Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wed-Locked 10

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_____________________________________________________
I moved his head a bit bs he started moving, I slipped my hand away bser3a, and just seconds later, he moves his head and palces it...... ON My shoulder...

Here we go agaaaaain ..... !!!
_________________________________________________




I should've known something like this would happen, It's as if he's 8 once he closes his eyes walaa channa he's 7 years older than me!! I inhaled and exhaled calming myself down, so eventually I gave in to the situation and decided to watch Tv, unconsciously I rested my head on his head that was on my shoulder, it felt so comfortable so tamait in that position watching my movie.

It got boring half way through my movie so I moved my gaze lain ta7at wla ashoof a7mad's hands moving, in a way that he's playing with his fingers. I took of my head bser3a, then he took off his and looked at me, I had a shocked\worried expression on my face.

me " uhh.... I thought you were asleep . . . "
a7mad " oh laa i've been up mn fatra, bs t7arait you were ragda so I didn't move"
me " owh..me too!"

I sighed and put my back on the chair again, bs he was still staring at me with a worried look on his face then he pointed at my shoulder

a7mad "did ii.......uuuuh"
me "mmmm yes......u did....."

He had this really guilty look on his face, I felt bad for him so I slipped a soft shy smile while looking at his gel-ed hair that did not get ruined at all, it was so perfectly modeled!

a7mad "asif, walla maknt 7as fe 3mri ..w"
me *intrupting his speech* " la mmmm...3adyyy I guess, I 'm sorry too for...uuh .... u know"
a7mad " La I started it, w its my fault, w mali 7ag che 3akaify"

I did not know what to say back, so I just smiled to him, and he returned it , SCORE! I get a smile yay! I couldn't deny how much I enjoyed looked at his smile. But at the same time I hated the fact that I liked it, I did not want to get close to him because that would make my parents feel 'better' about themselves for doing this to me, w I did not want that because I was so angry at them for making me do this. At the same time I can't ignore him w act bitchy because first, I'm really bad at pretending to be someone I'm not, w two, he's such a nice guy he does not deserve it, he was forced into this thing just as much as I was forced into it ( I think). When I turned to him he was lost in his thoughts just as much as I was, bs when he saw me looking raffa3 rasa with a smile on his face

a7mad "So, what do you want to do in Spain?"
me "oh, 9a7,mmmm good question, what is there to dooo?"
a7mad "mmm I don't know 9ara7a, bs glt noo9al then we go to our hotel n7e6 a'3ra'9na w ymkn nrta7 kamn sa3a, then look online for places to go? w if you want to shop wla shay u knw"
me "mmmm ya anythings fine... but .. uuh"
a7mad " sho fe?"
me " La bs I think I forgot my credit card back home"
a7mad " oh, hehe, but you're my 'wife' now, ana mas2ool 3annech you don't need your credit card"
me " Laaa, shoo, mmmm"

I did not want to spend his money! ON anything, especially the fact that it came from his father, who I despise at the moment. I looked at him with a bothered face and signed w looked straight, I don't want him to think I'm being nice to him for the money, I'm not that kind of person, money is my last concern fl 7aya, It's the source of kel el mshakel! The reason I'm here away from my family, I held the tears that were going to run out of my eye w breathed, and tried distracting my thoughts by thinking of what to do in Spain.

a7mad "ro'9aaa"
me " mm na3am?"
a7mad " mmmm glt shay '3ala6? ....because uum...U don't look ok"
me " haa... laa.......*THINK OF AN excuuse!*,,its just,, enna ...mmm...when I'm on a plane I feel dizzy...hehe"

