Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wed-Locked 12

Previously on W E D - L O C K E D
_________________________________________________


I couldn't wait till tomorrow she looked really excited, w for some reason a7b I see her smiling, is it because I feel sorry for her? enna it's my fault she's in all this?



or is it something else?


_________________________________________________




r o ' 9 a



Sushii SUSHI SUSHI! I've been craving it since forever, I'm so glad he's not the kind of person who gets disgusted by sushi and such! I was almost jumping from excitement waiting for my sushi oh and the movie we're going to watch, I don't like scary movies wayd, bs a7mad looked like he really wanted to see it w I didn't mind because I love Jim carrey! I went to my bag to check the Pjs I had, w I found one che cotton black long night gown 3alaih a sleeping sheep, It was cute, w mb wayd mfa9a5 its only sleevless bs 6weel, I don't need anymore drama tonight, we didn't discuss how we will sleep, and a7s its awkward etha I bring it up bs che out of nowhere.. so i kept the topic for later.

I climbed on the bed to sit 3dal the side table ely has my phone on, a7mad was sitting there on the other side already in his k7lee Pj short and black Pj shirt mad reela with a pillow behind his back. I took my phone to check for any messages or miscalls, bs there was only one message.


Fatooma
+971*********


BEL SALAMA! HAVE FUN HUNNAAAY!!
U R GONNA TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!!!!

LOVE U
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX



I miss fatooma, but I was sort of shocked enna there was no miscall or message whatsoever from anyone from my family, not my dad or my mom or my brothers, ma7ad msawelli salfa. I frowned at that thought w 7a6ait my phone back on the table w stared straight met'9ayga cz of this thing.

a7mad " hey r u ok?"

He caught me off guard, I forgot that he was 3daly so I turned my face to him giving him a soft smile

me " it's nothing.... don't worry bout it :) "
a7mad "mmm ok 3ala ra7tch.........bs mmm etha there is something U can always tell me"

He gave me a sincere smile, not the usual grin that I melt for, bs an " i care" smile, it was so warm and different, I just nodded to him and smiled. A second after that we both jumped at the sound of the bell, it ruined the 'moment' thing that was going on, thank god, it was starting to become awkward, I can't believe how this man becomes nicer by the minute! I mean although I was freaked out by the thing that happened bs when he apologized for it, with the puppy face he made, NO one can stay angry at him after witnessing that!

a7mad "ro'9a it's ROOM service! wear ur shaila,, wla agool seeri el7amam lain ma y6la3 as'hal hehe"
me " oh 9a7 ok ! DONT EAT MY SUSHI! "
a7mad " I wont i wont lat5afain yalla go "

I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, and listened to a7mad talking to the room service guy, I couldn't hear well what they were saying it sounded weird, incomprehensible to me, so I just waited there until someone opened the bathroom door to me, looked at me grinnig

a7mad "YOUr suushi is hereee"

I shouted a 'YAAY' and ran outside of the bathroom I think I pushed him out of my way, but I'm not really sure if I did or not and saw the covered food nicely put over the bed 3ala a table nafs mal breakfast in bed, w there was a small flower on the long table extending over most of the bed, I was thinking of a way to get on the bed without making everything fall over

a7mad " hey sho? ur not hungry anymore??"

I pointed at the food then looked at him with questionable eyes, che troubled and confused.

me " but how can I get on the bed without making everything fall??"

I frowned to him after saying that, then he laughed at me! YEs laughed! he thought I was joking bs lel2asaf I wasn't at all. He went over to his side of the bed, and sat cross legged and flashed me a grin

a7mad " Like THIs!"

