Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wed-Locked 9

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_____________________________________________________
I shook my head trying to forget what fatooma told me! Thinking of a way to return things back to how they were this morning, y3ne casual at the least!

how do I fix this??
_________________________________________________


I looked at my watch it was, 5:45 pm, w wondered how long the flight will take, I've never been to Spain before. Although my fantasy honeymoon was supposed to be either in Italy, or Maldives, bs y3ne Spain isn't so bad either, w it's not like it's going to be like any regular romantic honeymoon, MAN it's GONNA be awkward, lafait rasi to see what 'a7mad' is doing, w he had his i-touch, wya his headphones on, looking out the window. I wanted to sit 3edal the window! I love looking out the window in airplanes! But unfortunately he was walking ahead of me, and he sat there. i wanted to say something but his face wasn't the friendly face I saw this morning, so '3ayart rayee! He had a serious look on his face b3dain laf 9oobi, when he noticed I was staring and gave me a look! che enna wtf-r-u-looking-at look! IT gave me shivers and lafait rasi fast pretending to browse the magazines in the front pocket thing, my heart was beating so fast! What have I done! I took out my mobile, gabl lift off, and sent a messege to Fatooma, tellin her swalf bye w i love u, you know. I flipped through all the magazines, then after finishing I stared at my hands nervously,I was scared to look 9ooba again. Uff if I only knew enna bnsafr I would've brought my Ipod with me too.

10 minutes after lift off, the belt sign went off, and


Flight attendant: Attention Passengers we'd like to congratulate the newlyweds that are here with us todaay! Their off to their honeymoon in spaaain...Congratulations you twoo !


I didn't estaw3b what she just said until another flight attendant etty 9oobna smiling, 3shan noogaf, me w a7mad stood up bser3a and looked at eachother confused, thn looked back at the flight attendant, she was still smiling wla warana people are congratulating us w a7mad started giving out his fake smiles, he's amazing at mojamala situations, unlike myself! I gave a shy smile too to the people. These two old american couple that were sitting 3dalna looked at us all happy and stuff

old lady " ohhhmaaay! congratulations! me and my husband are on our anniversaryy to spain"

she looked back at her husband and winked to him while he was reading his newspaper, I couldn't help not smiling back to her she was soo sweet!

me " hehe, thank yoou! awwh happy anniversary to u !"
a7mad " happyy anniversary ! "
old lady " aww thank yooou! u two look beautiful together I must say!"

I blushed and gave her a smile, sadly she was right, he was tall and I reached to his shoulders, and well both of us looked not bad I must say. A7mad gave her his famous smile, while we sat back down, oh I forgot to mention the flowers we got from the airplane people they were beautiful roses! I held them in my hand and breathed the smell in then put it on the side leaning on the chair that was in front of me. a7mad went back to his ipod zone with his expressionless face. I thought we'd talk about how this happened y3ne how did they know, bs No, he didn't even bother making conversation with me, he must be really angry, or offended? I came to a conclusion that it must've been 7ad mn our parents that did this thing, but I did not understand why! While I was day dreaming w analyzing situations

old lady " heLLo briide!"

I turned to her smiling face and couldn't help not smiling back, YAY someone to talk to!

me " hehe ya?"
old lady "I noticed you newlyweds not talking! r u two in a fiight?"

She sounded so sweet, not the malgoofa tone, but concerned and worried, almost disappointed, I turned to him then turned back to her and sighed

me "mm, I don't really know, but You could say that I guess "
old lady "Jeez! u just got married! Did he start it? Men always start the fights! "
me *with a frown on my face* "No, I think it's my fault, but I really didn't mean it, it's a big misunderstanding and I have no idea how to fix it!"

I don't know why I talked to her, and told her things, but she was so nice and I was bored so glt maybe she has a solution that would help me?

old lady "don't u know what makes a man happy?" *wink*
me "mmm no what?" *all innocent* ( I really didn't know!)
old lady "hah newly weds, *sigh* well try seducing him, and perhaps kiss him a bit, prepare him for the big treat at night, u know what I mean"

I just blushed at her answer, I mean , that's not the solution I was looking for, and NOT anywhere near it! that's when her husband turned his head towards us and chuckled and then shook his head laughing at his wife. they were such an 'AWW' couple, I just wanted to hug them! Then I saw her smiling towards me but not to me, so I turned my face w shft he was looking at her, then back at me with a smile on his face, channa he's holding in a laugh! He looked at me, smiling! HE smiled to me!! that must be a good sign, I smiled back, then he looked back to the window, with an amused look on his face. Ok so maybe he wasn't mad at me? Akeed it was his parents or something, I sighed a sigh of relief, glad that perhaps this problem is over. But I was still bored

me "a7mad ... a7mad"

He looked towards me and took off his headphones

a7mad "ya?"
me "mmmm what are you listening to?"

I pointed to his ipod with an eager grin on my face. Then his face expression changed, w ertbak,,,

a7mad "uuh... ummmm... me?... its..."

