Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wed-Locked 11

Hey Readers,
I wanted to tell you guyz enna starting now, w for a month and a half almost, I'm not going to post as frequently, I'll be really busy! bs I promise enna whenever I have free time I'll post
=D

Enjoy <3

_____________________________________________________




Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________


he was so close to my body, what was he doing? What was he thinking!...What has just happened?



O M G


_________________________________________________




a 7 m a d



Shit what did I just do! mskeena she was in shock shwaya w bt9ee7. ahh I promised myself not to touch her, so it would be easier to leave her 3gub after I get the stupid position my dad wants, with no one hurt. but ... but.... I didn't expect her to be 7elwa, and this attractive, y3ne m3rf what happens to me when I'm around her uff sho ha I can't even control myself! I buried my head into my palms sitting on the sofa in the living room of our suite mad at myself, I didn't hear anything from inside the room, where I left her and ran away. ma9adg I was so close to kissing her, we hardly know each other, w a7een it's going to get awkward bainna, shit I should apologize wla shay, I lifted my head m3a9b 3ala 3mri and looked towards the room, still silence, nothing.. I wonder if she's ok ... It's all my fault, awal ma we start getting along I had to ruin it! ya Allaaaaah!

My phone started ringing, it was inside the room, I had to go get it, but she was in there, I was afraid to face her, m3rf what she will do, she probably doesn't want anything to do with me..uf 9dg enny '3abee! I managed to get myself up, '3a9bn 3anni, adre my mom would go insane if I don't pick up so lazm I go get my phone, I had no other choice.

I stepped into the room, wla ashoofha with her pink dress holding her knees close to her chest bs laffa the other side not facing the door. ksrat 5a6ry, roo7ha b3eeda 3an ahelha w I'm the only person wyaha here, then I offend her like that 9dg enny 7mar. I should apologize, bs 5alny I call my mom first.
I grabbed my phone from the side table of the bed, trying to avoid her face, bs my eyes falied to restrain, so I looked at her, she was sleeping, bs makan the peaceful sleep, her face didn't look mrta7 at all, guilt built up within me more and more, I'll apologize awal ma she wakes up. I grabbed my BB and headed out to the 9ala 3shan ma az3jha, then saw the miscall w just as I thought, It was my mom. I dialed her number, and she picked up mal7ag yren

ommy "a7maDO! waink mn sa3a a7awl a6e9L!! LAISH matshl! 3awart galbee! enta b5aair?? A7mAD a7MAD!! "

a7mad " ommy hehe ana hny lat7ateen wain baroo7.. w wa3alikm el salaam"

ommy " t3arf enny a7atee bser3a laish che tsawee feeni!"

a7mad "Asif ommy bs telephonee makan 3ndi, a5r marra?"

ommy " haih zain! sh5bark ba3ad?"

a7mad "mmm 7emdella.."

ommy "sh5bar....mmm..el..."

a7mad "7emdella.....ro'9a zaina ba3ad.."

ommy "oh hmmm.... etha '9aygatk..."

I interrupted her, she looked down at ro'9a because of her family, unfortunatly my mom is wayd mn hal nou3, bs it's not like ro'9a wayd wanted to be with me enna my mom balmes her, elmhm enny ma7b whn my mom talks about her che, because fl a5eer she is 'my' wife.

a7mad "Ommy!"

ommy "sho maglt shay! bs 5aberni y3ne w ana araweeha, etha t'9ayg wldii "

a7mad "ommy ana mb 9'3eer ayee atshakka 3nddch! w a9lan he masawatlee shay y3ne"

ommy " haih,, haih,, bs y3ne etha... t3arf wainy ana...."

I stayed silent, she knew I didn't like it when she said stuff like that, bs that never stopped her. Allah y3een ro'9a 3alaiha, kella sebbat obooy, ya Allaah...

ommy "a7mad ?"

a7mad "na3am?"

ommy " oh ba3dk hnee t7araitk banadt,, yalla ana ba5aleeek a7een w mb matshl eltelephoon marra thanyaa!"

a7mad " oh enzain, la enshalla ma3eedha hehe, yalla ma3 el salama"

ommy " ma3 el salama"



6oo6 6ooooo6. . . .