I went to my side, and copied what he did then looked at him innocently

me "ohhh,,,"

He giggled at me again, I couldn't help not feeling embarrassed, so I turned my head to the food and smiled so widely!

a7mad " heheh...You love food don't you"

I nodded with the wide grin still on my face, opening the '36a of the plate in front of me. There it was! 8 pieces of rolled sushi with fried tempura prawns inside of it yummy!!! and two sauces on its side, soya sauce, and the mayo-chili-sauce thing that I loved. Then I turned my face to see his pastaa..Kan ye6la3 d5an menna mn kthr ma it was hot, w it looked so yummy with its sauce and mushroom

a7mad "hehe yalla sammiii"
me " bismillaah"

We put the Tv on a random channel that had f.r.i.e.n.d.s on to watch while eating. We shared the food, I suggested n8assem the sushi 4 for me and 4 for him but he insisted on giving me one of his enna I have 5 and him 3, and well I can't say no to sushi! But I didn't eat much from the pasta cz shba3t sort of, I ate kamn spoon then I decided that I had enough w I let him eat the rest. By the time we played the movie it was 1 am in Dubai, I watched parts of the movie, bs then I fell asleep 3ashan I was so ta3bana I didn't sleep well the night before!

I opened my eyes to the dark room | was in, I could hear the sound of the wind blowing, I stretched my arms and sat up and looked at the opened window, and thought akeed a7mad left it open. speaking of a7mad, I looked around the room bs there was no sign of him abadan, I saw the clock w it said 5 am, I got up to see where a7mad was, i tiptoed into the 9ala trying to make no noises just in case he was sleeping there, I walked up to the sofa, and there he was, sound asleep while breathing sort of loudly, his feet were hanging in the air because they exceeded the length of the sofa, it didn't look so comfortable, 7asait eb ta2neeb el'9ameer, bs it's not like I asked him to sleep on the sofa right? He started moving on the sofa right, then left, just as he did when we were on the bed. I went over the little kitchen elly fl 9ala and opened the fridge and found a bottle of milk so I decided to drink it and closed the fridge, I walked back to the bedroom quietly and opened the Tv and put it on a very low volume and was watching a romantic movie, m3rf what was its name I forgot. about an hour later I heard noises in the living room, b3dain shft enna it was a7mad, he came by the door with a blanket in his hand, and I could see his tired eyes, w kan shakla wayd m3tfs w ta3ban

a7mad "ro'9a.. 3ady anam wyach?"

He said with the sleepiest tired voice I've ever heard. And he was itching his eyes.

me " yaa it's ok ta3aaal "

Mskeen, I didn't know the sofa was this bad, plus madri a7s I don't mind having him on the same bed as me, especially enna when I slept earlier ho roo7a ra7 el 9ala and slept there, that gave me a feeling of trust for him madri laish. He crawled onto the bed and sighed deeply and covered himself up with his blanket, w a second after that he closed his eyes. I closed the Tv 3shan ma a7shera, He started moaning 3gub that, and moving a lot and I was well observing him, kan shakla different, his face was red. He looked like he was sick y3ne,

me " a7mad.. a7mad.?? are u asleep??"

He opened his eyes 3al 5feeef, and completed with his tired voice

a7mad "no..my throat hurts, w 5ashmy ensad, magdar anam"

I got up and went to my bag immediately! Shit Why did he get sick! I noticed y3ne it was sort of cold fl 9ala, bs mb l hal daraja, Is his body that sensitive y3ne? I got out my medicine small bag that my mom put for me, w kan da5la strepsils, and panadol, and behind it I found panadol cold and flu, I took them all out, w went and got him a glass of water, I mean I know I haven't been with a7mad alot, bs he's always joyful, he looks so tired now. I ran w sat 3ala 6araf el bed on his side and poked him

me "a7mad.. a7mad goum shway take this medicine so you can sleep shway at least"

He turned slowly and lazily and sat up shwaya and looked at me. I think he was totally m9a6el because he just stared into my face w tam like that, I took the glass of water and shoved it into his hand w gave him 7abtain panadol cold and flu

me "swallow this now!"