I smiled a silly smile to him, which made him let out a little laugh, m3rf If I should've been offended that he laughed at my face, bs he looked too cute for me to get mad at him! When we got off the plane w w9alna the luggage place he told me to stand roo7i w he went ahead, he looked so good in his jeans and t-shirt look! It fit him perfectly, w he had a nice simple style that looked 3ajeeb on him! Then we went to the hotel 7a6aina shna6na, w we both took baths cleaning ourselves up w che, i wore this pink dress yoo9al ta7at my knee a little and has a short sleeve with a circular wide kneck opening, It was one of the few not-so-revealing things in my bag!(adree it IS revealing, but compared to the rest of the things! kan mo7taram) My bag was full of new things! 7ata I noticed that some of the underwear ely 7a6eeli were Calvin Klein, So I guess my dad got his bonus raise before the wedding! I really wanted to kill my mom killa shorts! w backless things, she's definitely trying to torture me! uurgh! I felt so angry but at the same time amused by the pretty things in my bag I was so hyper today for some reason. a7mad came out of the bathroom labis PJ pants and a short sleeve faneela and nashaf sha3ra thn sat on the bed cross legged facing me, y3ne he copied the way I was sitting and grinned

a7mad " SO, tell me about yourself"
me " ha? ,,, me? "
a7mad " Laish fe 7ad '3air fl '3orfa? akeed u ! hehe t'9a7keen"

I glared at him, then let out a wide smile.

me "mmmmm what do you want to know y3ne?"
a7mad " mmm I know your name is ro'9a alX, w I know that you're 19, So I want to know ayshay other than that"
me "uuuuh y3neee my hobbies mathalan?"
a7mad " hehe, ya that will do !"
me "mmmm i like,, i like skiing, Ice skating, w mmm swimming, and i like the beach"
a7mad "hehe beach hobby a7een?"
me *blush* "m3rfffff,, it could be!"
a7mad "hehe ok ok, ww what about which schoool and uni w che?"
me " I was in Itti7ad school, w i 'WaS' in aus,,, and i ''Was' studying interior design"

I think he noticed me stressing on the 'was', ok I meant to say it like that cz kan feyya 8ahar, I really liked drasty, and I was just answering his question! His face changed shway whn i said that, bs he gave me a slight smile ena ooh i see .

me "mmmm what about u ?"
a7mad " mee? wla"

Laf wara rasa awanna ydawr 3ala 7ad thani! ahhh yet6anaz 3alay! I took the pillow el 3daalii and wgaft on my knees and threw it on his face , then grinned a triumphal grin

a7mad "Ayyy!"
me " hehe , You asked for it ...."

For some reason, I felt so comfortable around him, he was the kind of guy that you feel 'safe' with, I don't know how to explain it bs it's how I felt. He made me feel enna I could be myself with him. He was rubbing his face

a7mad "a555,, I did Not expect that"

I looked at him and 'hehee-ed' and blushed all at the same time, I did not expect that from Me either.

me "heheee I did not mean for it to hurt? y3aawr?"

He chuckled, then awana he was frowning

a7mad "haai, y3aawr z3aalt"
me "hehe so?"

I put out my tongue to tease him, he looked like he was really enjoying this ' thing', It did not sound like a conversation, I don't know what it was.

a7mad " ay maystwee you don't care about your husband, lazm tra'9eeni, hehe"
me "hehe reallyyyy?"

As I said that I grabbed a pillow from behind me and threw another one on his face.

a7mad "AyyyyyYYYyyy! what was this one fooor!?"

I cracked up laughing at his shocked face and fell on the bed laughing, it was so funny ! he looked at me with a 'baraweeech' look then climbed over me and held 3 pillows w yawadhm foug my head

a7mad "I could strangle u, u knw"

I looked at him with puppy eyes, a3arf enna he wasn't going to do it, So I tried making the run for it bs madri what happend w ho ertbak and fell over me, like FULL body over mine, chest to chest, tummy to tummy!

me "AAYyyyyyyyyy"

It really hurt ! he was heavy y3ne he's a guy 7atta lw he's thin he's heavy and he fell over me his full weight was over me ! Then he lifted himself with his two hands, and bent his knee lifting the weight of his body off of mine. He was levitating over my body as if I was his prisoner. and me on the other hand was in shock, with my eyes WIDe open looking at him, staring, gazing, dazing, you name it! He looked into my eyes with a smirk on his face then leaned closer and closer to my face, I held my breath, not knowing what's going to happen, or what the F is he doing! I wanted to scream or kick him and run away bs my whole body felt paralyzed I couldn't move an inch. He came to the side of my face, and breathed in my scent, or the scent of my hair? m3rf what he was doing bs he breathed in then lifted his head looked at me with what seemed to be a guilty face and closed his eyes tight w gam 3anni his hands in fists and rushed out of the room. Leaving me there, on the bed, still paralyzed, he was so close to my body, what was he doing? What was he thinking!...What has just happened?



