Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wed-Locked 14

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________


Could I really just forget what he just said to me? Is that why he almost kissed me last time,

OMG,, how could I be so dense!!?


_________________________________________________









I just sat there in my place staring into space. Does he expect anything to change since he 'likes' me now? I know that I am not ready for any kind of touching or intimacy or whatever. Ok he's hot and cute and nice, but daloo3! bs elmhm enna I'm not ready. I turned my face to him with the cover over his head, omg channa baby this guy, but he's hurt, it was written all over his face when he got angry, although I didn't hurt him on purpose, sho asawee a7een? I wonder what he said after the 'this girl i like' part, he said it was hard for him to say it, I must let it out of him, starting with apologizing? y3ne 9dg he said HE LIKES me, that's a big deal, y3ne usually people say one thing at a time... bs el'9ahr he's '3air 3an kel el nas.

I got off the bed and went to my side ( the side he was facing), He closed his eyes the second I saw his angry face, awana y3ne he's sleeping. I laid on my back staring at the ceiling, maybe waiting for the moment he realizes that what he's doing is very childish perhaps? Until my stomach started growling ruining everything! I was so hungry it was like noon now and I haven't eaten anything since my sushi and little bit of pasta last night. As soon as it grumbled a7mad fta7 3aina and looked at me, ashkra holding in a laugh, My face went directly red! My stomach tends to be embarrassing a lot . . bs maybe this time it would help lighten the mood between me and a7mad?

me "oh shit!" *poking my tummy 3shan it shuts the hell up*

He looked at me again, sighed, and sat up. His angry face was back he turned his face to the other side, still acting like a kid,

a7mad "so I guess you're hungry?"

me "mm........a7mad listen....."

I guess I caught his attention when I said his name, he turned his head with his cold, hurt stare.

a7mad "Listening .......unlike.....someone I know....."

He shot me a glare, I mean seriously? hehe Y'9a7k though! I gave him a ' r u serious' look then went back to my apology thing

me "I don't know what to say .... '3air...enaaa...I'm really sorry...I didn't do it on purpose wallaa.... it's just......its just....."

I noticed his eye's emotion changing, his wrinkled eye brows rested.

a7mad " it's just what?"

I looked at him then shifted my stare to my now locked fingers tapping each other, and decided to just not look him in the eye while talking, perhaps that would be easier

me " a7mad....It was too much to process all at once, I zoned out after hearing like one sentence..... I'm sorry bs mb bl 3amd... I'm really sorry that I offended you or something...."

I heard no response from him so I decided to take the courage and look up, rfa3t rasi and I saw him staring into his palms, thinking, I think?

me "mmmmm.... what is this payback y3ne ur ignoring me? a7maaad?"

He looked slowly up and a slight smile was drawn on his face, like way too 5feef, but good for a start I guess.

a7mad " heh.... I didn't think of that, bs that would've been a good one hehe...."

y3ne this means he's ok 5ala9? But like we didn't even talk about it, I looked straight w knt sar7ana, rewinding what he said to me gabL.....I looked up at him, lost in his thoughts as well....Kan fatrat silence, bs not an awkward one, bs che both of us suddenly sra7na, He had his head dropped, and his forehead creased with serious eyes, and a straight face bs around his eyes it was a bit darker, and his eyes were red. It came back to me! I forgot that he was sick.

me "a7mad,,, how's your fever 9a7??"

He snapped out of his world, and looked at me lost for a second, lain ma he came back together.

a7mad " oh that..mmmm rasi shway y3awrni bs my throat is better"

He gave me his ultimate cute smile, the full wide one! The one that you can't help not smiling back to.

me "soo.. mmmm....... you're not mad at me anymore??"
a7mad "ehh... Look ro'9a... adree I got really angry w I'm so sorry, Bs t3arfeen I felt embarrassed, I blurted everything out w fl a5eer it's like I was talking to myself u know?"
me *with a frown and puppy eyes* "I said I was sorryyy"
a7mad " hehe adree adree.... btw mmmm what did you hear me say ?"

