Monday, June 1, 2009

Wed-Locked 5

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_____________________________________________________
My heart beats became faster as my eyes spotted the person between my dad, and 3ami 9ale7 . . .

It was him. . .
______________________________________________________

I couldn't tell how he looked exactly since he was so far away, but I felt a slight feeling of relief when I saw that he wasn't fat ( not that I have anything against fat people, but I always wished for a fit husband =$!), his white kandoora looked so clean and new and the beige\brownish bsht he had on looked almost like his fathers, and he had a white '3etra on. I moved my gaze to the floor as they came closer, avoiding any eye contact with 'HIM'! My dad first approached me and kissed the crown of my head, and Tariq and Abdulla mimicked what he did and barekooli, bs during all this i kept staring at the floor, I remember Tariq murmuring something to me but I did not comprehend what came of his mouth since I was really scared and nervous at the moment. w after they stood on my right I tried stealing glances mn 6araf 3ainy to satisfy my curiosity but I couldn't seem to find 'HIM', w while doing that I saw 3ami 9ale7 coming towards me w he kissed the crown of my head too, I felt disgusted towards this man, I had the urge to punch him in the face at that moment, but I knew better than to give in to my anger, so I let out a sigh and looked back to the floor.

ba3dain marra w7da I could feel someone's side touching my left shoulder, my brothers and dad were on my right side so it can't be them, ahh akeed its 'HIM'!! I stole a glance to the left without moving my head from facing the floor, bs all I cld see was an arm, wow... how tall is this man? I mean I was wearing ka3ab! I know I'm short (156 cm) , bs still all I could see is his arm....I shrugged at that thought. I could hear the camera lady shouting to me to look towards the camera, bs I felt like the gravity was pulling my head to the floor, so I did not respond to her commands, fa she just ignored me w took pictures, w ba3dain I could hear her ordering hal ensan ely 3daly to smile, but I don't know if he responded or not, because my fear over ruled the curiosity within me, thus, I did not lift my gaze from the floor to look at him. I could hear my heart thump faster and faster each minute, and the beats just quickened as the men excused themselves from the 8a3a and left HIM here, w kel ma my heart beats became faster I could feel my hands trembling more. I felt so exposed 3dal this man! I remember my mom suggesting a long-sleeve dress for me, but I insisted to take this dress because it was prettier, bs now I wished that I have taken that dress, because I haven't been this exposed to a stranger since ma et7ajabt when I was 12, it felt so weird.

My mom came 3daly w whispered in my ear

mom " basch et6al3een el ar'9!"

it sounded like an order, but I ignored it. Then she lifted her head, I guessed that she was talking to 'HIM' because she was apologizing saying enna tst7eeee mskeena bntii with a happy voice, I could tell she was smiling. bs I heard no response from the person she was talking to.

w ba3dain I heard the camera woman come near us, w she told my mother and 'HIS' mother to move shwaya 3shan she wanted a picture of the 'groom and bride' aLONE! ahhhhhh I could feel my mind spinning as my mom gamat w she ran b3eed 3an the kosha! SHIT sHIT SHIT,, I followed my mom with my eyes as she turned to look at us, I looked at her with puppy eyes enna SAVE ME! but she ignored it and did something with her hand enna telling me to smile, but I just disregarded it and looked straight to the camera woman, wishing that I get sucked into a black hole RIGHT NOW! the camera woman 7a6at the camera on her eye, then put it back down w marched towards 'us' with an angry look on her face. w marra w7da faj2a t7arej!

camera lady "LOOK U BRIDE! U GROOM! SMILE ! your picture in Album will be really bad like this!"

w che she went back to her place w snapped a photo, bs I did not bother smiling, i Loved being stubborn today it gave me a sense of satisfaction, since I couldn't do anything about everything else, bs I was wondering If he did smile.. mmmm
My mom raddat beside me after 2 or 5 photos were taken.

mom " ro'9a mama a7een btg9oon el cake b3dain bnwadeekm el '3rfa 3shan el ta9weer for the album"

I could HEAR my heart skipping a beat at the sound of that, NO one told me about anything Like that! shit shit shit!

me " mama, ay album? maglteeleee 3annaa!"
mom " haih ba3ad sho , ha 3rs, w lazm fe albuum! "

I shrugged at the thought of what this angry photographer had planned for me and 'HIM'. Oh noo! laykoon she wants me to 't o u c h' his hand wla shay cz I WONT! I shivered at the thought of that. Im scared! somebody save meeee!

