. whyy?:S:S NEXT POST CANT WAIT!=O thanks love;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambaiih a7mad e7uuur next post plz la6awleen:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH yaay :P im one of the "firsts" Lol thanks for the post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude this was short .. or maybe i'm being greedy! and a7mad got me shocked! i never thought he'd say that :o
    post soon please;p love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTF ?! FFFf aba a3rf sho baystwee 3goob xD!
    Thanks alot 3al posts(K) (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WED WHAT IS THIS?? DONT DO THIS TO US WE SAID WE THEM TO LOVEEE EACH OTHER!! LA LA NOT FAIR ;( LOL... LOVE IT THOUGH LUV YA WED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. plzzzzzz post quick!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laaaaaaaaish
    Lemathaaaaa
    WHY ??
    Aaaaaa a7md <3 laish che gal
    w Ro'6a ma kan lazim tedal3 y3ni xD

    I WANNA KNW WTS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT

    Plz wed-locked post asap @@

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing post
    shocking yet interesting:)
    loved it aloooooooooooot
    BB;***
    thnx for posting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mbarak 3leech il shahar;*

    Plus :O

    shnu galt oma! what happened next yalla POOOOOOOST!

    UnlockUs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT !!??
    Ok this is getting tooo good !!!
    next post soon, what happend to the girlt hat used to post every day/other day?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mbarak 3alish el shahar Wed :)

    honestly, oo bedun za3al, he was right to get mad at your reaction -- ya3nee he did say sorry and obviously he meant it, he has been msging u all day with sweet msgs though he is busy at work... And working men always expect to be greeted with "ya36iik el 3afya" after a long working day

    Men are like that; what u did wasn't wrong, i hate it to when pple say they r coming at a time but they don't, but men are like that ... shensawee ba3ad?! we cant stand them yet we cant live without them !!

    thanks a lot for the post oO sorry 3al e6alah ;***

    ReplyDelete
  16. YALL 3AD SHENO HAL POST ILL I89EEEEEEEEER 3AD MAY9EER KILLAA ITA25EERAAN INFAWETLICH IYAHA HAL MARA BAS YALLA 3AD POST BAS THE NEXT POST LAWSA7TAY 5ALII I9EEEEEEEEER 6EWEEEEEEEEEL!!3ASHANI

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG WTH. He's not understanding at all. She's daloo3a shway. Waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  18. OUCHHH min galb now thats just mean .. y3nee he should have seen it from the other side ina she missed him ... WTH 7araam t3awirr el galb ... el9ara7a i luvd it all bs hated the ending shwaya cant wait till your next post (in a month:p ) gna miss u babes :** <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aweeeeeh !! Why did he said that !!

    Plzz posssst soon
    Thaaaanx btw this post was really short :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehe ! i love ur comments xD
    awalan ana gltelkm this will be a short before rm'9an POST! hahah allure ur like the only one who said c u in a month! XD bs i will post one more post fe rm'9an bs not now...! when I have a break from 9yam if u knw wat i mean ;) haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  21. OUCH ! ... thats harsh !
    wow i just hope they dont get into a HUGE fight !
    cant wait for the next post !:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LAA ! RO'9A GO GET UR MAN ! AL7EEENN LA 3AYOOZAT IL NAAR ITSHAWSHAAAAA!!:@ please pleeeaassee make them love each other agian <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey thnx for the post oo laish a7med sawa chithee oo what did his mother say please try to post soon la t6awleen 3laina atleast let them make up before you stop for a month

    ReplyDelete
  24. who said see u ina month!!?? well that aint happening!!!!!! ;p wed post a LONG a VERY long nice post plz plz plz soon ;( lat6wleeeen

    ReplyDelete
  25. laaa laaaa plz plz plz complete! one more post ahhh i cant wait!! i want to see what his mother said o did he really say that or he was just making her feel bad? plzzzzz post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. how could HE!
    yalla post more i cant wait!!!
    btw....i love ur blog!:D wed-locked is the first and only blog i read!!! i love it(:

    ReplyDelete
  27. wed loooooool.. can't wait that breakkkkkkkkk from 9yaaM !! bs please after fu6oooR :$ ketbay mennii mennaaaakkkk shway :$ ...

    i know am over re-acting o over touched with the story.. bs i can't help my self :O ... uu mo 9iiiiiiiij !! wala enniii a7aaaTy eLy bi9eeeRRR !!!

    love u love u !! o love a7med :$ <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. la 7arammmmm
    i love ro'9a<3
    and when are u gnna post anoda when 3ashan i love ur blogzz
    make it soon<3

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE IT WALLAH(LLL)

    Please post soon >..< mn mta ntrayaa =/
    I cnt wait wallah i love each and every part of this AMAZING story <33

    ReplyDelete
  30. okay i love your post n i think I have been writing comments 4 a million times now
    and reading this post over and over again
    3ashan i'm dying!! u haven't posted since like forever!!!
    please post soon!!
    me can't waitie!!<3>

    ReplyDelete