He looked at me with curious eyes, I looked straight down at my lap, ahhh maynoon! Akeed he knows what I heard bs he wants to tease me ? uuh whatever here goes nothing, I felt my face burning though! It must be really red right nooow!

me "mmmm... u knw... enna... yoouuu...u like this girl "

I heard him chuckle so I looked up in confusion, what's so funny?

a7mad " You look cute when you blush" *smirk*

I opened my eyes wide at him, then looked down with my wide eyes and blushed more! What's WROng with me!!!

a7mad "hehe,,, I'll order breakfast so your stomach maysaweelna another earthquake hahahha"

I shot him a glare, he makes a joke and laughs at his own joke? Maynoon! He took the phone and called room service and such.
He closed the phone and looked at me

a7mad " all taken care of! hehe"

he winked at me, then smiled his amazing smile, and I smiled back w we stayed like that for a while,

a7mad " hehe If this was a movie, we'd be kissing by now"

I could feel my face turning pale and the smile vanishing straight away, and my eyes widening. He leaned his head closer with his eye brows raised still looking at me

a7mad "KiddinG? hahahh! t'9a7keen"

I sighed and took the pillow and raised it above me as in ready to aferra 3alaih he blocked his face with his hands , but right then, my phone rang! For the first time in 2 days! I let go of the pillow and jumped to my phone grabbed it, and read the name "Mommy" and looked at a7mad staring at me questionably and picked up waiting for her to say something first.

mom "Salam w 3alaikm ro'9aaa,, sh5baarich? Shomsaweeen?"
me " w 3alaaaikm el salam,, mmmmm 7emdella zaineen"
mom " sh5bar a7mad?"
me "mmmmm 7emdellaa"

I sat on the side of the bed facing the wall, avoiding a7mad's gaze

mom " bs om a7mad mete9la feeni tgool el7egi wldi mree'9, w bntch matehtam fee,,, w"
me " na3aam? Ommi bs fee 7emma w a9lan ho a7een a7san, w ana shoy59ni etha ho mra'9 ana masawait shay"
mom " bs ro'9a... enti a7een mb 9'3eera kella may59ni w may59ni,,, ha raylch w lazm tehtamain feee....."
me " OMMy awalan ho mb yahel 3ashan ahtam fee, w thaneyan ana yalsa elyoum fl baait 3ashana, etha tbain t3arfeen y3ne "
mom " oh zain ba3ad.... latsaweelna f'9aye7 ro'9a"

I could hear my dad's voice calling her name in the background.

mom " oh yalla ba5aleech, obooch ybani, ma3 el salama"


6oooo6 6ooo6 6ooooo6


I slipped my phone down until it was 9oub my lap and pressed the end dial button. My eyes started tearing, It's like no one cares how I feel anymore, It's all about a7mad! The tears just got worse as I thought about it then I felt a hand on my shoulder

a7mad " ro'9a ro'9aaaa are you ok?? ro'9aaa"

I didn't even look at him, I tried shaking his hands off my shoulder, I was crying because it seemed like kelshay revolved around him, and I was just this ghost 3dala, like his maid or something! But I couldn't shake him off I felt too weak, He came, stood up jdami and leaned shway looking into my eyes.

a7mad " It's my fault isn't it?"

I didn't look up at him I kept crying, trying to wipe the tears off my face, but they kept being replaced by new ones, ymkn it's my hormones, omg it is that time of the month almost, laykoon etjademat!

a7mad "ro'9a please stop crying, pleaase!"