He was still looking at my face, shit man he looked so tired it was scary. So I decided to play the daloo3a card.

me "a7mad pleaase swallooow pleaase"

He opened his eyes a tiny bit wider when I said that and looked down at his panadol w he swallowed it then I took the glass from him w 7a6aita on the table and gave him a stripsel for his throat. He took it with no need of begging and went back to laying on his back while playing with the medicine in his mouth. I looked at him with worried eyes, kan shakla y3ne obviously fever symptoms, bs I don't know wHY I felt guilty w m3rf laish it felt like it was my fault. He looked back at me, and gave me a slight smile that lasted for a second on his face

a7mad "I'm ok you don't have to worry about me hehe"

He said it with a teasing tone!! 7ad teaSES at a time like this!! maynoooon!! the worry on my face disappeared and I gave him A GLare! and used the same tone he used with me

me "I'm not I don't care a9lan!"

And I sunk into my blanket, still secretly worried, m3rf what to do for him. Should I take him to the hospital? for Antibiotics maybe? We should go tomorrow, mb mhm our 6al3a we can do it when he gets better, although i 'was' excited about it. I went back to sleep bs kept my head facing the side away from him, w grait el mo3awethat, so may3adeeni, it's enough we have one sick person, who will take care of both of us at the same time??

I woke up the next morning and immediately turned my head to check on him, he was breathing really heavily with his mouth shway open because of his blocked nose I assumed. I put my hand on his forehead to check his fever, w it was so warm! Ashkra its a fever ! I didn't know who to call for help, y3ne what should he eat for breakfast? I decided to ask him what he wanted when he wakes up. I went to the bathroom to wash my face w che, w when I came out he was getting out of bed I rushed to him angrily!

me "a7maaaaad! Get back in your bed, feek 7emma"

He put on a fake smile, with his red face, and sweaty neck

a7mad " La mafeeni shay , I'm ok lets get ready 3ashan ne6la3"
me "A7MAD! I can't believe you're even considering the 6al3a GET baCK INTO your bed w you're not going anywhere!!!!"

His fake smiley face vanished and was replaces by a surprised one as he sat back on the bed I mean I know I over-reacted w sort of screamed but it was for his own good! he looked kind of scared too. I sat next to him and put my hand on his forehead to check again, w it was just as warm. In the mean time a7mad was staring at my hand, then my face, I took my hands off then faj2a He reaches for it and holds it with his hand, he held it weakly and reached it over his lap and looked down at his lap

a7mad " I'm so sorry,, you were really excited about today w a7een this is what happens"

He looked up at me with a mn8eher, sad face, at the same time, I was looking at him with my eye brows raised, confused about the 'hand holding' and what he's saying

me "a7mad you're sick sho you're apologizing? seriously??! w it's just a 6al3a, enta get better w b3dain we can do something if you want, I actually like this hotel it's fun w they have good channels you know mb lazm ne6la3"

I lied, bs it felt like I had to, to convince him to stay in bed and get better at least. My eye's gaze moved towards my held hand by the end of my sentence, He was starting to stroke it! STROKing my hand! I just stared at it, maybe he's dooing it..cz...cz.. because he's sick? I looked at him and then felt him letting go of my hand slowly, until eventually it was free. He got into the blanket, so I got up to go to the living room so I let him yrta7 y3ne,

a7mad "ro'9aa ro'9aaa"

I turned fast, t7arait something happened, and I saw his pleading eyes and a frown on his face

a7mad "Please don't leave me alone..."
me "uhh....mmm...ok"

I went back to my side of the bed w sat in it, and I looked at him gasping for air and blowing his nose. He pulled his head closer to me until he placed it on my thighs and he closed his eyes. ma3arf if he was using the fact that he is sick, wla 9idg he wanted me there because he doesn't like to be alone when he is sick? I was confused. I opened the Tv bs on mute, and sat there bored and hungry b3dain I heard his ringtone so I leaned to grab his phone it read 'el walda"

me "a7mad a7mad it's your mom"
a7mad "please enti shellii............."