O M G

46 comments:

  1. :O i wanted to be first .. anyway brb

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIIIIRDDDD:D THANKSS ALOTT WALLAH ZAAIN MU 12PM=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was smiling the whole time i was reading this, 7ata my sister dashat 3alay she's like "youre so weird stop smiling at the laptop" so yeah, now she thinks im a freak
    the story
    OMG its so good mashala 3aleich
    i really DONT know what to say other than pleaaase post the next one asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!

    they are falling for each other ... FINALLY *siiigh* simply amazing ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG WOOW lool im with S.W. i was smiling throughout this post.. I LOOOOOOVE UR STORY... ::hug:: Mashalla ur soo talented mashalla mashalla maniba ni7sidch :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAAY CUTEEE!!!! 7abaaaaytaaa... maskeeen esta7a !!!!! :P

    7abeeebee maskeeen :(
    ee oo one istefsaar?? ahya moo mt7ajba shlon all her clothes revealing?? :P

    love you and your story

    -Nighmare

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG WHAAAT HAPPEND TO HER HIM???? ishfee?;s

    ReplyDelete
  8. ee saa7 how cme all her dresses revealing:p;p!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some action hahahahahha more more more...7abaitaaaaaaaa il9ara7a they are so funny ow cute....waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehhe AAA congrATS hun ;) shfTEE I POSTED =D <3

    heheh Anonymous.. (A) !

    SW, LOl marra el yaya first ;) :P awwwwww hahahha I DO THAT all the time when I read blogs hahahah <3 =D w sa3at i laugh out loud bs 7emdella ma7ad yshoofni hahahha :P

    Thank yOU Love <3,,, hehe yes yes its about time:P

    DAzzliN <3 =D w thnk u (A)

    Nightmaare, I was talkin bout the clothes mal indoor y3ne, cz mal barra3 are different clothes =D , w kano too fancy to wear fl rooom, u knw what i mean? >_< ,,, sorryyy mawa'9aaa7t this thiiing (A)!!! ra7 3an balyy :P
    lOve u and ur comments =D :P

    hehhe ANonymooous ,,, ma adree we'll wait n see ;) :P


    Nawarii LOL ,, yes actionaT =p ,,, hopefully thr wld be more ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading this from my blackberry :p

    At first i was a bit sleepy ... Trust me im no where sleeping at this moment minkthir ma this post HYPERD ME UP

    luvd it a lot as S.W said smiling thru the whole thing (still am by the way)

    Thank You so much 4 this =*
    luvs U

    ReplyDelete
  12. LUVS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    MORE!!
    MORE!!


    WOW! ur so good!! not just for a new writer!! i can sooo imagine ur story.. if ya know what i mean.

    yaaah LUVS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahahahahaha i likee this drama i was laughing my muhahaha laugh towrds the end a7s roo7y maynoona chitheee stariing at the screen s happily :P one of my favorite posts :P ;)

    *LaLa*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I simply..
    ADORED EVERY INCH OF THIS POST!:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this was a very strong part I love it! I love how they are attracted to each other bs she can't do anything about it because she doesn't want her parents to win :s

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOOOOW!!!


    loved it, loooooved it;**

    amaaaaaziiing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ee i laugh out loud sometimes too, bas usually no one hears me
    Ilyom the door was open w my sister saw me, you should have seen the look on her face ! She looked at me soo weirdly i was so mitfashla :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMMMMGGG

    whhhyyyyyy did he did thaaaaat ... i want to know >_<

    Post pllllzzzz can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!!
    LUV itttt
    cant wait till your next post