He kept coming closer and closer to me until he had his arms all around me and my head was on one of his shoulders, He squeezed me tighter a bit, his warmth overcoming my weak body, I gave in and surrendered my head to his shoulder, and kept crying. It was so comforting, and it felt right, like I fitted into his wide shoulders and masculine body. I wanted to wipe my tears bs I couldn't move from his grip, or hug? He actually calmed me down, I took a deep breath and kept my head on his shoulder, when the door bell rang. He slowly loosened his grip and looked me into my eyes with a sincere look

a7mad " I'll go tell them to put it fl living room"

He let me go, got up, and closed the door behind him. I sat there with my mind blank, I didn't feel like crying anymore, but was thinking of how good he smelled, and how good it felt when he tried comforting me. I sighed, it's ironic how he's the reason I'm angry bs he's the only person that is comforting me at the moment.
I heard him come in, but I was still facing the wall and didn't bother turning my head, I still felt weak, and like crap. He came in front of me and sat on his knees that his face was at the same level as mine. I couldn't help not looking back at him, his face was so close to mine. don't get me wrong, not 'kissing' position close, bs close y3ne. He still had his serious face on.

a7mad "ro'9a...I know I haven't known you for wayd, well actually it's only been like what 2, 3 days ? Bs ma3arf, I feel like I've known you for a long while even though ymkn ma3arfch 3adel, bs what I do know enna I don't like seeing u chee, ro'9a if ayshay m'9aygennich you can talk to me about it, whatever it is... you can trust me...."

His words seemed to soothe me, I don't know why, they were like the medicine to my suffering. I was so about to drool, he looked so hot! and was too close, and talking like he's in a movie or something! I didn't know what to do so I swallowed while looking at him, He probably thought that as a gulp so he stood up and held his hand out to me

a7mad "let's go eat?"

I smiled and put my hand in his as I '3a9eb got up, I thought he would let my hand go when gmt, bs he held it tighter as he led me to the living room. I just looked at his hand holding on to mine, dazed. He always does this to me, makes me daze, and zone out! he pulled me to the sofa 3dala and put his arm around me moving his fingers on my shoulders while staring at me, I had to run away from this! I jumped down the sofa as fast as I could and sat on my knees in front of the table that had our breakfast\lunch on it!

a7mad " hehe so I guess the food addict is back"

I looked back at him with a shy smile, I wanted to 6al3 Lsani to him and glare, bs my heart skipped a beat when I saw him, my face turned red, I turned my face back to the food bser3a, before I embarrass myself akthar. I opened the covers of the food and he opened the Tv on a random series and we said bismillah and started eating. It was such a quiet lunch, I guess both of us were really hungry, just the sounds of us eating and a little giggle every now and then on the series that was on. When 5ala9na I went and washed my hands w on my way back I saw the sa3a it said 6 pm. tawa kan like 4 wth?! The day passed so quickly, and It was crap but at the same time....I don't know...a7mad making me feel better, and knowing that he cares took my mind off how crapyy it is...I guess
I walked out of the room and saw a7mad on the sofa with his eyes closed, bs his back up straight. I walked closer to him, he must be really tired.

me "a7maad.. a7mad"
a7mad *marra w7da ngaz* " what sho fee?"
me "ahh laa it's nothing bss r u ok ?? Maybe you should go sleep inside"
a7mad "Oh no its just my head, ba8aya 7emma I guess

He said while rubbing his head, massaging it i think, I imagined myself going behind him and massaging his shoulders and then his head, ray7ing him, bs then I shook that thought away, why am I having thoughts of touching him ew ew no no ! I shook my head, and I noticed him looking at me with one eye brow raised

a7mad "ahh r YOU ok?"
me "oh hahha yaa it's nothing hehee" * blushing and laughing i don't know why!*
a7mad " ahhh ok if you say so"

I have to embarrass myself DOUM! I shouldn't be allowed to talk to him! fsheelaaaaa!

me "mmmm sa3a 6 a7een"

I said while throwing myself on the couch beside him staring at the Tv.

a7mad "oh... tbain tseereen mkan?"

