Monday, June 1, 2009

Wed-Locked 6

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_____________________________________________________
His hands were so strong, bs at the same time warm, aHH nooo wat am I thinking! Kelshay seemed to go in slow motion!

I WAS STUNNED!
__________________________________________________

I could feel my face burning, bs hopefully the TOn of foundation ely 7a6eena on my face hides it!
I think ho 7as enna I was mtfaj2a cz he held my hand tighter, w guided it to ge9 el cake bser3a w as soon as we , or should i say He took the knife out of the cake shaL eeda bser3a 3an mine. w ana 6ab3an still stoned with the knife in my hand, heavily breathing wla I feel my mom poking me

mom " ro'9a,, ro'9aa! ro'9aa?? "
me " ha.. uh.. ....."

She forced the knife out of my hand, so I closed my eyes inhaled deeeply and exhaled, trying to relax myself, wla whn I open them, I saw 'HIM', looking at me with no expression on his face whatsoever, channa a statue or something, I couldn't tell what was going through his head. He looked nothing like his mother, or father actually! Is he adopted? He was so tall y3ne I would estimate at least 180 something cm! w he had broad shoulders, then I moved my gaze to his face w his cheek bones kano barzeen, u knw methl johnny depp? He was white (there goes my fantasy of a tanned man <\3), his nose was small bs shway fat, w his eyes were small too, che they had this mysterious thing about them, I wanted to concentrate to know which exact color his eyes were wla I feel someone nudging me mn wara

mom "ro'9a ! ro'9a! balach 9a6altee emshee yalla bnwadeekm el'3rfa"

Omg m3rf how long have I been analyzing him! Shit! '3rfa? omg that sounds so wrong. I saw him turning following his mother, w my mom grabbed my hand w followed them. There we were, inside the photography room, waiting for the crazy angry photographer to come, wla my mom and his mom leave the room telling us that they will call her w let her come, w they'll give her half an hour for this photography thing, 3shan akeed ne7na ta3baneen, so then we can head to the hotel.
my heart stopped at the word 'HOTEL', I think I was going to die from how many times my heart stopped tonight!, w akeed this night won't be any easier! shit shit !

When they stepped out of the room and closed the door, he took one glance at me w then ra7 ylas on a chair, still no expression on his face. I thought It would be awkward to keep staring at him so I pretended to look at the other side, wla the camera woman faj2a ted5al 3alaina w i gasp and jump letting out a small scream w then I felt my face burning with embarrassment! bs whn lafait 9ooba, he did not show any reaction, channa 9dg a statue, he didn't even laugh. mmmm . . .

camera woman " haha! sorry madaaaam! y u too soo far awaaaay come come here on thiss chaaair I TAKE piKCHaaar!"

I walked to the chair she was pointing to, w he came and sat beside me, bs i scooted a tiny bit 3shan ykoon fe fara'3 bainy w baina! I mean Its the first time i see him fe 7ayatee What was i Supposed to do!! He didn't seem to mind sitting 3dalee, or me scooting, his silence was suspicious, channa a corpse yals 3adalyy,,ana kel hal volcano of emotions w ho che wala channa anything is happening. I looked down wla ashoof he was tapping his feet 3ala the floor,, mmm is that a sign of emotion? Is he nervous too? I wondered.

camera woman " cLOSER cLOSER! "

she came to us w held my shoulder with her right hand, and his shoulder with her left hand w forced us closer to each other, w I froze in that position waiting for her to finish snapping her million pictures w ba3dain I scooted back to my place.

camera woman " Now stand up both of u and hold each others hands! =D"

I stood up, and locked my hands together, trying to show enna I DO NOT want to touch this man! I looked towards him while he stood up and sighed w 6ala3 9oobi with his seemingly stoned face, awal ma our eyes met I looked the other way, it made me shiver ! IT WAS SOMEthing about his eyes! wla ashoof the camera lady making this very happy face channa she made an amazing discovery !

camera woman "rooda rooda! sit down like this with your hand! "

I felt relieved! So I went and sat on the chair with my locked hands just as she ordered me to.

camera woman "and U groom Go behind her yes yes and put your hands on her shoulders! "

WHAT! NO! shit WHy didn't I buy the long sleeve dress! I started shivering again hearing his foot steps getting closer behind me , wla all of a sudden I could feel his hands on my bare shoulders, It gave me a chill! estwali goosebumps! My eyes started tearing w she took a shot w he slipped his hands away as fast as he could . The 7mara camera lady noticed the look on my face, so she suggested to start the single photos and she called 'HIM' to sit on the chair roo7a for pictures. I tried catching my breath, closed my eyes and started inhaling, then exhaling trying to push the memory of the electricity that passed through my spine when he touched my shoulders away! As soon as I calmed down I opened my eyes and watched the crazy camera lady forcing 'him' to do things, and pose in awkward poses. I sighed, 5ala9 t3abt I can't do this anymore, galbee 3awarnii, I turned to sit on the chair 3ala the other side facing the chair he was in, I noticed him stealing a glance at me, bs I didn't pay any attention to it, galbee mayt7amaal more drama! She took pictures of me 3gb, w she decided she has enough photos of both of us together so we can go now. He opened the door for me w waited for me to go out, I just went through it lookin ta7at until I saw my mom.

mom " mbroooook ro'9a bel baraakaa, yalla el sayara tetrayakm barra3"

I looked at her with tired eyes, y3ne is she serious, bel baraka 3alay? funny. I just nodded to her and looked towards a7mad and his mom.

om a7mad "mbrooook ya wldiiii * kisses his head then shoots a glare at me* ehtmee fe wldi haa !"

