Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wed-Locked 8

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_____________________________________________________
I looked at him confused! Why is he turning red? laish ho embarrassed? At that moment I remembered waking up with my tummy exposed, and my face went pale at that thought!

what happened???
__________________________________________________


I went and sat on the side sofa, while my mind was trying to interpret 'HIS' reaction when he saw me. akeed something happened enna he put his hand inside my shirt wla shay ! I blushed at that thought while looking at him trying to recompose his face, kan shakla totally mrtbk wla his mobile rings. He had a normal 'tring tring' ringtone,

'HIM' " Salaaam.......halla ommy....haih yalseeen........ha ryooog? La ba3adna makalna...................fL hotel? oh ok.........sa3a 6? ok zain 3yal.........nshoofkm 3yal................ ma3 elsalama"

He looked at me, w ana totally lost in my thoughts thinking of my stomach w how hungry I am, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's lunch!

'HIM' " mmm ro'9a bntrayag ta7at fl hotel ok?"
me " mm ok, mta? '
'HIM' " ana jahz, y3ne anytime tbain,,,, oh w btw gabl ma ansa, el 6ayara el sa3a 6"

I paused y3ne trying to astaw3b, maybe I heard wrong?????!! tamait che for 2 seconds ymkn with a confused look w then lafait my face 9ooba

me "6Ayaraaa?!?!"
'HIM' *looking confused too* " haaih 6ayara? elyy btwadeena Spain??"
me "SPAIN???"
'HIM' " mmm ya?"

My eyes started to tear bdoon ma a7s! He was looking at me so confused! , yt7arra i know?? spaain??? As a honeymoon?? LAISH ma7ad gayeleeE?? MB HATHA 'MYY' honeymoon??? I looked at him with a troubled look ena wth I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS,

'HIM' " mmmm bsss shina6na fl sayara, kaif u put ur bag w mat3arfeen enna bnsaafr?"

Mskeen y3ne I don't blame him, he was trying to yetfaham el situation bs ana whn gal enna my bag is ready the answer was in my head: MOM!! akeed my mom put it for me! akeed 3rfat enna I would go craazy etha she told me about it so she didn't !! AHHHHH b'3ait afta7 el dreesha w scream to the world, nafs el aflam, bs est7ait mn el rayal ely jdami, w hadait 3mri, bs shit! ALLAh y3eeen what's in the BAG!! Akeed kelhm similar to what she got me for LAst night! I HATE MY LIFE! bdat 3ainy tdam3 at that thought!

'HIM' " mmm...mmmmm.... ro ... roo'9aa... its..ss .. its o..ok uu..uhh..mmmm"

I looked at 'him' w masa7t dmoo3y, was he trying to yhadeeni? kan shakla wayd mrtbk, che '9ay3 may3arf wat to do, bs It wasn't his fault to take, fa maknt aba I spill my problems to 'him'.

me " mmm... bseer abadel w b3dain 3ady nseer nakil? 3shan I'm hungry"

'HIM' " ya sure..."

I rushed to my room bser3a, not wanting to face him w banadt el bab! As if y3ne babadel now! My heart was racing, w not because my mom didn't tell me about the safra, but It was because of his reaction! How when I cried he had a concerned look in his face w 7awal yhadeeni, w he wasn't a 7mar like I imagined he would be. I took my clothes w badalt w I applied shwaya blusher and eye liner w mascara, y3ne usual 5afeef make-up, w Lbast my new 3baya ely mom did for me w headed out of the room, I noticed him scanning me mn foug laaaaain ta7at I felt uncomfortable so I decided to interrupt the silence

me " mmm yalla?"
'HIM' " oh,,, ya ,,,,,ok"

He got up w took the room card w we headed to the restaurant ely ta7at for breakfast, ( I always thought I would have breakfast in bed 3gb my wedding..bs this is not a normal wedding? I guess...) 6labt anything w while I was waiting for the food eagerly, I decided to ask him about this 'safra' since kan shakla he's nice w che ...

me " mmm, so wain bnroo7 exactly?"

