Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wed-Locked 7

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_____________________________________________________
'HIM" "mmm esmch ro'9a 9a7?"

AHH RO'9aaaaa say something! But no words seemed to find their way out of my mouth!

my tongue was tied!
__________________________________________________

I struggled for words but the only thing I managed to do was nod!

'HIM' " mmm, nice to meet you"

I turned my head to try to read his face, and find out his intentions with this so-called conversation thing that was going on. He had a serious face on but it was so dark inside the lemo. so I couldn't see more than the overall mood of his face. I tried saying something back, but my mouth failed to function! After waiting for a bit he sighed and turned looking outside the window, as if disappointed or something. I turned my head back and buried my face in my palms, calming myself down from embarrassment, fear, AND EVerything that was going on!!


'HIM' " mmm ro'9a, ma3laih u don't have to talk back to me, I get it ..."

I took my face out of my hands with a surprised look on my face, I didn't think he would stay talking, i thought the conversation was over ( I was relieved y wont he stay quiet ! ), then shefta looking at me, bs whn I met his gaze he looked back at the window.


me " ha? get what?"

He turned to face me again, with a surprised look too, a7s he wasn't expecting me to ard 3alaih, right? I wasn't going to but I was confused, sho 8a9da?

'HIM' " I mean enna a3arf laish you do not want to talk to me, w I'm ok with it, I understand"

I looked at him with a confused face, what is he talking about? Maybe bs ast7e? 3akaifa he makes assumptions ? Oh and what's with the perfect american accent???!!But I did not bother to reply back, I was not in a state to have this conversation, y3ne awal marra akalma fe 7ayate w he thinks he understands me and shit? wain yalseen?! AND WHY THE hell is he being awana nice! tawa in the wedding he was an emotionless statue, why can't he stay that way! I looked back to the space jdami, ending the conversation just like that, until ma we reached our stop.

A man opened my door,and i helped myself get out of the lemo, w when I saw 'HIM' coming 3dalee I followed behind to the lobby inside,we took our room card w headed to our room, w 6ool el wagt ana rasi to the floor following the motion of his feet, tara na3ala kan wayd 7lo, che weird bs nice ( adree mool mb wagta, bs I was trying to distract myself from what was coming), as he opened the door I stepped foot inside w mshait shwaya as the guy mal el hotel put our 2 bags inside and stepped out. 'HE' picked up our two bags w wadahom to the room, w I followed him inside, wla ashoofa opening his bag w heading to the bathroom 3ala 6ool.

LOTS of things were going through my mind, for once I felt relieved enna I could breathe shwaya, before he comes back. So I headed to the chair thing ely fe jdama mirror w took off the red riding hood thing w shalait el 6ar7a from my head w put it on the table ely jdami, and inhaled and exhaled relaxing myself, y3ne so far he didn't solif wayd, akeed he wont do anything I hoped. I took all the pins off my hair, it was in a na3m updo, bs kella straight so when i took off the pins my hair was fairly straight w na3em, I took of the 6agm w 7a6aita on the table lain ma I put it inside its box y3ne. the room was prettyyy ! bs ma5theelna a small suite compared to the other ones I've heard about in Burj Al Arab, y3ne hatha bs fe one room, w one 9ala, w one bathroom. 7asait they chose this one 3shan makan fe another place to sleep other than the bed! I looked at the sofas fl 9ala bs che they were impossible to sleep on! I took out my PJ ely I secretly brought with me w put it on my lap sitting 3ala the chair facing the bathroom waiting for my turn to change. walla el e7sas at that second was so weird, I was in one place with this stranger man which is supposedly my husband now? wtf? y3ne e7sas mixed of confusion, wya zya'3 wya weirdness. I did not know what to expect! As I was waiting I decided to read kamn aya, hoping for the best.

I heard the locks of the door clink w he opens the door, wla ashoofa labes black boss boxers and a sleeveless white PJ shirt, w my eyes opened wide unconsciously, he saw my reaction with an expressionless look, and then he headed 3ala 6ool to the bed and covered up and laf 9oob el thani 3aks the side where he faces me. w mshkela all I could think of at that moment is that
O M G! Is that the same man I saw fl wedding?? Ok its the same faaace but he has such an athletic body, w owaih fsheela ana fta7t 3ainy whn I saw him, bs knt mtfaj2aa w ana im a Loser in pretending! I couldn't help it, bs then I realized enna he's in the bed y3ne 5ala9 nothing ya? O MG I'm so glad!