I turned my head towards him, he had a guilt look on his face,

me "oh laaaaaa a7mad that's not what I mean, bs y3ne I meant ena el wakt mar bser3a w cheee! "
a7mad " no bs 9dg ro'9a I seriously ruined your day, w I promise I'll tryyyy making it up to u!"
me " heh la 9dg it's no problem, u don't have to"

He brought his face closer to mine, Like REALLY close this time and looked at my chin going up to my lips then my nose then into my eyes.

a7mad "I insist...."

He said it with such a deep voice, that I froze in my place, paralyzed. His voice was pulling me closer to him, so were his eyes, they were pleading for me to get nearer and make the gap between us go away. bs to my good luck! my phone rang. I jumped at it looked at him apologetically( I DOn't know why!) I saw him doo his mn8hr face, bs I ran into the room before he said anything and closed the door behind me, I needed to breathe! I went to my phone, it seems to be my birthday today everyone's calling.... I saw the name AND got really excited so I pressed the dial button as fast as I could!

me " FATOOOOMTYYYYYYYYYY"
fatooma " rooooRoooTYYYY !!!!"
me " I misss yoooooooou so much yal s5eeefaaa!!"
fatooma " Bs i talked to u two days ago ! "
me " It feels like forever ok , like ka2ana a year PASSEd u dont undestaaand!!!! "
fatooma " What do u mean?? MAKe me understand owaih is it a7mad?!!! aaba detaaaaaaails... if he's not in the room wyach y3ne"
me " heheh to ur LUck HE's noT!"

I continued blabbing to her about every single detail, from the almost kiss to the confession thing, to...

me " and fatooma.... m3rf what's happening to me... che faj2a he's JUST smiling to me and I blush! it's so embarrassing !"
fatooma " OMG ro'9aaaaa! First he confesses his LOVe, so obviously you're falling for him hahaha !"
me " Fatooma, I can't love him this fast wth, ana mb fe film! 2 days w love, I admit enna I like him bs still fatooma,, mat7seen his AAND my mom overreacted? Lain mta they'll stay che? It's like I did nothing w it's all on me, w i know he told me to tell him etha shay m'9aygnni , but what am I supposed to say, oh a7mad it's all ur fault w I have to take care of u???"
fatooma " first, okaay ymkn mb love bs u do like him a lot that he is able to make u blush! u've never blushed to a guy! 7atta remember that time when I told u i think this guy likes u, you started hating him ? I guess it's different this time haa"
me " Fatooma a7mad is my husband its '3air! Plus that guy was a total 9aye3 w sho u wanted me to do TAlk to him? NEVER"
fatooma " haha La Of course I knew u wouldn't elmhm bout omma w ommch, mmmm give it time I guess, w Allah ysa3dch, W if he could do something about 'his' mom that would be good"
me "mhmmmm ...truee....."

He suddenly came into the room and peeked his head, w saw that I was only on the phone fa he came in. I stayed quiet looking at him

fatooma " Is it himmmmmmmmm?? RO'9AA SNAP OUT OF ur bubbleee"
me " what bubble!! and yaa it isss "

I looked at him smiling to me so I smiled back, he sat on the bed

fatooma " MAKE him talkkkkk ! im curious aba asma3 9oota"
me " fatooma seriouslyyy"
fatooma " yeh sho ba3ad do u have anything better to do ? "

He was looking at me with amusement for some reason, maybe because I was walking around the room like crazy? I don't know how to talk to fatooma while I'm sitting, perhaps it's because I get too excited? hehe I don't know

me (to fatooma) "ok fine"

I stood in front of him, ya he was still looking at me following my movements around the room. I shot him an arrogant look

me( to a7mad) " can I help u?"
a7mad " haa laa it's nothing"

He looked embarrassed, and I think he blushed bs I'm not sure, bs wayha et'3ayar.