I went back into the room to put my phone back to its place, then maybe lay on the bed lain ma ro'9a tgoom so I apologize to her or try to. 7a6ait my phone on the side table thn ylast on the bed, looking at her, I couldn't stop the feeling of guilt that climbed through my veins, awal shay '9almet'ha wyay because of a stupid position. When my dad told me enna I have to get married for the position, maknt 7a6 fe bali enna 2 weeks from what he said I would actually be married, I can't imagine what she went through.

7awalt I put on a mask, so we stay distant from each other but y3ne when my dad told me I'd marry from alX family 9ara7a knt 7a6 fe bali te6la3 w7da wayd 3adiyya, 7ata glt ymkn tkoon mteena, w I wanted that so it would be easier for me to stay away. bs just my luck, I walk into the wedding w she looks amazing, she looked perfect, I couldn't help not talking to her in the lemo, w she was so amusing during the wedding, and how nervous she was. I admit I was extremely nervous myself, bs I can manage to hide it easily, bs unlike me, she had all her emotions on her face, nervous, then sad, then angry at times. She was transparent w 7abait hal shay feeha. But, I didn't want to ruin my plan to stay away from her, cz lets face it I don't plan on staying with her my whole life, laish a'9lm both of us into this forced relationship? W she showed a mutual feeling of that in the lemo when I tried making a conversation. Mn che when we reached the hotel I dived into the bed, although I wasn't sleepy at all, bs I didn't want to do anything that I will regret later........

I tightened my hands into fists. and looked at her again, she looked beautiful, with her dark almost black hair that's almost long y3ne, yoo9al half her back I think. And her tanned skin, w how can I forget her perfect figure, y3ne staying away from her is like torture, I'm a man u know! I can't help it, bs still I will control myself, y3ne sho mb chayif 5air! She started moving a bit w she opened her eyes shway shway, blink then closed it then blinked again till she had her eyes open, w her gaze on me with her big round light brown eyes, I didn't know if she was really awake so I just stared back into her mesmerizing eyes. We stayed like that for some time, lain ma she got up and sat streching and rubbing her eyes then looked back at me with a scared look on her face, as if afraid from me, it seemed like the perfect time for my apology.


me " ro'9a... mmm can we talk?"


She just looked at me with wondering eyes, I tried looking as guilty as possible, so she wouldn't be scared from me. Then she nodded w sat cross legged on the bed looking down at her hands while playing with them, in other words avoiding eye contact with me.

me "mmm ro'9a.........I'm so sorry about what just happened gabl, walla m3rf what came into me, w I won't do it again , bs m3rf sho agool '3air im really really REally sorry ro'9a"

She lifted her head looking at me, so I took that chance and frowned, She took a while looking at me then looking around, b3dain back at me, w her face expression changed, that's what was amazing about her, she was so easy to read, thus, so easy to be with. Her expression changed to a peaceful one, and she gave me a slight smile, and I couldn't help not smiling back, bs not a slight smile like hers, but one of my wide smiles, I was glad enna sam7atni or else the rest of this week would've been hell of me talking to myself.

ro'9a "mm sa3a kam a7een?"

me "uuh its 5 pm 3ala taw8eet Barcelona 7asab that watch"

I pointed at the watch of the Tv in front of us, glad to hear her voice.

ro'9a "ummm are we going to do anything?"

me "mm tbain te6l3een y3ne?"

ro'9a " la mmmm 3ala ra7tk..."

me " ana 3ady 3ndy y3ne ayshay I don't mind.. bs a7s a7san if we go out tomorrow in the morning 3al a8al fe akthar people and we can ask around, plus we can spend a full day out"

I said grinning, she looked at me and smiled a wide smile back, I guess I wasn't the only one that's mb mtfayej to go out today hehe.

ro'9a "ok... goood plan ! "

me " hehe yes of course because it's My Plan"

I love teasing her because she has the cutest glare, ok 9a7 enny I want to stay away from her, bs mb y3ne enna I can't enjoy her a bit she is my wife after all, 9a7?

ro'9a "aha right right . . . hehe"

me "mmmm what do you want to do now?"

ro'9a "uuh... what do you have in mind"

she tilted her head a bit and smiled to me, hehe I wanted to pinch her cheeks, bs I knew better than to do that

me "mmmmm we can mmm ,, oh we can order room service anything we want, a'9n I saw 3jeeb food fe their menu! oh and we can watch a movie, we can choose from this list"

I got up and took the list of movies the hotel offered and gave it to her to choose from.

ro'9a "mmm bs ma3rf what kind of movie you like"

me " hehe, ana ashoof ayshay tara don't worry, enti sho tbain tshoofeen?"