I headed to the bathroom with a wide smile on my face eshkring Allah for that, I changed into my Pj'z w masa7t my make up and headed to the bed too, uf shit man this bed is too small! I slipped into the la7af, not wanting ' HIM' to wake up or something, ana roo7i ma9adagt he's asleep w my heart can yerta7 from all that happened in the wedding ! I closed my eyes trying to put myself to sleep, bs I was overwhelmed by the heavy breathing coming from 'HIM', w he moved a lot on the bed, it was distracting, roo7i ana wayd conscious enna there's a GUY ON THE BED WITH meeee, w his moving was not helping at all!

wla faj2a I can smell him mn kthr ma jreeb and suddently I feel a THUD 3ala my stomach, I opened my eyes as fast as I could! wla ashoof that he rested his head on MY STOMAch! My heart started beating so FAST! I was so mrtabka! shoo asawee! I looked at his face,wla I see this innocent tired expression on his face, kan shakla wa7d mskeen, abadan not like the man I saw a couple of hours back! I couldn't scoot lana ana roo7i I'm On the end of the bed, so if I scoot I'll fall off, w I did not want to wake him up, cz first, I did not want to poke him, w second kan shakla so peaceful! I couldn't bring myself to wake him up, So I kept in my position with my eye open looking at him ON my stomach! I noticed a tear on his cheek, was he crying? wla maybe he was ta3ban thats why...hmm...weird


He started to moan faj2a ( yes I was observing him laying there on my stomach!) and he shouted a 'maabaaa',,,'u caan't maake mee' , well I think that's what he said, it was too slow to make exact sense of it. I think he's dreaming, wla just when I think this can't get any MORE awkward Ashoof his hand moving from his side to over my hand 3ala my back. WTF!! I'm stuck with a SLEEP-walking weird husband! great.. just great!

I closed my eyes tight, inhaaaled and exhaaaaled, ignoring the fact that he's well aLL AROUND me right now, and tried to sleep. I only managed to sleep 3 hours after I began trying, I was too tired, I think i fainted not slept, bs elmhm enna I fell unconscious!

I woke up to a very BAd headache! w when I looked down at myself, I could see that my tummyy kella 6al3! I pulled my shirt down bser3a and went to the bathroom to wash my face w che. MY eyes were so red, ashkra I did not sleep well last night! kella menna ,,uf!

3gb ma 5ala9t I went to the 9ala to see sholsalfa, w what's next, I saw 'him' drowning on the sofa watching tv, madri ay channel kan 7a6 it sounded like something boring, sporty shay che, elmhm he gasped awal ma I walked in w his face turned red! w he looked back at the tv screen, trying to regain his statue face. I looked at him confused! Why is he turning red? laish ho embarrassed? At that moment I remembered waking up with my tummy exposed, and my face went pale at that thought!

what happened???

20 comments:

  1. 2oooooooooo i want to know i want to know i want to know!!!!! ;p

    shakla he's also forced into this.. to tell you the truth, a7is they're good for each other.. enna maybe when they give each other a chance they'll like ba3a'6.. ;p

    im loving the story babe... amazing is an understatement ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. and obviously im first !! YAY ME :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur killing me hereeeeeeeeeeeeee amoot ow a3arf aish 9aaaaaaaaaaaaaar...fedait elhot husband ana aham shai inah hot body hahaha at least fi shai positive :p more more more

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this story is amazing
    I NEED MOOORE PROFILL MY NEEDS
    MORE MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I5tara3 3ashan he saw her stomach? seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?! WHAAAAAAT?! WHAAAAAAAT HAPPENED NEXTTTT?!!!!
    Next plsssss! O btw, I'll say it again, I LOVE ITTTTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O
    SHINO 7A9AL?
    AAH! MORE!! :P
    pleaase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovestruuck hehhe mbrooooook 3al first place lol;)!!! =D

    Haha NAwariiiii =D yaaa truee

    m76 thaaaaaaanks entii el amaazing =D hahahha I will I wiill as sooon as I can >_< =p

    confessions,,, la fhamtee el salfa '3ala6 enti :P
    the point is,, HOW did it become 6ale3? w akeed he didn't 'i5tra3' at the sight of it,, so mmmmm what did he do? :P

    Sunset LOL =D <3

    Anonymous ,, =D s0on enshalla u will knw Lol =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. while im reading kil ma anzil im like few mawa9alt the end yet ;p

    Amazing luv as always this is 1 of my favourite posts so far

    Cant wait 4 more .... =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. amaaaaaaazing..bes can we have his prespective???? abi a3rf whats going in his head :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. What happened? did he.. *wink, wink*
    ou Awwwwwwwwwwwwh ya7laila, I love him. and his weird attitude;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehhe Allure y3ne tooo long ? aga9erhm? ;) :P

    zain, the problme iss tht in real life u never know what the other person is thinking! =p

    Dreaamer hahaaaaaa what do u think ? :P I love him tooo :$ :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaahh!! yala yala next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lolz

    lalala thats not wut i meant bl3ks ther perfect the way they r unless u wana make them a bit longer tara kilish i have no problem ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. God im addicted! ish-sawa??
    -Waiting for the next post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. post please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    walla i am so hooked its not funny

    ReplyDelete
  17. hehe Alluure i was jst messing with ye (A) :P
    AHH longer noooo ,, hehehhe :P

    Queen Bee ! a7s mnzman I haven't seen u fl comments for sm reason :P! lets wait n c ;) =p

    cuteandcuddly, owaih awal marra ur not one of the 'firstsss' heheh :P!! oh i'm trying to write my next post, bs che a7s i'm nt fl mood :( I'll tryyy

    ReplyDelete
  18. PLEASE pleeeeeeeeease continuee!!!!!!

    AND your story is amaaaziing you cant deny it;) keep it up babe;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is BEYOND amazing!
    i just read all the parts, and it seriously rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. iz this a true story ??

    ReplyDelete