I guess I caught him off gaurd 3shan marad 3alay lain ma I re-asked the question.

'HIM' "Oh,,,bnroo7 Spain, barcelona 3ala ma a3t8d"
me "aha,, w lain mta?"
'HIM' " oh , it's only one week"
me " o, ok, mmmm wnta knt t3arf about it?"
'HIM' " mmm ya obooy galli ena lazm nroo7 a honeymoon, fa gltella ayshay 3ala kaifa y5tar, bs tawa my mom told me wain we're going"

I looked at him with a troubled slightly angry look, y3ne he's talking about it 3ady channa it's something that happens everyday, shakla che mool mb hamenna. I looked at him one glance b3dain lafait 9oub el thani w sra7t. Laykoon every night bykoon nafs yesterday . . . ! w b3dain the waiter ya w he snapped me out of my day dreaming, putting my plate jdami, I couldn't help not smiling! che while I was watching the food coming closer to me, my grin would grow wider and wider, knt WAYD yo3ana, w ana ma3roof 3anni eny I love food! wla asma3 a manly chuckle w a6al3 jdami w I see that he's looking at me with a smile on his face too, ye'97ak, and that's when I dazed into his face and my smile disappeared w 9a6aLt, I mean, his SMILE, he had hal shay ely 3dal his lips, u knw ely shakla brackets ? w yd5al 3ala da5el when they smile, I felt enna I'm melting, he looked so HOT when he smiled! his teeth were straight w so white .


'HIM' " Sorry, bs kan shaklech y'9a7k while looking at ur food, w awal marra ashoofch mbtsma.."

He said with a smile on his face, He thought I was staring at his face because he laughed at me...heh....

me " ha, la ,,, bs ,,, madri..... wayd yo3ana"

I managed to force some words out of my mouth w ba3dain I forced my stare back on my plate, HOW BLunt can this man be! shaklee kan y'9aa7k! I'm so embarrassing! I gave in to my stomach and started eating my food. When we finished we headed back to our room w ho ylas and opened the Tv back to the boring channel he was watching a while ago, w ana rka'9t to the room to get my mobile! et'thakart enni I didn't call fatooma!!!


6oooooo6..6ooo6...6ooooooooooo6


Me " FATOOMAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! shit Bamoooooot!!"
Fatooma " owaih laish laish! don't tell me he rapped u ?? DID HE??? WAINCH A7een BAYEE ATHHba7aa!!"
Me " la la la, I'm still pure lat5afaaain! BS FATOOMAA! faj2AA 6la3 enna fe honey moon w ana madrii ,w Im leaving to spain for a week el 6ayara is at 6!!"
Fatooma "what what what! SPAIN?? O M G,, broo7km?? W T F!! ,, oh oh oh oh waait awaal shaay SHOO 3an aMSS SHo sawaitoo fl room!!"

I told her about the dream incident, w how the next morning ertbak awal mashafni w his white face estwa 6maaa6! w she jst laughed

Me "Fatooma ana mte9la feech 3shan tsa3deeni w ur laughing!!"
Fatooma " Sorry bs walla maknt mtwa83a shay che! ur husband is sO FUNNY! mskeeeeeeen it's obvious enna ho ely mfa95nnech w he's embarrassed about it!"
me "errrg... Allah y3een in spain then, I hope shay sofa or something . . .!"
Fatooma " mmmm ro'9a?"
me " na3am???"
Fatooma " bgoolch shay bs MB t7arJEEN!!"
me " ha? La shoo gooli??"
Fatooma " 9ara7a 9oootch abadan '3air 3an ams! A7s ur starting to like this a7mad person"
me " FATOOMAA !! AAHH EWW NO shotgooleen entii! I don't even know him! "
Fatooma " HAdii hadii! u said u wont get angryy! bs seriously,, he's cute w he's being nice to u so I don't blame u !"
me " Fatooma, I don't like him and I don't hate him, bs yalla I'll leave u to ur weird fantasy!! yalla broo7!"
Fatooma " BTROO7eeen TO MAke out with ur husband mn wARAAY! haaaaaa chakaaitchhh!"
me " EWWWW I Would never kiss himmm!"

wla faj2a ydsh 'a7mad' el 7ejra w he looks at me with a wth-r-u-talking-about look ba3dain he looks down w shakes his head w yroo7 el 7amam, w hne ana 6ool hal fatra shocked w wayhee a7mar looking straight into the place he was in. UF I keep making things between us more awkward!