I sat back on the bed and scooted shwaya near to her to look at the movies, bs I noticed she moved shway away from me. It's like we both are pretending that nothing happened, bs ashkra it's more awkward bainna than before, and it's all my fault. After a while of discussion we decided to watch 'Number 23' mal Jim Carrey. She said enna its da3aya was sort of scary, bs kan wayd 5a6ri to watch it w she said she wanted to watch it too, then it was time to choose our food bs that didn't take as much time she insisted we order tempura sushi, w I ordered a alfredo pasta w gelna we'll share, it's good we had the same taste in food. adree maa 6labna anything spanish, bs we kept that for tomorrow! I couldn't wait till tomorrow she looked really excited, w for some reason a7b I see her smiling, is it because I feel sorry for her? enna it's my fault she's in all this?



or is it something else?

49 comments:

  1. 2 timeS in a ROW go AAA ;)! hehehhe =D <3
    i LOVe u n miss u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it!!!! but its a short post=( can you do another one?? =)
    pretty please with a cherry on the top??=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha I noticed enna its short after I posted it,
    and nooooooo didn't u just read wat i wrote T_T
    I still have work to do bs 5alaita for after i post this 3ashan 5a6erkum >o<

    ReplyDelete
  4. does this make me fourth!!!?? :P

    And good dont post.. lol ive got pre-cal exam sun and this is sooo addicting :P

    lol bas after sunday a3a6el so we would expect posts after that??


    Love the Post oo heeeeeeeeeey i dont want them to split up!!!!!

    -Nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBA IS HE GOONA FALL IN LOVE WITH HER BAS I AGREE MA3AA AAA ITS TOO SHORTAND PLEASE POST ANOTHER ONE PLEASE FOR YOU DESPERATE READERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO FINISH THIS AMAZING STORY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
    DIID I MENTION THAT YOUR THE MOST AMAZING WRITER IN THE BLOG ATMOSPHERE( I THINK NOT) BUT ITS TO OBVIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg omg omg
    ashkara i7bhaaa aww <3
    i hope you 'unbusy' yourself soon, can't wait for the next one !

    ReplyDelete
  7. weeeee la tefhmeeen 8ala6 i meant ina i didnt mention it moo UR NOT AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur an Angel My F R I E N D

    I just luvd this post el 9ara7a im speechless

    Hes the sweetest thing ever nd i really hope hes falling inlove with her =D

    Take the time you need babe etha ur gna post amazing stuff like this

    luvs u =**

    ReplyDelete
  9. no post :| for a MONTH AND A HALF:| ???ALMOST:|??... La La i cant chthe magdaar an6iir :(! at least post kilyoum bilaaaaail kilish and it will only take 20 - 30 minutes okay?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez(A) i will be more than happy if u agree and im pretty sure that everyone will be :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laaaaaaaaaa!! thee posst iss reaally short!:( ambaaaay i'm kind of addicted to your story you know:O walaaa 3ady i read the post 2 times! yala 3aad plzzz post sooon:( i really love it!!
    -S..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe Nightmaare I guessS SO LOL ! hahha good luck in ur exaaaaam <3 =D

    hahahha m76 first calm down hahahhaha, OH tara mafhamtch '3ala6 xD ! thn whn i read wat u wrote whn u commented again im like laish sho ktbat hahaha =p,, w noo ill post fl weekend maybe :P

    hehe SW maybe ;),,, www enshalla :P

    Alluuuure <3 =D AWW yay someone who says tyt ,, hehe thanks w ya luv u 2 =D

    anonymous hahhaha noo mb enna no posts for a month and half,,,,bs y3ne every 2,, or 3 days or maybe 4,, u knw not almost every night like gabl (A) ,, altho ill try bs u knw ill be busy :$ :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh S, thankss aww =D <3 i knw i knw enaa its short sorryy :$ ,, bs atleast there IS a post ya? ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. this post was GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT its so cute he is falling for her without noticing...7abaitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT! laa 3ad I enjoy reading ur blog as much as I enjoy writting!
    hehe part 11 is unlike the part I posted today in my blog was SOOO depressing;p
    When is the next post?(A)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ITS LOOOVE :D

    laa I cant wait *yes I know I am being a baby ;p* but i am BEYOND hooked ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. I looove how this is going, amaaaaaazzziing!!;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. LAA2!! THIS IS LIKE SA6RAIN!!! NOO!!