I gave him a weird look then grabbed his ipod to see it myself, what is he listening to? Is it a dirty song? Akeed that's y ertbak hehe... I pressed the button bs no response from the ipod, then poked the screen, but nothing.Then looked at him with a confused look

me " the battery's dead?"
a7mad " uuh... yaa tawa bannad 3alay hehe"

You know when ashkra someone is faking something, well this was one of these situations, I put the Ipod back in its place and smiled then looked seeda. I guess he's only good in faking a smile to people, what a bad liar, I wonder how long the battery has been off? Then it hit me! He smiled right after I had the talk with the old lady! Did he hear us?? OMg how embarrassing! He heard everything! But why in hell did he keep his headphones on even after the battery died? Was he trying to avoid talking to me? Then lafait rasi to see him, but he was fast asleep. He had his face towards the right y3ne towards me bs sleeping, and snoring! I don't remember him snoring yesterday , akeed it's because of the position of his head.. mmmm... mskeeen..... I could feel someone poking my arm

old lady " hey Hun, I think You should fix your husband's head, poor guy is tired"
me "ohh... hehe ok I'll try"

eeeek! What do I do, I moved my finger slowly towards his cheek then poked it, bs no response,, ehh I have to move his head sho asawi! I put the palm of my hands behind his head touching his hair, it felt so na3m! so soft, ahh RO'9a FOCUS! I moved his head a bit bs he started moving, I slipped my hand away bser3a, and just seconds later, he moves his head and palces it...... ON My shoulder...

Here we go agaaaaain ..... !!!

25 comments:

  1. awal mara a9eer first wanaasaaa
    7araaam he likes her....
    cute...
    eyanen a7es ina he's awake madree laaaysh.
    -nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  2. fedaitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yabi yet'3alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how cute hehheh 7abaita el9ara7a la2na 7asait inach sij kan z3lan bas makan yabee ygool shai la2na they barely know each other...inshallah interesting things happen bil honeymoon heheheh ...next post plssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe the old lady!! wallah 7abaitha, mo hayna;p I wish I could find a person chethi yagreg! Ur posts are short;( abi longer with more stuff;p hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. another post please!!! to make up for yestuday !!
    3ajeeba il post a7mad i love him zoo8a!!
    yalla we want some action !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe the old lady is funny bs malgoofa shway et7i6 el wa7ed eb mawaqef mu7reja;p

    loving it keep it up;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAHHAAHHA! LOOL old ladyy 5a6eeera:P yala yala please next post! w pleeeeaasse let them love eachother!they're so cuttee!!;D

    -S..

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!! <3 ;P omg this post 3ajeeeb!!! cant wait for the next part!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7araam hes so sweet i guess because of that old lady (wich is cute by the way ;p)she patched things up with a7mad without noticing ... the whole thing is just adorable ;D

    Plz post a little early today
    Cant wait 4 more
    luvs u babe ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. old lady;** 3ajeeeba;p amaaazing part next part pleaseeeee!! todaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwwwh <3 so adooooorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. niiigthmaare ! LOL maybe he iss ;), LOL ! =p w MBROOK FIRSRT heheh =D

    Nawarii yaa ! :P

    Queen B! they're short? :'(!

    hehe Anonymous,, b7awel (A)

    exquisite hehehhe BS ktkoootaaa <3 ! :P

    S, LOOl bnshoof =p

    Blat =D entii el 3ajeebaa <3

    Alluuuure, hahah adree t2a5art ams (A) bs was out all day,, bshoof if i can post one today ;**

    anonymous,, hehe enshalla :P

    shamayel , =D they aree ^o^!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luv it xD
    He's sooooo cute 7lelaaaa
    More more plz xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahahahah "awww couple" i loveeed ittt <3 and i love ahmaad hmm not a bad name for my taste too ;) ;) yaaay their honeymooon im so looking forward to it =D

    *LaLa*

    ReplyDelete
  14. heheh distracted =p

    shammaaa aww he issss isnt hee <3 =D :P

    Lalaa,, aham shay ur taste lol :P ! yeh honeymooooon *gulp!* :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. and today u have to post sooo eearlyy, today i want to my final 7adi daykhaa:p

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with this part. and with a7mad;$
    haha ou the ipod incident thingy LOOL:p! and I'm sensing some chemistry forming between them. although she has no right to steal my man;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOOOOL il3yooooooz hahaa walla it'6a7k.. o awana listening to his ipod o kaan imfa'6i haha walla no comment 3alai the way to avoid her.. i cant wait 4 the next post I GOTTA FIND OUT MORE:p:p.. gooleeli inch u'll post ilyoum PLZZZZZ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehe anonymous,,,, how early?? (A)

    Haha dReamer ur man? u mean her husbaaand ;p ! hehehhe =p

    Dazzlin elmafrooo'9 i do (A)

    ReplyDelete
  19. mm..ya3ni after 1hour ib taw8eetkum 11 pleeease;p!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just started reading your blog and i have to say after the first post i was hooked
    I love it <3
    Keep posting, don't be like one of those people who start a story and don't end it :D
    Waiting for the next one ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. k thankssss alooot;!!!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hehe S.W thanks =D! w hehe I hope not!! (A)

    Anonymous! bs etha 12 don't hate me (A)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOOL;p! k bas 3aad mu a2khaar men 12:p

    ReplyDelete