Fatooma " RO'9aaaaaa RO'9eeeeeeeeeee wain r7teeeeeee??!!"
me " yal 7maraaa! SMA3neeeeeeee BYE BYE BTshoofeEN!"
Fatooma " WHAT? SHIT walla sorryyy "

I closed the phone in her face, adreee enna it wasn't her fault , it's my fault because ana nsait 3mrii w I was talking loud! Shit a7een byt7arani a weirdo, y3ne not that I care, bs still he heard a5as sentence mn ely gltelhm !!! He's going to think enna I hate him! Mskeen tawa he was nice to me w THIS is how I repay him! Bs magdar agoolla shay I don't know what he heard exactly!

Kan bagee sa3tain 3ala ma nroo7 el ma6ar So, after the 'incident' re7t el 9ala w 5atht el remote w changed the damn boring channel! w 7a6ait this random movie, to pass time, when 'a7mad' 6la3 mn el 7amam w ya ylas on the side chair w kan shakla lost in thought, Not really looking at the movie, w that's how time passed until it was time to go.






I n T h e m a 6 a r
_______________

I saw My mom and dad standing with 'his' mom and dad b3eed, we were walking towards them, wla I feel a7mad walking closer to me shoulder by shoulder y3ne, w awal ma our shoulders brushed he turned his face to me and smiled, the Killer smile, hne 6ab3an I didn't move and just walked straight admiring his perfume that I could smell 3adel from where I was.

mom " halla bl m3areeeeeees sh5baarkmmm"
om a7mad " hallaaa wldiiii sh5baaark,,,,,!"

w u knw the rest, same old same old, I was looking at 'a7mad' jameling kel7ad w ysallem with a smile on his face, unlike me who salm-ed 3ala kel7ad with just a fake smile every now and then. ba3dain I stood infront of them wla 'a7mad' comes and puts his right hand on my back and looks at me with a smile...ahhhhhhh hhoot,! focus ro'9aa focus,, y is his hand on my back? ? I looked at him with a questionable look, enna what r u doing?

a7mad "mmm yalla nseer 3shan we don't miss our flight :) "
me "..... oh... ya .... suure"

we said our goodbyes w re7na bs as soon as we were out of the view of our parents, shal eeda mn '9ahree w msha ahead of me while the smile faded away from his face, I just walked behind him w we sat there waiting for the gate to open, w when it did, nafs elshay no expression wala shay he just signaled to me to follow him with his hand, w ylasna fl 6ayra 3dal ba3a'9.

Was it because of what I said fl '3rfa? Maybe I should apologize, bs that would be so weird! Y am I caring? It's only been one day y3ne , laykoon wat fatooma said was true ...

can someone like 7ad from only spending one day with him? He probably hates me now !
I shook my head trying to forget what fatooma told me! Thinking of a way to return things back to how they were this morning, y3ne casual at the least!

how do I fix this??