fatooma *over the phone* " ahhhhh nooooo that was too LOW I hardly heard anything!!"
me " omg seeri walliiiii ur not getting anything else......."
fatooma "hahha and enti malgaity shay '3air u say Can i help u!! haha where did that come from! "
me " hehe ... m3rf"
fatooma " ro'9aaaaaaaaa"
me " what?"
fatoom " admit it"
me " admit what ba3ad?"
fatooma " that You 'REaLLy' like him tooo"
me " I don't ok it's not like that..."
fatooma " are you staring at him now?"
me " ha??"
fatooma " just answer me!!"
me " well yaah bss....."
fatooma " noo bss! Does your stomach feel all mushy and ka2ana you want to puke bs it's a good feeling"
me " Noooooooo not really ... "
fatooma " Oh maybe that one was too much.... r u almost drooling for him?"
me " mmm ehh... maybe? it's not my fault ok! "
fatooma " hahah omg you're in denial!! "
me " fatooma chubbbbb! "
fatooma " hahah ok el mohim i have to go work on my project now ! I'll leave you to you're adventures, until next timeeee"
me " fatooma...."
fatooma " yaa?"
me " Lat6awleeen wayd, like 2 days, i miss youuu" ( I pouted involuntarily)

A7mad looked at me and smiled, or giggled I wasn't sure, bs I said my goodbyes then closed the phone and looked him

me " aayyyy! Laish t'97aaaaaak ! "
a7mad " awal marra ashoofch this enthusiastic, it's cutee"

Shit is he flirting with me again? I forced a smile, and sat on the bed, facing the Tv. that he just turned on. We just sat there this night, watching something on Tv. I don't even know what we were watching, my mind was far away from what was in front of me, I was thinking of what I had to face when I go back home, and how will my life be, I didn't even meet his sisters yet. Allah y3een.
but most importantly I was thinking about what fatooma said, it kept rewinding in my head ' ur in denial!'


am I?

59 comments:

  1. First! now im gonnaread:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOURTH!
    Now im gonna read ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU FOR BEING SO GENEROUS WITH YOUR POST! WALLA IT'S MY ABSOLUTE FAVE SO FAR!!!! YALLA CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah amazing post :) merci merci merci merci merci merci wed -locked :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes you are in denial!
    and he's just too cute that he makes me cry :P
    waiting for more;p bs la t6awleen 3alaaina wayedd;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. a7mad "Listening .......unlike.....someone I know....."
    And then him laughing at his own joke + the whole "if this were a movie we'd be kissing" thing .. i LOVE HIM <3

    And omg, i forgot he had sisters, more drama?! Bas they cant be worse than the mom xD

    This post was amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT MORE!!!
    WALLAH IM CRAVING MORE POSTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaaaaawwwwwww sooo cuute XD

    omg cnt waait till theee other post (A) !

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG INTAY SHINO INTAY MALAK WALLA A7IBICH THIS POST MOO BAS 3AJJEEEB EXTRA 3AJEEEB OMG AHMED IS SERIOUSLY KILIING MEE WALLA YOUR STORY IS THE BEST IM READING SO FAR!!!!
    PS:A7IBICH OO CNT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please lat6awleen:$ I love ur story! And A7mad 'A7BAAAH'

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was waiting and waiting and waiting bored and about to fall asleep when suddenly i read wedlocked 14!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! U MADE MY DAY WALLAH :) ur story wayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddd 3ajeeebaa! one of the best mashallah! Can't wait for the next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY wa25eeran u posted u duno how much i checked this thing ow ma9dagt ina u did Finally :p we missed u :*

    I was seriously in a crappy mood this totally cheered me up ... ur such ana amazing writer mashallah Cant wait for more luv :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4got

    A7maad is HOTT min galb nd such a gentleman Hes my prince charming :p Their totally falling inlove plz shai juicy between them next time =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uhuh; that's denial alright XD

    Aaaaaaaaaah this was truly worth all the waiting XD! i heart it mn el 5aaaaaaaaaaa6eR!