    ReplyDelete
  20. to say that I'm in love with your story is an understatement, seriously it's a whole different amazing and lovely concept;**

    and I LOVE the pic that you have inserted it's to beautiful;**

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG .. i LOVED IT!! they're kinda cute together.. hope it all works out fine.. its BEYOND AMAZING... waiting for your next post babe;***

    ReplyDelete
  22. Plz post soooo soon a7es admant;*
    if u can 2day....
    love ur posts

    ReplyDelete
  23. ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :(

    wed-locked i love thiiiiiiiiiis!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ALLuuure aww ,, ! =D LOve u 2 <3

    LOoool marry poppinssss thanks u thank u =D! glad u liked it =D

    hehehe LALA ofC IT IS ;) ,, u knw what i mean :P

    LOL Dreamer,, <3 =D

    Jacquii hehe yehhh sad :P,,,

    exquisite ! =D Glad 3yabchhh ;)! =D

    SW. HAha 3adii 3adii she'll get over it LOL ,, i think my mom is used to me smiling to my screen she stopped asking me why i do it hahahhaha ! =p

    Mona,, we'll wait n c ;P

    hehe shaMSa =D enshalla so0n ;)

    CUpiid thaaaaaaaaank uu <3 =D

    Blaat hehehe bnshoof =D muheheh

    Anonyymoous haha :$ hopefully if I have time :P

    DISTRAACTED THANK U heheh =D ! i loove u xD
    I keep gettin mixed up bain u, Dazzlin, and Dreamers,, the 3 D's @_@ ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. r we getting a lovely post from u today????

    ReplyDelete
  26. next please !!!!!!!!!!!
    walla love them !!!!!!!!!!
    they are so cute !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous I don't think so (A) :P I have to sleep early C:

    cuteandcuddlyyy =D entii el cuute ;p

    ReplyDelete
  28. laa post sumthing today 7ata law shwaiii

    Plz nd Thank You =**
    (im like a baby :p)

    ReplyDelete
  29. ahh alluuuure noo ='[

    im so sorry magdaR (A) !

    ReplyDelete
  30. 5ala9 okik i understand

    bs tara u have to post sumthing tomorrow mob e6awleen 3laina ana bro7y i cant wait :p

    luvs u sis =*

    ReplyDelete
  31. hehe thx for understandingg (A)

    ahhh yes yes enshallaaa =D

    Luv u 22222 =D

    ReplyDelete
  32. AYSHAY YOUR NOT POSTING TODAY :O
    LAYSH CHTHY ITSAWEEN FEENA :'(
    3athaaaab!!!
    3ayal 3aw'6eeha ib a long one tommorow

    -Nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Love the story!
    oo plz post today;Pp

    Thnx;**

    ReplyDelete
  34. : O
    Omg! 7ada kasir kha6ri!!
    post soon! ;*
    and what happened the night after the wedding? Laman there was something with her shirt? I didn't quite understand :$$$
    Thankyou xx
    Lilly ;**

    ReplyDelete
  35. can you please post one really soon, maybe like within an hour or something?

    ReplyDelete
  36. yees can u post today early pleeease:)


    {S}

    ReplyDelete
  37. nightmare enshalla (A)

    summer fling , hehe hopefully w glad u liked it =D

    Lilly, errr I'm not sure what u mean by something happened to her shirt?? :S,,,,

    anonymous,, heheh no don't think so, bs enshalla sometime tonight

    anonymous,, hehe madriii I'll try bs I don't think so,, me so busyy :$ :$

    ReplyDelete
  38. are you posting today? :P

    ReplyDelete
  39. when is your post?? (A)

    ReplyDelete
  40. i'm stalking u today...can't wait to read the post sweety
    love u

    AAA

    ReplyDelete
  41. YALLAH!!! Im waiting!!!!!! i wanna know whats gonna happen plus it better be a really long one!!!!
    LOVE YOU<3

    ReplyDelete
  42. omg im new to this site bs i really seriously and truely loved reading ursss plzzz dont sotpp :D ur the best !!

    ReplyDelete