It was the scariest glare I've ever seen, she reminded me of the evil lady in little mermaid, sho kan esemha? Ursela?? shay che ...I just stared at her and then looked back at my mom who smiled to me. Balaha? Why can't she stop smiling today! It's getting on my nerves. Et'3a6ait weya this thing channa mal little red riding hood then they led us into the lemo. that will take us to Burj el 3arab to spend the 'wedding night' there. I sat inside and sighed as he came in w the shut the door behind him.
We were all alone, I could hear the sound of his breath as the engine started running, w the car started moving. ana I was staring at whatever is jdami thinking of what to do once we get into the room! wla out of nowhere he turns towards me!!!

'HIM' "e7m,, ro'9a?"

I was overwhelmed by the masculine voice that came out of this person beside me! I was startled! What should I do What should I do?!?!!, what does he want from meeeee!

'HIM" "mmm esmch ro'9a 9a7?"

AHH RO'9aaaaa say something! But no words seemed to find their way out of my mouth!

my tongue was tied!

26 comments:

  1. oh my god thank you cant wait for the next one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    the part with little mermaid lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G i love u for posting this

    thank u so much luv ur the best

    Amazing as always ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha cute and cuddlyyyyyy LOL =D enshalla tom hehee ;)


    Allure I LOVE U FOR commenting <3 hehe =D! THxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wallah men 9ijy when i read your posts andemij.. 7ady a9a6el!! im beyond hooked!!!

    amaaaaziiing!!! more more more pleeeease!!!;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. amaaazing post :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Exquisite ento bt5alooni a9adg 3mri! :$
    w more soon enshALLA! <3


    sesame thxxxxxxx =D it loved u too hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG 7laaaailhaaaa wallaaaa.. ur posts r filled with soo much emotion in ro'6a y3ni ana a7s ib wat shes feeling cuz of ur writing mashallaaa.. o wats with the mother?! why the looks o the evilness?!

    walla i looove ur story o ur writing O KILSHAY.. i sit o wait 4 ur posts cuz im addicted (i think i mentioned that b4)..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhah dazzling ma3laaaaih kel ma u mention it more i get MORE INSPired to wriiiiite <3!!! i LOVE all of ur coments walla <3 !!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww daaahling o btw wen u said ina ban5aleech it9adgeen 3mrich GIRL 9DGII 3MRCH.. cuz ur an AMAZING WRITER mashalla mashalla (maniba ni7sidch) we love ya more daaahling ::hug::

    ReplyDelete
  10. pooooooooooooooooooooooor ro'9a i would be even more freaked out if i was in her shoes bas sij sij i hope he is a good guy and HOT ahhaha aham shai el hotness to make things a little bit more bearable...waiting for ur next post 3ad more juicy things pls

    ReplyDelete
  11. i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it hahahahahah its funnnny how he was like esmch ro'9a 9a7 after the wedding :P

    the first thing i did when i woke up is read ur lovely creative story...cant wait to know what will happeen next ;) ;)
    <3

    *LaLa*

    ReplyDelete
  12. dazzliinggg *blush blush* (A)


    Nawariiii hahah, >_<

    love awwwwwww =D

    hehe LALA ! <3 heheh shonsawee boys r koko :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. so its AAA
    U Knw who I am...1st i miss u
    2nd i love u
    3rd ur amazing
    4th u rock
    5th wht an amazing part
    6th can't wait for the next part in the rooom (juicy parts plz) u knw wht i mean hhehehehhe

    and i guess i'm done now
    143!!!!
    *AAA*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOUR STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, walla ina your story 7ada AMAZZZZZZZZZING! walla walla tara majamil ,y3ni I really likeeeeed it! More please, can't wait for the next!!!!! LOVE YOUUUU <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. how come I didn't see this post before? weird.
    Ou you can't leave us hanging here, we want more!
    Soooooo, first, A7mad is HOT in an awkward way! bs he's making a conversation, so it's a good sign I hope!
    Second, Rodhaaaaaa talk god damn it!
    Aaaaaaaaand, I bet he's a charmer. Too bad he's mine hahaha!;p
    P.S. I absolutly love you:*

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://lovelife-54.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. heheh ANnonymous AAA! <3 i LOvee u 22222 =D

    sUNSet thANKSsssssss <3!!!!! =']

    owaih Dreamer I dont know y =O ! He is he is ;) :P oh madri,, enshalla its a good sign? O:)
    heheh =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweety is there a post tonight????

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep up the great work i'm loving where this is going! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  20. yallllaaaahhhh neeeexxxtttt poooosssstttt PPPPPPPLLLLLZZZZZZ PPPPPPLLLLLZZZZZ PPPPPLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. shamma thxxxx <3 =D

    hahah ANONymous OK a7eeen 5ala9ta ill post ittttt !!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love ur story!!!!!! its amaaazing! i just cant stop reading it, i always wana know wat happns next!!

    im getting so into it walla, and yes i have been locked into the story..

    mashallah

    ReplyDelete
  23. i feel sorry for him :( ..

    he seems scared too 7leelh :( !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was having a problem with my family, but i contacted priest gbenga at his website(www.priestgbengamagichome.webs.com) and he was eager to help me right away with my requests. He was very reliable always called and emailed throughout the process. He even gave me extra protection that I will always prosper. you can contact him with his email.priest_gbenga.magic_temple@priest.com

    ReplyDelete