    A7mad is seriously one hell of a guy; i ADORE him; he's AMAZING <333

    I'm locked XD; thanx wayed 4 this (A)


    Oo we're all waiting for WedLocked 15; inshalla some time SOOON (A)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG

    walla nice post

    aba one more ma room a9baaar

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG OMG OMG im so hooked !! wallah u have no idea ur story just made my day, since it was crappy :)
    i reallyyyyyyyyy cant wait for the next one. plz post soon. and if u dont mind since im hooked on us check out mine.
    it wud be a pleasure to have u be a follower since im addcited to urs <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. ... hooked on urs check out mine ***

    ReplyDelete
  19. amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt
    feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccchhhh
    an6ir ur posts na6ra mat9adgeen ishkither
    mo5ich 3ab8areeeeeeee!!! itha il 8i9a mo 9ijya
    min fa7ite ga3da angiz oo a9ari5 6ool il wagt chine maynoona
    oo everytime umay iyanin ubay ayshay ubay*jumping*
    wala ur giving us hope in guys moo fi il wijood
    itha intay al7een jidami alimich 3al il post ilyiyanin!!!!!! oo ba3dain athbi7ich 3ashan it5aleena inrafi3 ma3nawiyatna 3ala guys chithe oo iyeelina wa7id kil youm 3gb 9alat il m'3rb as i quote "yalla ana rayi7 3ind il rabi3... or diwaniya.... or ya5oor..... or chalet.... or baroo7 ashoof game"
    oo u promised ina matna6reena 4 days oo u did may9eeeeerr!!! anywayz an shaklee wayid garagt oo intay malaitay oo the post was ridicuosly AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    -mh

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post i love love looovvee a7med oo uhwa oo ro'9aa there soo cutee please post soon i cant waaiitt !

    ReplyDelete
  21. A7bKM ALL too <3 !! =D
    gd 3yaabkm ;p!!!!

    and anonymous,, well its still honeymoon ryte? :P ymkn they don't stay perfect forever? >o< no ones perfect ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ombay ombay ombay!!! great post!!! oo long one too... bas i hate you for taking too long... yala we'll give you the end of this weekend to gain my love back!! i know it might not be that important but hey!!! :P
    lol anyways 7abaaaayta!!!! oo akrah the mothers!!! oo 5ale emadedooon their stay for a month :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE YOU

    I LOVE YOUR WRITING

    I LOVE YOUR POSTS

    I LOVE AHMAD AND RO'6A

    I HATE THEIR MOMS, AND ESPECIALLY RO'6A'S PARENTS

    BS I LOVE YOU!

    Wallah the best post ever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hii =D ! thnx waaayeed 3ala ur post (K) .. w i'm in love with a7mad <3 (he is soo HOT xD)! W ro'9a is 7asasa wayeed =[, bs hya ma tstahal eli yaha fe 7ayat'ha ;( "i believe that a7mad bay3a'9ha eb 7ayah a7la :D". Btw 3ndi soo2al >> hal 89a is it true wla mn ur imagination ?! << w KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (Y) !! ntraya el weekend el yaaay =] !

    ReplyDelete
  25. allla 7lo .. nzlii el post el thanii as soon as u can ^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. hahahahhahahahahahhahahahah 7adhummmmmmmmmmmm cute bas sij oma taqhirrrrr i wanna slap her if u dont mind lol and fatoom is soooooooooo right....LOVED the post

    ReplyDelete
  27. awwwww <3333 maCyat'hum !




    thank you 4 the post dear lovedd it WAYED
    w la t6awleen 3laina (A)~

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE YOUR STORYYYYY! I want moreee now I know how my readers feel hahaha MORE lat6awleen marah thanya please :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. hehehhe thanks all , w enshalla maba6awel ? (A)


    haha Lovers in dubai ,,, omg ya I hate waiting too, bs when I started writing i was like oh this is why they don't post daily...haha =D !