25 comments:

  1. 7araaam both of them;( bs hey! you take his money ou istansay;p loool wallah I would not do that and I would never ever think about the money bs in this case itha ma7ad rathi ye7achi il thani ou nafsya then why not?;p hehehe,

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaaaaaaaaaaa il9ara7a yaksirooooon il5a6ir wayed...bas inshallah it9eeer ta6aworat fil honeymoon la2na sij 7abait salfat his hot smile hahahahha i wanna see it plssssss lol...waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7araaaaaaam mskeen yksr el 5a6r, 9j 9j mskeen
    :( I feel so bad for him. Anyways, yalla can't wait for the honeymoon part :D ** Rubbing her hands in greed ** PLSSSS! & thank youuuuu!
    I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR STORY, you know that 9a7, anyways I thought you should :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAAAAAAAA2 LAISH YOU POSTED MIT25ER 6OOL ILYOOOM BIL SHALEEEH OO ANA AN6ER YOU POST OO AWAL MA A5ALIII YOU POST SHINO HAL 7A'6!!!!!
    7ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAM FIX IT PLEASE!!!!! IM RAELLY obsessed WITH THIS STORY PLEASE POST ASAP PP PLEASE GREET US WITHA LONG POST NEXT TIME PLEEEEAAAAAAASE!!!!
    LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!
    CAUSE YOUR THE MOST AMAZING AND TALENTED WRITER IN THIS ATMOSPHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR BLOG IS AMAAAAAZING & your reminding me wth my cousin she's from uae;p!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and please post ASAP=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. please post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and i must say she was a bitch when she said that :(

    i know she didnt know but 7aram he was kind and plus didnt she figure out he was forced to marry to !!!!!!!!!!

    yalla let them patch things up :)

    i know i am very demanding but i love you
    "puppy face"

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7araaam a7iss that was so embarrasing ;p bs still everything is nice ;)

    luvd the post as always babe

    cant wait for more :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. im loving this :D!!! drama drama dramaaaaaaaaa... cant wait for more ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAH fake act 3jabny ....
    I LOVEEEE LOVE LOVEE THIS <3

    *LaLa*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Queen B,,, Loool orrrr yt9al7oonn? ;P

    Love ,,,,,,, it Loves u tooo =D heheee

    NAwariii,, i think ill post a picture of it hahahha , y3ne something similar to the smile ! =D

    Sunset, awwwww <3 ! THXX Love ;p

    m76. . . hahhah sorryyyyyyy ! bs I had a busyy daay :$ :$ !!! LONG POST? y3ne hatha shoorT? T___T! hehee i LOVe u 22222 =D *blush bluush*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous... hehe really ? :) and enshalla ><

    Noooush.... hehehheh alaaaaaaaa to u 2 :P


    hehe allure yaa :P more to come :) ! :P

    exquisite ,,hehe okk =D

    Blat ,, awwww thankss =D ! hehe dramaa :P

    LaaLaaaa..... heheh =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute and cuddlyy,,,,,
    enshalla ! 7araaaaam 3alaaichh its a reaction to wat fatooma saaid!(A)
    hehheh ILL tryyy 3shaan 5a6rchhh enshalla

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooooooow <3 ya7lailh a7med i have a feeling i'll be falling in love with him hehehe

    i just read the whole thing mn awal w i'm LOVing it wallah! can't wait for the next part ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. People tara A7mad is already taken by me! 9a7 wed-locked? a9lan I was the first one who announced that I love him;/!
    Ou tara laman ashouf eb my dashboard ena you posted ashtaa6 haha;p
    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahha shamayel tara dreamer btethba7ch ana may59nii hahahha w hehe =D

    Dreamer shooofi kel7ad byaa5tha mnnech ana may59niii :$ !! it's out of my hands hehehheeh :Paww w ana ba3ad youm ashoof ur comment 'ashta6' heheh i love kalamkm :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. please post its my break from studying:( oo 7adii i want u to post 3ashaan i read before ma my breaak itkhales;s

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOl anonyyymoous walla etha knt katbtenna by now knt i will post it for uuu !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohh ya3ni your not going to post todaay?;s

    ReplyDelete
  20. mmmm mmmmmm i don't think so ,, prbably tomorrow :$

    ReplyDelete
  21. BAAABE I read ur whole story and I must say that I'm beyoond hoooked;** I'm loving it soo much:**

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm not sure if I asked the question before, but are all of the events true?

    Totally loving it either way:)

    ReplyDelete