He said it with a pleading sick voice so I couldn't say no, bs I knew that I would regret it

me "Salam w 3alaikm 5alo"
om a7mad " w 3alaikm el salam? enti mno?"
me "mmm ana ro'9a"
om a7mad "oh haih enti, wain a7mad aba akalma"
me " mmm ho ragd, bs galli ashel el telephone etha enti teti'9leen"
om a7mad " RAGD lain a7een?? LAISH SHO FEE WLDI ! Sho sawaiTY FEE!?"
me " mmmm la2 mashay, bs ta3ban shwaya fe 7emma 5feefa"

I was starting to get nervous, I hated the tone she used with me, ka2anna i'm below her or something, It was really irritating.

om a7mad "MREEE'9 ??? MREE'9??ALLAH YA5THCH! SHO SAWAITY FEE! KEL HAL Sneeen wEYAY W Maymra'9 W YOUM Wa7D WYACH W MAT3aRFEEN TEHTAmAIN FE WLDI! ! Yal SHAi6ANA SHO SAWAITEE FEE! WALLA 3RAFT ennich MATnf3EEN ! MSKEEN WLDIIi!!!"
me " mmm la2 5alo.. ana ..."
om a7mad " CHUB WALA KELMA! KEL HA SAWAITY fee W TBAin tgooleeeen a3thar!! 9DG ENNICH MAtst7EEN 3aLA WAYHiCH ! AHLCH MO MRABEENCH 3aDEL 8aLEELAT ADAB! w ma7AD y3ANI '3aIR A7MAD WYACH!!! YAl ..............."

My teary eyes couldn't bear the words she was directed at me, I haven't been screamed at this much ever, W WHO is she TO judge 3ala MY family! AS if her family is perfect!! I didn't say anything back and I didn't know what she was saying either, bs she didn't stop complaining and shouting at me, lain ma a7mad raised his head and looked at me in shock of my tears, and grabbed the phone as fast as his body allowed him to from my hand


a7mad " OMMY!!!"


I ran off the bed to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, and started crying non stop! I don't think it was just because his mom sabatny, but all the emotions came crashing on my shoulder, her shouting was only the trigger of the crying, but still


how could she?!?!!!!

33 comments:

  1. WOW!! I HATE HIS FREAKIN MOM!!!!!!!!! anywayzzzz great post but we wannnnnt moooooooreeee and fasssssstttt plzzz!!!
    P.S ( your an amazing writer)!!!! and i feel so bad for ro'9a!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooooooreeeeeee plllleeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    and loongerrrrrrrr!!!!
    thnx..xoxoxox

    -cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh!! his mother is super rude!!!!
    more posts and faaaaaaaassssssssssstttttttttttt!!

    -birdie

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor rotha!! :(

    luv your story .. but could you plz post longer !!?

    -silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ambaaay the mom etqithh!! shtaaby?

    I hate her:)

    loving it;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW is all i could say this post was full of emotions, u always manage to amaze us by each and every post mashala 3alaich;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the hell is wrong the mother, people get sick REGARDLESS of who is looking after them ... 9ij alah e3enha ro'9a 3la hal nisra its not like she wanted to marry her imdala3 son SHE WAS FORCED ... iff .. i got mad BUUUT so glad you posted i ABSOLUTELY love your story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG LAISH HEE CHEE?! god akraha 78eera 7lailha ro'9a masawat shay..

    LOVING ur story daahling..

    ReplyDelete
  9. omaaaaaaaa taqhirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wayed wayed wayed...ya3ni finally ga3deen yitgariboon 7ag ba3ath she has to ruin it ya3ni :@:@:@ thanks for the wonderful post i loved it wayed kan fulfilling

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG 7araaaaam i feel like crying his mom is soo mean el 9ara7a who the hell she thinks she is .. but their just the cutest couple feels like sumthing juicy is abt to happen

    Cant wait till the next Post =D

    La6awleen 3laina :*
    luvs u

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAIIIII3 LAISH IL YOM ILIII ANAM FEEE EMBACHER ITNZALOON YA 7ELOOO 7A'6EEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBA INTAY WALLA 3AJEEEBA ITYANIIN OO TARA A7MED BEDA I7EB ROOO'9A FINAALY BAS IL OM 5AREBAT LAISH YE3NII IL MALA8A LAISH IT5ARIB!!!7ARAM IKSARAT 5A6RIII ROOO'9A!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALLLLLLAH THEY'RE SO FALLING IN LOVE
    HIS MOM IS SUCH A BITCH
    i love this:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. WE3! HAL MOM MLEEEEE8A!! WALLA I LOVE A7MAD!!! 3JEEEEB!!1 ;*** ,MISS UU

    ReplyDelete
  15. glittery butterfliiesssss MBROOOK heheh =D!!!