    ReplyDelete
  30. u are soo freakin gooood!!
    i cant wait for the next part~~
    OMG!!im in love with this story!!!
    plz post as soon as possible..
    we will always be waiting!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  31. hey plz post the next one! i cant wait! im dying 3ala a39abeee rite nowww wallah...
    i jus love ur story and I wish you could post it as soon as possible...your story is so good and addictive! gets me the feeling like im rite with them (the characters) plzzzz plzzzzz write more!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  32. luv luv luv luv ur story!!! it rox!!! keeeep gooiinggg!!! and thanks so much for the long posts!!!

    -AH

    ReplyDelete
  33. niiice story keep it up waiting for ur coming post hope it is soon :P

    btw is it a true or imaginary story ? :P


    -9ooo9a :P

    ReplyDelete
  34. Its amazing!! At least tell us when Is
    The mxt post so we don't chk evry second!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. ur story is amazing!!! seriously im hooked, i just read all 14 posts...
    cant wait for the next post and i hope its gonna be up soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://mylife-tamara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. hellooow <3 .. i liked el story

    am in luv with this story walla <3 aaaaaaaaaa!! haha ..

    ayyyy ro'9a t8har "sumtimez"!!

    uf -.-" .. waaaaaalaah =P

    nzain inty wts ur name ? =p w age (aa)

    i caant waiit whn ull put moore? =p
    nzain anyyways liked el story @.@

    ReplyDelete
  38. w HaiiiiH .. umm

    kaif i can snd a pvt msg or smthn..?

    ReplyDelete
  39. heheh thX U all <3
    w next Post enshalla mmmmm during this week, before el weekend ;p

    Strawbx3,,,, Lol i have no idea, i'm not sure u can :P

    ReplyDelete
  40. PLZ POST SOONER !
    we re waiting ;*

    ReplyDelete
  41. ya jima3a 5an goom 3alaiha!!!!!

    im3idatna ib a sooner post oo its been 5 days oo ana mithil il maynoona kil 30 mins achayik ur blog if u posted

    ReplyDelete
  42. yallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa posttt

    ReplyDelete
  43. post post post post post post post.
    FOR GODS SAKE
    POSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!

    ReplyDelete
  44. ahhh i'm gonna try walla i've been extremely lazyyyyyy :$ i know shame on mee sORRY <3

    ReplyDelete
  45. u were my fav. bas now ..sorry ur story not in my fav. , because u didn't post since !!!! a week? or more?
    i can't deny u have a great story and i like it very much , YOU HAVE TO WRITE AT LEAST 3 POSTS A WEEK...THATS ENOUGH TIME TO GET LAZY ON

    i have to said that , 3alashan tet7arekain shwaya

    ReplyDelete
  46. :C
    bs i told u hal month and a half i won't be able to post very often, y3ne bs once a week or ethaaa i can more...
    mmm i'm sorry anywayss,,
    enshalla this weekend ill post

    ReplyDelete
  47. laa wed-locked u told us ina your posting before the weekend laaish ta'3ayar kalamich?!
    ok take your time bas really we miss u already mla da3i hal te'3ile:p

    ReplyDelete
  48. if u feel lazy to post , ..so don't post
    and if u feel better that way don't complete the story..

    ReplyDelete
  49. wed-locked take your time if your busy so take as long as u want o thanks for telling us that your posting in the weekend:D

    ReplyDelete
  50. it's just that thingssss came up mabat'3alla for long dont worry hehe;P !

    anonymous 2.... no comment? ^o)

    ReplyDelete
  51. anonymous 3
    I love u <3 whoever u are hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  52. wed-locked:hehe;p luv ya too;p!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. itsss weekend ...thats mean poooost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  54. dear ms. wed-locked

    mita post 15 bisharif il blogsphere bcuz i hope its soon

    -noora

    ReplyDelete
  55. Omh Habeebee =O ! Amazing .. Im So Curious About Whats Going To Happen Next =D W Such A Cuuuuute Couple <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  56. 6awaltaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :(

    ReplyDelete