It was time to cut the cake, so my mom helped me stand up w I could smell him mn kethr ma kan jreeb 3ani, I couldn't deny how good he smelled, I LOVE mens perfume <3 w I became more curious of his facial features, but I shook that thought away from my mind w focused on the cake that was in front of me, w faj2a they give me the knife w guess who puts his hand on top of mine to cut the cake!
I FROZE and opened my eyes wide and couldn't breathe, my HAND was shaking like crazy w I could see fatooma on the table ely mjablena cracking up like crazy at my reaction! I Just wanted to kill her AND HIM! His hands were so strong, bs at the same time warm, aHH nooo wat am I thinking! Kelshay seemed to go in slow motion!

I WAS STUNNED!

18 comments:

  1. 3JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB POST POST POST MOREEE I WANAAA REAAAAAAAAD MOOREEE :D hahahahahaha a7s its soo funny her looking at the flooor unsmiling loool =P still waiting for u know what;)i loveee yooou and ur story ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was gonna be the forst commenter;( .. okay wait let me read shh;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geltlekoum ena A7mad is hot and amazing and 7elou and kelshay zain bel3alaam.. I LOVE HIM! he's mine people;p
    ou please with a cherry on top, 3ady you post elyoum:(?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING
    I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!
    I LOVE U AND UR STORY
    CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG PERFECT POST I LOVED IT.. y did u stop?! u were on a roll.. KEEP ROLLING GIRL O POST MORE.. loooool im addicted to ur story walla... mashalla ur extremely talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. no, i do not approve of such. u cant stop like this. plz write one today, im begging u :(

    loved the post btw :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahha Anonymoussssss ;P! thX enshallaaa

    DREAMER! i didn't even describe him yet ;)! hahahha ,, i'm thinkin bout it =D enshalla bnshooof :P

    Anonymous 2 : i Love u moree ;)!!!! hehe enti bs keep commenting w ana ill post zyada =D

    Dazzlin : heheeeeeee THXXX <3 =D! enshalla ill post soooon,, y3ne tonight or tom ,, bs enshalla tonight !

    Susy Q: hehe sorry (A) 7aram dont beg enshallaaaaa i will 3shan 5aaa6rkm ALL my READErs <3
    w thx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wed locked i still didnt read i will read and tell u but i have this problem that is bothering me!! when i update it doesnt show to my followers that i do so how shall i fix it!! 7adha emnarfzatne it sticks to post 2 o ana i reached 6

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is jsut amazing mashallah

    Im totally inlove with this and Im ADDICTED .. Hopefully she dosent faint ;p ow Inshallah sumthing juicy happens.

    Plzz right 1 2day ... :p adree 7ananaa bs this is really gd better than the other blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww allure entiii el amazing =D
    hahaha
    thxx <3 ill try to !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ofically addicted:*
    Please continue ;$ I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. khalaaaas im hoooked!!!!!! amaaaaaaaaazing i love it...

    shakh9eyat-ha waaaayed funny..

    yalaaaaaaaaaaa pleaaase continueee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so addicted to your story, I cant get enough;*
    please continue, and keep up the amazing work;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa abi more action il9ara7a lol ahaha i so wanna know how he looks like ow pls give us details ow what happens in the room when the pics are taken lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol you are stubburn walla :P

    i love the post cant wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE U....WAITING FOR THE POST TONIGHT AS PROMISED!!!!

    HEHEHE JK JK

    ReplyDelete