    **Gasp**
    AAAHHH T.T D';

    Please make the next one longer!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. greeaat short postt=D=D bas its very short!:S
    but u have to post ASAP!! ya3ni 3ashaan your busy so in the weekend atleast!;p wlaaah lu your not busy chaan 7adi ga3ed a7in 3alaaich:p

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice post :P i enjoyed soo much :P no more waking up early to read ur posts hehehehe :P
    misss u ;) i see AAA is still in the lead lol

    *LaLa*

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol a7med's cute bs his mum's annoying ya7lailh

    looking 4wrd to the next part :*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nawarii hehhe =D Ktkooot xP

    Queen B, heheeee =D aww i need to make a depresseing post mmm ;) ,,,, oh mmm by the weekend enshalla ? :P

    LOVe,, heheh (A) wait :P

    exquisute GLAD U liked itttttt <3 =D

    marry poppins :(,, sorry

    Anonymous, :$ , hehehheh (A)

    LALaaaaaa,, <3 hahahha yeh =_= damn it :P I miss u la !! :C

    shamayel,, hehehe :P truee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nooo ma abi depressing post! Abi happy one;p g3d agoul mine's is depressing;( la3t chabdi menah..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Guess wht today is?????

    Since its the start of the weekend we expect a post tonight????????

    plz pretty plz

    love u and miss u

    ReplyDelete
  24. its something else alright ;p! wanasa they ARE cute together ;**
    take all the time you need to post babe.. lat6awleen wayed tho ;p we already miss you ;*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. we miss u already please post as soon as u can

    ReplyDelete
  26. u've got me HOOKED on ur posts

    plz la et6awleeen 3alayna :( !!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi i just wanted to ask when are u going to post?;p

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yala yala yala plzz posst!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  29. hehhe Queen B, i get yaaa Lol , aww make happy post! =p

    Anonymous (A)...

    heheh blat enshalla (A) =p

    anonymous,,, yep as soon as i can i will (A)

    sara xoxo . . . hopefully not :D

    anonymous,,, he he ,, sometime this weekend? (A) bs not tonight for sure :P

    anonymous... ehh *runs away* :$

    ReplyDelete
  30. really liking the way this story is going .. i can't wait for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. when are u posting:'(?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Its been 4 days ow el weeknd be5ali9 =(

    ReplyDelete
  33. eeek enshalla tomorrow!
    walla it's been hectic sorry u guyss :(
    i wrote most of it bs ma5ala9ta yet >___<

    ReplyDelete
  34. I didn't comment on this part? but why? *shocked face with teary eyes*
    okay sooo yes it's something else because you're falling for her ya a7mad and you're emotionally cheating on me! how can you not love me.. and love her? I am devastatingly hurt with a deep wound right in the middle of my heart. between the four chambers. but oh myyy a7mad aren't you just sooooo hot as cold? (it means really hot):P

    ReplyDelete
  35. heheh dreamer =D
    a7mad : dreamer sho asawee they made me marry her
    hahahha =p

    dazzlin awww = D my first tag heheh :P

    ReplyDelete
  36. are we getting a post tonight???

    ReplyDelete
  37. do we wait or sleep???

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loooool wait ? (A) I have to sleep really sOON! so I have to post it before I sleep :) ! =p

    ReplyDelete
  39. yalla so we both sleep xx love u

    ReplyDelete
  40. yallaaa!!! im done with my precal exam so im expecting a post like you promised ;)

    -Nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  41. preettty ppplllllzzz ppppoooosssstttttt

    wwwweeee wannnaaa reeaaaaddd befffooorrrreee weeeee sssslllleeeepppp

    ReplyDelete
  42. i loved a7mad's point of view, and ur story just keeps getting better and better;**

    ReplyDelete