    Anonymouus (A) enshalla =p

    cherry... but this for me is considered long :$ :P

    birdie enshalla hehe :P

    silent reader,, errr as i said, i consider this to be long? (A)

    exquisite ! i knw ryyte ! =.= hehe thX =D

    aww Cupid,, i Try mmy best :$ :$ ! THaaaaaank uuuu (A) u guys make my day =D

    haha person true :P

    Love thaannks hehe =D

    ~Blat,, i Knw =\

    thankss DAzzliiin =D

    Nawarii glad to satisfy u =D hehe :D

    haha Allure hopefully i wont Luv u 2 <3 =D

    m76 eeh,, wat to doo xD

    distracted hehhe glad u liked it =D

    Emnilia, heheh doesnt everybody? ;p =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. baaaaal i hate his mum bas they r soo cute together <3
    i loveeeeee you xoxo

    *LaLa*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read the first two lines and then BAAAAM my laptop en6effa cuz there isn't any charge, so I cursed, cursed and.. well, cursed. So ba3dain that bulb in my head just lighted, and it forced me to read the part through my BB. Though, a much as I didn't want to.. I had to haha;$ I'm just too unpatient and lazy to get my charger from downstairs. So that's why I didn't comment, well mainly it's because I don't know how to comment through my BB.. and I'm not really sure that I can. So anywhoooooo A7mad is such a sweetheart, I love him<3 ..and roudha is seriously heartbreaking, if I were in her position.. where my mother-in-law would offend me like that, I would go to the airport and book the next flight to her hometown and bitch-slap her. Ooooooh won't that feel good.. it wouldn't feel good actually, it would feel delicious! just like Johnney Rocket's original burger!;p
    Oh, and is this a true story?
    Oh yeah, and I love you:*

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow I think I just wrote an essay!:P

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahha LaaLaa =D!!!! I miss u :C! elmhm y3ybch ;) hehhe :P

    Dreamer , LOL y'think u wrote an essay? ;) hahahhaha jk jk :P u lazy person u sound like me hahahha :P NO JOhnny rockets' route 12 <3 mmmmmm u just made me hungryy *drool* T_T
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. you posted!!!! :D :D thank uw alot;*
    so when is ur next post(a)?

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg !!!! :'( 7araaaaam
    uff his mum's so annoying !!!!!!
    7lailha ro'6a 3awratlu galbi < /3

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol sushi !!!!!!!!!!!

    I want to eat some right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous i don't know ;p

    shamayel ,, yeh she is!!

    cuteandcuddly... ME TOO ='[

    Marry poppins.. i think there's a hate club thing going on hehe =p

    ReplyDelete
  24. waaaay '3atheetha oma!! i33 i hate her!!;@
    mskeen a7maad yaksir elkha6er
    and pls post ASAP
    thanks:*;p
    {S}

    ReplyDelete
  25. waaaaayy tnarfzz omma!!!! 9g 7maraaa!!!!
    pleaseeee poosstt!!! i cant wait!! :(
    love your story!!! xx

    -noonie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg 7a8eraaaah his mOm ,, h8 her :@ !!

    waaaitinggg 4 thee other part <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its tuesday yallla pls post!!
    I cnt wait!! Btw I think ur story is the best story I
    I evr read!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  28. i hate those ppl who judge others becz of their family names! assholes ;( oppssyy excuse my language after all she's ur mother in low!

    ReplyDelete
  29. CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://girllabouttown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete